Camp Loughridge: Located just 15 minutes south of downtown Tulsa, Oklahoma, Camp Loughridge is a non-profit, non-denominational Christian summer camp that offers 1-week summer programs for boys and girls ages 6-13. Our Day Camp is designed for kids ages 6-10, with our overnight Adventure Camp for children ages 11-13.
• Would you like your child to improve their English language skills this summer? Maybe you are moving to the United States and need your children to be fluent by the time they start school?
• Located in south-central Houston TX (close to Downtown), Crossing Borders is a leading provider of foreign language instruction and cultural education for students of all ages. We offer 2-10 week summer English camps for students ages 4-12 from the local area and around the world.
• Children ages 4-6 years of age are immersed in a second language whilst using arts & crafts, music, dance, etc. for a hands-on and fun experience!
• Our 7-12-year-old age group is immersed using a more structured method in grammar, literature, vocabulary, and social skills.
• Our teachers’ goal is to achieve a high level of English proficiency. Our program is varied and flexible to help parents who are planning any summer or winter vacations in Houston.
• We focus solely on a full English immersion program that helps native and non-native speakers achieve their goals and prepare for the future by mastering a new language.
• Students enrolled enjoy a varied curriculum that ranges from grammar, vocabulary, phonics, linguistics to a more social and fun curriculum that includes dance, songs, role playing, traditional games, and board games.
iD Tech Camps provides immersive technology summer camp programs for kids and teens in over 80 prestigious universities throughout the USA, including in Texas cities such as Dallas, Houston, Fort Worth, Austin, and San Antonio. These quality summer programs cover a wide range of tech-related subjects including video game design, application development, programming, web design and more. For kids & teens ages 7-17, iD Tech Camps offers weeklong day and overnight camps. In addition, iD Tech Academies offers 2-week long overnight programs for teens ages 13-18.
iD Tech Camps summer programs are designed so that you can register for one or multiple weeks (further camps). Many students choose to sign up for multi-week packages to build on their skills and learn new subjects.
iD Tech Camps offers a variety of cutting-edge summer camp courses for students who are interested in technology and computer science. Kids and teens learn one course topic per week, specializing in video game design, iPhone app development, Flash animation, programming, video editing and more – using the best brand name products from Adobe, Apple, Autodesk, Google, Microsoft, and beyond.
“Everything I have experienced at iD Tech Camps was great. The instructors were helpful, accommodating and overall fun people to be around. Best experience I’ve had this summer…” - Matthew, Student, University of Houston
Camp Katy Technology Camps, Sugar Land & Clear Lake
Courses / Programs
Camp Katy is a family owned and operated technology day summer camp with multiple locations in Texas for boys and girls ages 5-17. We provide week-long classes in 3D Game Design, Movie Production, Computers, Photography, Lego Mindstorm Robotics and more. Students may register for one, or multiple weeks at a time. Our summer camps are located in Katy, Waller County - Clear Lake, Webster & Houston, Harris County - and Sugar Land, Stafford, Fort Bend County.
We pride ourselves in hiding the learning in our exciting and flexible curriculums. Our instructors are "current". They know how to reach your kids and instruct them in the high tech skills they will need in school and in the future. Camp Katy helps to bridge the technology gap between what your kids learn in school and the skills they will need to be successful.
Week long day technology summer camps for children & teens (ages 5-17):
- 3D Game Design courses
- Movie Production classes
- All About Computers
- Graphic Arts & Web Design
- Professional Digital Photography
- Mobile Apps & Publishing
- Lego Mindstorm Robotics
- Hybrid Camps (combine 3-in-1)
- Junior Campers
• Join us in 2019 for our highly-immersive and exciting foreign language summer programs for kids and teens in The Woodlands in the North Houston area.
• Students attend our summer camps from The Woodlands, Spring, Conroe, Tomball, Humble, Porter, Montgomery County, and surrounding Houston area.
• Crossing Borders provides quality English and Spanish language summer camps for kids and high school teens ages 4-16 years old, as well as German & French summer camps for kids and teens 9-16 years old.
• Offered during the months of June, July and August, our summer language immersion camps are designed to give children & teenagers a unique opportunity to spend their summer break having fun learning or improving in a second or third language.
• In our Spanish summer camps, children are grouped according to age, level, and language proficiency.
• They learn in full Spanish immersion from one of our native Spanish speakers. They take part in arts & crafts, play games, and learn Spanish in a fun, interactive setting.
• Our programs have very specific goals while creating dynamic, energetic classes with emphasis on the target language by using our immersion strategies.
Student Review: "I'm finishing my time here, but I don't want to go without first say thanks to you and your team Crossing Borders...Each class that I have attended was excellent. I feel like I have had the best summer months." - Spanish Student
Camp Ozark is a premiere Christian summer camp in the Ouchita Lake and Mountain area of west-central Arkansas. We provide traditional activity-based summer programs for boys and girls ages 7-17. Camp options include Grade School (ages 7-10), Middle School (ages 11-14), and High School (ages 15-17).
Camp Ozark is fully committed to be an aid to families in the nurturing and development of children and adolescents. Through the combination of our incredible setting, facilities, program offerings, customer service and people, you will never find a better value in a summer camp experience.