Summer language programs in Europe 2020: French immersion camps in France for teens, summer abroad for high school students, college students, U.S. citizens. Summer French language courses for kids age 15, 16, 17, 18, 19+ with homestay program in France for teens, youth.
Edu-Culture Immersion Programs in France: Edu-Culture Immersion (ECI) offer a 2-6 week individual immersion program for high school and college students ages 15-21. Our French immersion programs provide unique opportunities for teens to improve their foreign language skills while making friends from all over the world. Our families are located in the town of Gap in the French Alps, and the town of Hyeres on the French Riviera (Cote d'Azur). ECI also provide summer language immersion programs in Spain for high school and college students.
Email:Contact us here( or request a callback ).
Individual Summer Immersion Program for High School & College Students: You will live with a French host family and speak entirely in French for 2-6 weeks. You choose your dates of travel and length of stay.
You have two program location options:
- Option 1 – The French Alps: - Option 2 – The Cote d’Azur:
Morning classes are small, interactive, fun, and usually include other international students. To support classroom learning we have a unique Language Partner program – structured conversational sessions with French teens and university students.
Quality French Language Classes: All our French language classes meet ECI quality requirements. Our students take a placement test, and they are divided into one of three levels.
Our ECI classes have approximately 10 participants, allowing the students a lot of personal interaction & attention. There is a 90-minute class in conversation and a 90-minute class in grammar each morning, Monday through Friday.
The teachers we use are always native French speakers with extensive teaching experience. All instructors have degrees in teaching French as a foreign language.
Student Testimonial: "I highly recommend the ECI program. It’s a real taste of French living away from tourism. The teachers were fantastic. Very understanding, very patient, and very knowledgeable. Our chaperones were very friendly, professional, and great to be around. They were eager to teach and help you get the most of your experience. I couldn’t have asked for better trip leaders." - Anastasia
Parent Testimonial: "Lucy had a great time with her family in Gap. They were very welcoming and she loved all the games and outings that they did. She feels like her French really improved and I think that she is a lot more comfortable with it, so we are very happy about it in every way!" - Rebecca
For further information on our summer study abroad programs in France, please email us below.
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Family-friendly Courses at France Langue & Culture on the French Riviera
Courses / Programs
• Experience a fun, educational language holiday for all the family this summer! France Langue & Culture is the most family-friendly language school providing French summer classes for families, teens & young children on the French Riviera, and has been in operation since 1977.
• Located in Saint Raphael on the Mediterranean coastline of south-east France, and close to Nice and Cannes, French Langue & Culture is run by Edmond de Saenger, a former French Professor and a native of the Saint-Raphael region.
• We offer children & families the opportunity to learn or improve their French skills while spending an enjoyable and enriching holiday on the French Riviera. We also offer courses for adults, parents, and guardians.
• At our Children's Camps for ages 6-12, children learn to memorize whole sentences and grammatical structures by the intensive use of French in songs, texts, games and theater.
• For boys and girls ages 13-17, we offer a full immersion summer student´s course with accommodation offered by carefully selected French host families. Students are fully integrated into family life and can practise French in real-life situations.
Testimonials: "Both myself and my daughter enjoyed studying in St Raphael very much and would like to return in the future to continue our studies." - Elaine, UK
"I came with my son, who was 13 at the time. We had a very good experience with this program.. we enjoyed the classes and we loved being in St. Raphael..."
- Miranda, USA
International Language Camps - Haute-Savoie, les Alpes Françaises
Courses / Programs
International Language Camps (ILC) est un camp européen pour enfants et adolescents de 6 à 17 ans, venus du monde entier.
Nos camps d’été et d’hiver se déroulent à Megève, une station de ski des Alpes françaises (dans les Haute-Savoie Alpes) proche de la Suisse et de l’Italie. L’aéroport International de Genève se situe à 75 km.
ILC offre à votre enfant un été et un hiver inoubliable et plein d'action au pied du Mont-Blanc. Chaque été nous accueillons simultanément une cinquantaine de participants, venus du monde entier, pour s’immerger dans un contexte international au cœur des Alpes françaises.
