Camp Loughridge, Tulsa: Camp Loughbridge is a non-denominational Christian summer camp in Tulsa, Oklahoma. We provide 1-week Day Camps for kids ages 6-10, and overnight Adventure Camps for children ages 11-13. Our camps are classic Christian summer camp experiences that put children outdoors to do the things they love to do. Our summer staff is composed of high school students, college students, and adults selected for their proven commitment to Christian values, leadership qualities, and ability and desire to work with children. All counselors are certified in basic first aid and CPR.
Day Camp: - Ages 6-10 Our Day Camp goal is to help children experience a living, loving relationship with God and His world. Activities include archery, arts & crafts, canoeing, challenge and ropes events, chapel, court sports and games, dance, nature, sports field games, and swimming.
Adventure Camp: - Ages 11-13 - Overnight camping Adventure Camp is an exciting and more mature program offered to campers age 11-13. Since they are no longer in elementary school their activities are no longer elementary!
Hosted at Washington University in St. Louis, Missouri, iD Tech Camps provides 1-week technology and computer science summer day camps for kids and teens (ages 7-17). Suitable for beginner to advanced level learners, iD Tech Camps offer an intensive and relevant technology curriculum, taught by well-versed, accomplished faculty.
iD Tech Camps strike the right balance between off-computer activities (creative games, sports, life skills, etc.) and essential technology education to foster a really exciting and immersive summer camp experience. Students build STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math) skills in the tech labs, eat in the university dining hall, explore campus, and make new friends. Overnight campers sleep on campus in the university dorms.
“I was really impressed with all the enthusiasm from the staff and how they interacted with their students during class time and in the evenings with the overnight campers.” - Kim L., Parent, Washington University in St. Louis
1-Week iD Tech Summer Day Camps (ages 7-12) - Adventures in Programming (Scratch)
- Adventures in Game Design
- Intro to Programming with Scratch & Java
- 3D Game Design with Minecraft
- 3D Game Design - Racing Games
- Game Design & Graphic Arts Hybrid
- Role-Playing Game Design with RPG Maker
- Game Design for iPhone & iPad...
1-Week iD Tech Summer Day Camps (ages 13-17) - Programming in Java
- Programming in C++
- Game Modding & Java Coding
- RPG Game Design
- FPS Game Design...
• Would you like your child to improve their English language skills this summer? Maybe you are moving to the United States and need your children to be fluent by the time they start school?
• Located in south-central Houston TX (close to Downtown), Crossing Borders is a leading provider of foreign language instruction and cultural education for students of all ages. We offer 2-10 week summer English camps for students ages 4-12 from the local area and around the world.
• Children ages 4-6 years of age are immersed in a second language whilst using arts & crafts, music, dance, etc. for a hands-on and fun experience!
• Our 7-12-year-old age group is immersed using a more structured method in grammar, literature, vocabulary, and social skills.
• Our teachers’ goal is to achieve a high level of English proficiency. Our program is varied and flexible to help parents who are planning any summer or winter vacations in Houston.
• We focus solely on a full English immersion program that helps native and non-native speakers achieve their goals and prepare for the future by mastering a new language.
• Students enrolled enjoy a varied curriculum that ranges from grammar, vocabulary, phonics, linguistics to a more social and fun curriculum that includes dance, songs, role playing, traditional games, and board games.
• Join us in 2019 for our highly-immersive and exciting foreign language summer programs for kids and teens in The Woodlands in the North Houston area.
• Students attend our summer camps from The Woodlands, Spring, Conroe, Tomball, Humble, Porter, Montgomery County, and surrounding Houston area.
• Crossing Borders provides quality English and Spanish language summer camps for kids and high school teens ages 4-16 years old, as well as German & French summer camps for kids and teens 9-16 years old.
• Offered during the months of June, July and August, our summer language immersion camps are designed to give children & teenagers a unique opportunity to spend their summer break having fun learning or improving in a second or third language.
• In our Spanish summer camps, children are grouped according to age, level, and language proficiency.
• They learn in full Spanish immersion from one of our native Spanish speakers. They take part in arts & crafts, play games, and learn Spanish in a fun, interactive setting.
• Our programs have very specific goals while creating dynamic, energetic classes with emphasis on the target language by using our immersion strategies.
Student Review: "I'm finishing my time here, but I don't want to go without first say thanks to you and your team Crossing Borders...Each class that I have attended was excellent. I feel like I have had the best summer months." - Spanish Student
Conveniently located in southwest Houston, Milestone Technical Institute is an IT career training school providing 2-week STEM technology summer camps for kids and teens ages 9-17.
This immersive, project-based STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) camp is designed for elementary, middle, and high school students interested in exercising their imagination and building things with their hands.
• Enroll your teen in an intensive and interactive English language camp in Austin in summer 2018 or winter 2019!
• Conveniently located in the West Campus area, close to Downtown Austin TX, HOFT Institute provides a summer ESL language program for teens ages 14+ from around the globe. (Students who are younger than 16 must have a parent or guardian with them in the United States.)
• The camp covers all language skills - listening, speaking, reading & writing with a strong focus on grammar.
• The camp also features fun activities combined with English language tutoring for beginner to advanced level students.
• A tourist / visitor visa is all that is required for our short ESL camps in Texas.
• With 30+ years of experience in providing intensive English language skills training for international students from around the world, we also offer a wide range of year round individual and group programs for students of all levels, from beginner to advanced.
Situated in the heart of Alamo Heights in San Antonio TX, New World Spanish provides quality Spanish language classes for adults and kids. In addition, we offer a Spanish summer camp for children ages 3-11.
Our engaging summer program provides your child with an excellent opportunity to learn Spanish in a fun way!
All of our teachers are native Spanish speakers. They have extensive experience in teaching Spanish as a second language.
Using songs, games, crafts, and other interactive activities, they will develop your child's understanding and confidence in speaking Spanish.
To provide flexibility for your summer plans, we offer weekly enrollment, with different themes each week.
Both half-day and full-day options are available, and you can choose to enroll your child for 1 - 5 days per week.
This year we are” traveling” through Mexico and visiting the beaches, the rain forest, the pyramids and much, much more!