Camp Loughridge, Tulsa: Situated just 15 minutes south of downtown Tulsa, Oklahoma, Camp Loughridge provides non-denominational Christian summer camp programs to boys and girls ages 6-13. Our 1-week camps are accredited by the American Camp Association. Day Camp programs are designed for kids ages 6-10, while our Adventure Camps are for boys and girls ages 11-13. Our ratio of campers to counselors is usually 10 to 1. All of our counselors are experienced in the outdoors and knowledgeable in camping skills, and certified Red Cross CPR.
Christian Summer Camp Programs: - Day Camp: Ages 6-10
- Adventure Camp: Ages 11-13 (includes overnight camping)
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Conveniently located in southwest Houston, Milestone Technical Institute is an IT career training school providing 2-week STEM technology summer camps for kids and teens ages 9-17.
This immersive, project-based STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) camp is designed for elementary, middle, and high school students interested in exercising their imagination and building things with their hands.
Located just 10 minutes east of Downtown Witchita, Camp Allegro Wichita provides music day camps for boys and girls ages 4-18, and an advanced music camp for college age students through age 24. Campers participate in small and large ensembles and may choose to take beginning classes on another instrument. Our week-long camps conclude with performances on Thursday & Friday.
The mission of Camp Allegro Wichita is to offer a unique opportunity for youth and young adults to explore and perform diverse forms of music in a supportive and nurturing atmosphere.
We are committed to engaging excellent teachers who are passionate about bringing music to students of all backgrounds and abilities.
- Boys & Girls ages 7-18
- Campers of all abilities are welcome
- Instruction is offered for all instruments: Strings, Brass, Woodwinds, Percussion, Piano & Organ
Kinderlab Music Camp:
- For children ages 4 to 6
- Instrumental instruction, music and movement-related arts activities and recreation
- For college age students through age 24, advanced high school students, and select advanced middle school students
- Designed for advanced players who would like more emphasis on chamber music
iD Tech Camps provides immersive technology summer camp programs for kids and teens in over 80 prestigious universities throughout the USA, including in Texas cities such as Dallas, Houston, Fort Worth, Austin, and San Antonio. These quality summer programs cover a wide range of tech-related subjects including video game design, application development, programming, web design and more. For kids & teens ages 7-17, iD Tech Camps offers weeklong day and overnight camps. In addition, iD Tech Academies offers 2-week long overnight programs for teens ages 13-18.
iD Tech Camps summer programs are designed so that you can register for one or multiple weeks (further camps). Many students choose to sign up for multi-week packages to build on their skills and learn new subjects.
iD Tech Camps offers a variety of cutting-edge summer camp courses for students who are interested in technology and computer science. Kids and teens learn one course topic per week, specializing in video game design, iPhone app development, Flash animation, programming, video editing and more – using the best brand name products from Adobe, Apple, Autodesk, Google, Microsoft, and beyond.
“Everything I have experienced at iD Tech Camps was great. The instructors were helpful, accommodating and overall fun people to be around. Best experience I’ve had this summer…” - Matthew, Student, University of Houston
• Join us in 2019 for our highly-immersive and exciting foreign language summer programs for kids and teens in The Woodlands in the North Houston area.
• Students attend our summer camps from The Woodlands, Spring, Conroe, Tomball, Humble, Porter, Montgomery County, and surrounding Houston area.
• Crossing Borders provides quality English and Spanish language summer camps for kids and high school teens ages 4-16 years old, as well as German & French summer camps for kids and teens 9-16 years old.
• Offered during the months of June, July and August, our summer language immersion camps are designed to give children & teenagers a unique opportunity to spend their summer break having fun learning or improving in a second or third language.
• In our Spanish summer camps, children are grouped according to age, level, and language proficiency.
• They learn in full Spanish immersion from one of our native Spanish speakers. They take part in arts & crafts, play games, and learn Spanish in a fun, interactive setting.
• Our programs have very specific goals while creating dynamic, energetic classes with emphasis on the target language by using our immersion strategies.
Student Review: "I'm finishing my time here, but I don't want to go without first say thanks to you and your team Crossing Borders...Each class that I have attended was excellent. I feel like I have had the best summer months." - Spanish Student
• Are you interested a future career in the exciting makeup and beauty industry? Located just 30 minutes north of Downtown Dallas TX, CMC Makeup School is a leading provider of professional make-up artist certification programs.
• In addition to beginner to advanced make-up artist training and portfolio development for adults, we also offer two distinct summer makeup camps for teenage students.
• Students receive top-quality makeup training at our Beauty Camp, and focus on specific makeup fields in our FX, Character and Body Painting Camp.
• CMC provides the training and tools that are essential to become a successful make-up artist with the focus being on Beauty, Glamour & Fashion makeup.
• Classes are taught by experienced, professional instructors, and feature hands-on practice so that techniques are learned properly.
• Enroll your teen in an intensive and interactive English language camp in Austin in summer 2018 or winter 2019!
• Conveniently located in the West Campus area, close to Downtown Austin TX, HOFT Institute provides a summer ESL language program for teens ages 14+ from around the globe. (Students who are younger than 16 must have a parent or guardian with them in the United States.)
• The camp covers all language skills - listening, speaking, reading & writing with a strong focus on grammar.
• The camp also features fun activities combined with English language tutoring for beginner to advanced level students.
• A tourist / visitor visa is all that is required for our short ESL camps in Texas.
• With 30+ years of experience in providing intensive English language skills training for international students from around the world, we also offer a wide range of year round individual and group programs for students of all levels, from beginner to advanced.