Nos séjours de vacances vous proposent une multitude d’activités en plus d’un programme complet d’enseignement d’une langue étrangère (Français ou Anglais). Vous pouvez choisir entre 2 à 6 semaines.
Les enfants ont la possibilité de développer leurs compétences linguistiques, de découvrir de nouvelles activités et d’autres cultures.
- Programme Fun: 7-11 ans
- Programme Adrenaline: 12-16 ans
- Programme Intense Montagne: 14-17 ans
- Programme Piano: 7-17 ans
- Programme Dance: 10-15 ans
- Vous pouvez choisir entre 2 à 6 semaines
- Chaque séjour propose une multitude d’activités sportives et artistiques en plus d’un programme complet d’enseignement d’une langue étrangère (Français ou Anglais).
- Des veillées et des excursions le week-end sont également proposées
- Camp d’hiver (âge 7-17)
- Voyage scolaire Linguistiques
- Camps aux USA et en Chine
Based in the Alpine village of Morzine in eastern France (close to the Swiss border, just 1 hour from Geneva), Alpine French School provides a dedicated French Summer Adventure Camp for juniors.
We welcome students ages 12-17 years from all over the world to participate in our exciting Summer Camp in the beautiful French Alps that combines French language teaching with amazing adventures and excursions.
Fun interactive French classes are taught by young, dynamic teachers who know how to keep lessons entertaining and lively with games, workshops and interactive activities.
From beach volleyball, local swimming lakes, mountain biking, white-water rafting and trips to Lake Geneva, prepare yourselves for an exciting educational experience.
French Summer Adventure Camp for Teens (ages 12-17)
- Minimum stay 2 weeks
- Fun morning French classes
- Great sporting, leisure and adventure activities
- Modern language projects
- Activities and Excursions
- Entertaining evening activities
- Group and individual bookings accepted
- Full-board accommodation
- Airport transfers
Accord French Language School in Paris offers French language summer programs for kids, teens and families at our Saint Nicolas Summer School, conveniently located in Issy-les-Moulineaux in Southern Paris, close to Corentin Celton Metro Station (Line 12).
We provide French language courses to suit all levels, a wide range of sports and cultural activities and a residence with excellent facilities. Our school was awarded the highest marks across all domains by the Official French Quality Label, and we are affiliated to professional organisations such as SOUFFLE and CAMPUSFRANCE.
Accord Language School teaching focuses on oral communication using authentic documents such as songs, TV programs, movies and magazines. Our teachers have compiled a wide range of games and activities that make the learning of grammar, structure, vocabulary and pronunciation interesting and fun.
Our teachers are all university graduates, and are fully qualified in the teaching of French as a foreign language. At Saint Nicolas, we offer comfortable accommodation while allowing easy access to the most famous Parisian landmarks: the Louvre Museum, the Eiffel Tower, Montmartre, Notre-Dame and more.
French Summer Camps provides sporting, cultural and linguistic summer camp programs for children and teens (ages 8-16) on the French Riviera. Situated in the city of Hyeres, on the southeastern coast of France, we are a French State-recognized organization that specializes in the planning and running of educational language travel programs.
We guarantee top-quality 1-week holiday programs for your children in a wholly safe environment. Our programs are run by a group of highly-experienced teachers from the French state educational system.
Our camps provide a unique learning environment in which your children will learn at their own pace. Students are immersed within a group of French natives of their own age in the fun environment of a genuine French Summer Camp.
ESFA Language Travel, located in Juan-les-Pins/Antibes in the heart of the French Riviera, is a leader in foreign language travel offering international summer camps for teens. ESFA was started in 1968 in Lyon, France, which means we have over 40 years of experience in language travel and study abroad. Our advisors are multi-lingual and all have extensive experience living and studying abroad. ESFA is accredited by the French Minister of Youth and Sports, and only works with accredited language partners around the world.
Home-stay Programs include:
- Language classes in small groups
- Qualified and experienced language teachers
- Oral and written communication
- Cultural and sports activity program
- Excursions and field trips on the weekend