Kids French learning courses in the summer holidays in France: Summer holiday programmes in the French Alps, French language camp activities in Morzine for children, juniors, teenagers, families in 2020. Outdoor/ intensive French immersion programs in summer in the south/east of France near Geneva, on the Switzerland border..
Alpine French School: Situated in the heart of the Alps in eastern France, Alpine French School is a French language institute that provides a dedicated French and Adventure Summer Camp to juniors ages 12-17. Our Summer Camp programme features fun French language classes taught by native speakers, and a wide range of fun outdoor activities (beach volleyball, local swimming lakes, mountain biking, white-water rafting and trips to Lake Geneva, and more).
Alpine French School is based in the picturesque village of Morzine, high in the French Alps. The town is 2.5 hours east of Lyon, and just a 1 hour drive from Geneva International Airport (which runs flights to more than 50 international destinations every day). This makes Alpine French school extremely accessible for international students.
Edu-Culture Immersion (ECI) specializes in 2-6-week summer study abroad programs for groups of high school & college students, ages 15-21.
Live with a family in France for between 2 and 6 weeks in the summer. We will choose a family most suited to you, and usually with a teen of a similar age. You will speak only French and you will be completely integrated in French family life and culture. This is the best way to improve your spoken French.
Our families are located in the town of Gap in the French Alps, and the town of Hyeres on the French Riviera (Cote d'Azur), giving you a beach or Alpine experience! Or families are carefully chosen and are all volunteers, wanting to host in order to forge a connections with a student from the U.S.
You can also enhance and make the most out of your stay by taking one to one French lessons or taking part in sports. This is a very flexible program. You choose the dates and length of stay.
During your stay you will have regular contact with our local Host Family Coordinator who is on call 24/7.
ECI also provide summer language immersion programs in Spain for high school and college students.
Student Testimonial: “ECI is very prepared and easy to work with. They pick good families and offer a nice, friendly, fun, experience. Gap is very pretty and a great place to live. The surroundings are literally awe-inspiring and the town is picturesque. I very much enjoyed my host family’s wish to make me feel as if I was another family member.” - Sam
Family-friendly Courses at France Langue & Culture on the French Riviera
Courses / Programs
• Combine a delightful summer holiday for all the family with learning French on the beautiful French Rivera!
• Situated in Saint-Raphael on the Mediterranean coastline of south-east France, close to Nice and Cannes, France Langue & Culture is a family-friendly school that provides fun, educational language holidays for families, teens, and children.
• Established in 1977, France Langue & Culture is run by Edmond de Saenger, a former French professor and a native of the Saint-Raphael region.
• We offer children & families the opportunity to learn or improve their French language skills while enjoying an enriching holiday in the South of France.
• At our Children's Club for ages 6-12, children learn to memorize whole sentences and grammatical structures by the intensive use of French in games, songs, texts, and theater.
• For teen boys & girls ages 13-17, we provide a full immersion summer course with homestay accommodation offered by carefully selected French host families.
• Students are fully integrated into family life and can practise French in real-life situations.
Testimonial: " I came with my son, who was 13 at the time. We had a very good experience with this program: our household (with a wonderful host and a group of other students) was wonderful; we enjoyed the classes; and we loved being in St. Raphael.
The people we met from many areas of the world were wonderful. In just two weeks, my French improved and I gained a lot of confidence in speaking."
- Miranda, USA
If your child has a keen interest in European history, philosophy, art, archeology, and mythology, then what better way to nurture that interest than with the ultimate academic adventure with Abbey Road Programs? Our History of Western Civilization program combines travel, adventure, history and cultural immersion as students in Grades 9-12 spend 6 nights each in Athens, Rome, Florence and Paris traveling and exploring alongside our staff of expert instructors, who specialize in European history from Ancient Greece to Revolutionary France.
The Paris leg of our History of Western Civilization program takes the Bastille, Versailles, Notre Dame, Sainte Chapelle, the Arc de Triomphe, and other landmarks while opening up a discussion on the Middle Ages, the era of absolute monarchy, the French Revolution, and the French Enlightenment. We also visit the Louvre, Museé d’Orsay, and the Centre Pompidou.
Discuss Athenian daily life at the Ancient Agora right underneath the Acropolis in Athens, walk in Caesar’s footsteps in the Roman Forum, marvel at Michelangelo’s works in Florence’s Piazza della Signoria and contemplate Louis XIV’s idea of Absolutism while sitting in the gardens of Versailles. Abbey Road Programs simply offer the academic and cultural immersion trip of a lifetime!
The Language and Sport Academy offers expert French and Spanish tuition alongside sporting activities, in idyllic settings in both France and Spain.
At the Academy, we offer a range of different combinations of courses. Students can study a language and play a sport or choose language only or sport only. Students who choose to study a language will benefit from our intensive focused approach (oral, aural and written). Students who choose one of our sport options will be coached by the best instructors from their specific field.
French Summer Classes, Cannes - Summer Camps 2021 + ONLINE French Classes 2020
Courses / Programs
• Give your child or teenager an unforgettable summer experience on the beautiful French Riviera with French Summer Classes!
• Ideally situated in Cannes on the Mediterranean Coast, we provide summer French immersion programs for children (from age 6+) and teenagers (junior & high school students). We welcome students of all levels - from complete beginner to advanced.
• In addition, we provide summer French courses for adults, making it possible for whole families to attend our school at the same time.
• Here in Cannes, you can take advantage of a cosmopolitan, relaxed and fun atmosphere within a small, friendly school. Our French summer courses allow young students to learn French in an enjoyable and effective way, while enjoying a wonderful vacation in the South of France.
• Qualified and experienced French teachers provide language classes in the morning, leaving the afternoons free for leisure and recreational activities.
• Based on their age and French language ability, your child will be placed in the class that best suits them. Class sizes are kept small (maximum 8 students), which ensures that each child receives individual attention.
Student Review: "We really enjoyed the classes at the school. This is the third time we have attended the school and will not be the last. The teaching is of really high level and the service we have received was second to none. Thank you so much!"
- Yonita & Lara, from London, U.K – attended French summer courses for adults & children
Located in Bièvres, a western suburb of Paris, Energy Academy provides tennis, golf and soccer club activities for children and teens.
For more than 25 years, children between the ages of 3 and 17 have met at Energy Academy Club in Paris all year round, during the school term as well as during the holidays.
Energy Academy owns its tennis, golf and multi sports club which stretches out over a green 5 acres park where everything has been specially thought out for children.
The club is totally and exclusively set apart for children. Families trust Energy Academy to provide an environment for children that is safe, secure, nurturing, positive, challenging and extremely fun.
The programme involves primarily the teaching of tennis or golf with our team of instructors who also organize basketball, quad, trampoline, mini-football, bouncy castles, table tennis, swimming. The many sports facilities enable the children to enjoy lots of other different sports and activities.