Camp Loughridge, Tulsa: Camp Loughbridge is a non-denominational Christian summer camp in Tulsa, Oklahoma. We provide 1-week Day Camps for kids ages 6-10, and overnight Adventure Camps for children ages 11-13. Our camps are classic Christian summer camp experiences that put children outdoors to do the things they love to do. Our summer staff is composed of high school students, college students, and adults selected for their proven commitment to Christian values, leadership qualities, and ability and desire to work with children. All counselors are certified in basic first aid and CPR.
Camp Loughridge is proud to be an American Camp Association (ACA) accredited camp. The American Camp Association helps member camps throughout the country to provide healthy and appropriate activities and learning experiences for all campers as well as discovery through experiential learning.
Our Mission: Our goal is to help children experience a living, loving relationship with God and His world. Our activities and staff encourage campers to learn to walk with Christ in all that they do. We should measure our success and failure upon whether or not we draw our staff, campers, and families closer to Jesus Christ.
• Would you like your child to improve their English language skills this summer? Maybe you are moving to the United States and need your children to be fluent by the time they start school?
• Located in south-central Houston TX (close to Downtown), Crossing Borders is a leading provider of foreign language instruction and cultural education for students of all ages. We offer 2-10 week summer English camps for students ages 4-12 from the local area and around the world.
• Children ages 4-6 years of age are immersed in a second language whilst using arts & crafts, music, dance, etc. for a hands-on and fun experience!
• Our 7-12-year-old age group is immersed using a more structured method in grammar, literature, vocabulary, and social skills.
• Our teachers’ goal is to achieve a high level of English proficiency. Our program is varied and flexible to help parents who are planning any summer or winter vacations in Houston.
• We focus solely on a full English immersion program that helps native and non-native speakers achieve their goals and prepare for the future by mastering a new language.
• Students enrolled enjoy a varied curriculum that ranges from grammar, vocabulary, phonics, linguistics to a more social and fun curriculum that includes dance, songs, role playing, traditional games, and board games.
Camp Huawni is a co-educational residential summer camp for boys aged 7 to 15 years and girls aged 7 to 16 years, located in Shelby County in East Texas, between the small towns of Timpson and Center. Started in 1965 and still family-owned / operated today, Camp Huawni offers an overnight summer camp for kids and teens in Texas, with outdoor activities included, as well as sports, adventure and fun.
Camp Huawni has been a safe haven for 47 years where children can be themselves and where lifetime friendships begin. Camp Huawni believes in fun, meaningful relationships, being outdoors, personal growth and tradition. Our smaller setting and 3:1 camper to counselor ratio make us unique and allows us to invest purely in relationships that result in true personal growth.
Camp Huawni has a total of four sessions, including 2 two-week sessions and 2 one-week sessions, and limits each session to 130 campers. Many campers enroll in up to 4 sessions, a total of 6 weeks. Camp Huawni is a Christian-based camp but welcomes children from any faith background.
Located in the scenic pine forests of East Texas, we have enabled generations of campers to experience life-changing summers at Camp Huawni.
Camp Ozark is a premiere Christian summer camp in the Ouchita Lake and Mountain area of west-central Arkansas. We provide traditional activity-based summer programs for boys and girls ages 7-17. Camp options include Grade School (ages 7-10), Middle School (ages 11-14), and High School (ages 15-17).
Camp Ozark is fully committed to be an aid to families in the nurturing and development of children and adolescents. Through the combination of our incredible setting, facilities, program offerings, customer service and people, you will never find a better value in a summer camp experience.
• Join us in 2019 for our highly-immersive and exciting foreign language summer programs for kids and teens in The Woodlands in the North Houston area.
• Students attend our summer camps from The Woodlands, Spring, Conroe, Tomball, Humble, Porter, Montgomery County, and surrounding Houston area.
• Crossing Borders provides quality English and Spanish language summer camps for kids and high school teens ages 4-16 years old, as well as German & French summer camps for kids and teens 9-16 years old.
• Offered during the months of June, July and August, our summer language immersion camps are designed to give children & teenagers a unique opportunity to spend their summer break having fun learning or improving in a second or third language.
• In our Spanish summer camps, children are grouped according to age, level, and language proficiency.
• They learn in full Spanish immersion from one of our native Spanish speakers. They take part in arts & crafts, play games, and learn Spanish in a fun, interactive setting.
• Our programs have very specific goals while creating dynamic, energetic classes with emphasis on the target language by using our immersion strategies.
Student Review: "I'm finishing my time here, but I don't want to go without first say thanks to you and your team Crossing Borders...Each class that I have attended was excellent. I feel like I have had the best summer months." - Spanish Student
• Enroll your teen in an intensive and interactive English language camp in Austin in summer 2018 or winter 2019!
• Conveniently located in the West Campus area, close to Downtown Austin TX, HOFT Institute provides a summer ESL language program for teens ages 14+ from around the globe. (Students who are younger than 16 must have a parent or guardian with them in the United States.)
• The camp covers all language skills - listening, speaking, reading & writing with a strong focus on grammar.
• The camp also features fun activities combined with English language tutoring for beginner to advanced level students.
• A tourist / visitor visa is all that is required for our short ESL camps in Texas.
• With 30+ years of experience in providing intensive English language skills training for international students from around the world, we also offer a wide range of year round individual and group programs for students of all levels, from beginner to advanced.
Conveniently located in southwest Houston, Milestone Technical Institute is an IT career training school providing 2-week STEM technology summer camps for kids and teens ages 9-17.
This immersive, project-based STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) camp is designed for elementary, middle, and high school students interested in exercising their imagination and building things with their hands.