International universities & graduate programs in USA: Dual degree programs in Florida for U.S. & international students. Accredited dual degree programs in USA & Europe - Dual business degree programs, dual MBA, masters, joint undergraduate degree courses in International Business Administration, Computer Science. Online masters programs from Miami FL.
Marconi International University: Conveniently located in the heart of Downtown Miami, Marconi International University (MIU) is a dual degree university licensed by the Florida Department of Education’s Commission for Independent Education. We provide a range of Bachelor, Masters and Doctoral degrees in innovative career topics such as Business Administration, Computer Engineering, Education Leadership, and more.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
The academic agreement between Guglielmo Marconi University (Italy) and MIU means that US quarter credits obtained during the study period with MIU will be recognized by Guglielmo Marconi University - which will automatically issue the Italian certificate degree valid in Europe.
Dual Degree Undergraduate & Graduate Programs: On-campus or Online Degree study options:
• Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Engineering
• Master's in International Business Administration
• Master's in Education Leadership, Management & Emerging Technologies
• Doctoral Degree in Business Administration
• Doctoral Degree in Education Leadership
Online / Blended Degree Programs: • Master in Interior Design
• Master in Computer Science
• Master in Fashion Management and Design
• Master in Fashion Master in Digital Marketing
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
• Get full spray tan certification in Florida with Aviva Spray Tanning Academy - the world's first spray tan academy!
• Aviva provides onsite spray tan classes in Miami in South Florida and Jacksonville in Northeastern Florida for beginners to advanced level beauty professionals and individuals.
• These 1-day certification programs are held regularly in a leading hotel in each city.
• Our comprehensive spray tan courses are also available online for students throughout Florida and nationwide to study from the comfort of your home or workplace.
• All of our spray tan certification programs come with a 100% money back guarantee.
• Our spray tan classes will equip you with the knowledge, tools and resources you need to add sunless tanning certification to your beauty career portfolio, start a successful spray tanning business, or improve the profitability of your current spray tanning business.
• On completion of your course, you will receive a Spray Tan Certificate signed by President and Founder, Mitch Bloom, stating that you have successfully trained as an Aviva Labs spray tan professional consultant.
• Sunless spray tanning is one of the fastest growing services in the beauty industry and has grown by 490% in 5 years!
• You will learn the simple but powerful business practices to do 50, 70, or even 100 spray tans per week in our courses.
Student Review: "Everything was explained perfectly (at Sunless 101). I learned so much by doing the hands-on demonstration." - Courtney
FIU School of Hospitality & Tourism Management, Miami
Courses / Programs
The Chaplin School of Hospitality & Tourism in Florida International University (FIU) is a leading provider of undergraduate and graduate programs in hospitality management. Our Bachelor, Masters, and Certificate programs are offered on-site at our North Miami campus or online. We have maintained a consistent ranking as one of the top hospitality management schools in the United States and have won international recognition.
Our hospitality programs combine practical experience with classroom theory and aim to assist you to gain the understanding, skills, and techniques you need to achieve his or her career goals in the hospitality/tourism industry. Our faculty members combine strong academic credentials with excellent teaching skills and extensive executive-level industry experience. We offer a unique location, quality curriculum, outstanding state-of-the-art instructional facilities, and an unsurpassed network of support for students and graduates.
Our mission is to educate students to achieve their full potential and to meet the management needs of an ever-changing global hospitality and tourism industry.
- Bachelor of Science in Hospitality Management
- Combined Bachelor / Master of Science in Hospitality Management
- Graduate Certificate in Hospitality Management
- Master of Science in Hospitality Management
- Executive Master of Science in Hospitality Management
- Ph.D. in Business Administration
- Certificate programs
- One-semester programs
Nova Southeastern University, Fort Lauderdale-Davie area
Courses / Programs
Located in the Fort Lauderdale-Davie area in Broward County, South Florida, Nova Southeastern University (NSU) provides a wide range of undergraduate degrees, three certificate programs, and two graduate degree programs. Our master's programs are offered through The Farquhar College of Arts and Sciences: Master of Arts in Writing and Master of Science in Experimental Psychology.
These graduate programs offer small class sizes and opportunities to work closely with knowledgeable, experienced professors. The college provides this personalized approach to graduate education at the heart of a major university whose student population is predominantly at the graduate and doctoral level.
NSU is the nation’s eighth-largest, not-for-profit, independent university, with more than 28,000 students and 148,000 alumni; a sprawling, 300-acre Fort Lauderdale-Davie campus; and a presence in nine countries around the world. Through five decades of explosive growth, our reputation for academic excellence and innovation continues to flourish.
Hodges University is an independent, not-for profit institution and a member of the Independent Colleges and Universities of Florida (ICUF).
Hodges University offers a range of Associate, Bachelor, and Master level degree programs in career related disciplines including Business Administration, Health Studies, Medical Assisting, Criminal Justice, and more.
Our campuses and learning sites are located in Florida, in Naples and Fort Myers FL. In addition to our on-campus degree programs, we also offer online degree programs that can be take entirely via distance learning.
Our Mission: Hodges University provides transformational, learner-driven educational opportunities.
Hodges University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award Associate, Bachelor's, and Master's degrees.
Course categories include:
- Business Administration
- Computer / Information Technology
- Criminal Justice
- Drafting and Design
- Health Administration
- Health Information Technology
- Health Studies
- Interdisciplinary Studies
- Medical Assisting
- Paralegal Studies, and more..
Schiller International University (SIU), is an independent American university with campuses in the United States, France, Germany, and Spain. Our main campus in Largo (50 miles from Miami International Airport), Florida, offers a wide range of accredited Associate, Bachelor & Masters degree programs including Master of Business Administration (MBA), International Business, International Hospitality and Tourism Management, Management of Information Technology, International Relations, and more.
Our students receive expert tuition from highly skilled professors with years of practical experience both as educators and practitioners in their specialized fields. Some of our programs can also be taken online via distance learning.
Schiller International University is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools to award Associate, Bachelor, and Master degrees. ACICS is recognized by the U.S. Department of Education. Its accreditation of degree-granting institutions is also recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA).
Associate Degree Programs:
- International Business
- General Studies
- International Hospitality and Tourism, and more..
Bachelor Degree Programs (BS & BA):
- International Business
- International Economics
- International Hospitality and Tourism Management
- International Relations and Diplomacy
- Interdisciplinary Studies
Masters Degree Programs:
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of International Management (MIM)
- Master of Financial Planning, and more..
Based in Gainesville in Alachua County, FL, University of Florida Distance Learning Unit offers a wide range of degrees, certificates, and short courses at both undergraduate and graduate levels via distance learning. Applicants must meet UF's general admission requirements, as well as those specified by the individual degree program. Course categories include Construction, Engineering, Forensic Science, Health & Fitness, and more.
The Division of Continuing Education (DCE) partners with UF colleges to develop and offer instructional programs and specific educational opportunities to these students wherever they are located. DCE provides access to quality education and flexible learning for working professionals, traditional and non-traditional students wherever they are located.
DCE Flexible Learning / Correspondence Study is a unit of DCE that provides convenient and flexible educational opportunities for students. It provides open enrollment, distance study options, and multiple modes of delivery to create access and meet student needs. We offer both credit courses and non-credit professional programs, and we offer them in both online and print delivery formats.