Find residential summer courses in UK for children/ teenagers: Summer English camp in North of England for juniors, international students. English language courses in Nottingham for primary school & secondary school students. Camp d'ete en Angleterre pour les jeunes.
Samiad Summer School, Nottingham: Samiad is a summer school provider that offers residential English summer courses to children (ages 8-12) and teenagers (ages 13-17) from around the world. Combining quality English language classes with fun excursions and activities, our 2-week summer camps give our junior students the opportunity to improve their English, whilst enjoying the history and culture that the United Kingdom has to offer.
Our summer English camps are two weeks duration in the months of July and August, incorporating English language tuition, exciting educational trips to historical places in the UK and an action-packed activities schedule. You will have the opportunity to try new experiences and meet new people from all over the world.
- English Language Summer School: Includes 20 hours of English classes & 2 excursions per week as well as a full activity programme.
- English Language Summer School with Horse Riding: Also includes 2 hours per week of private horse riding lessons (additional hours can be purchased). 1 day per week of hands-on learning about looking after horses at the stables.
Quality English Classes:
Students will have intensive English classes five mornings per week in a focused classroom-based environment. The aim is to improve their English language ability in all four key skills: Writing, Reading, Listening and Speaking.
Our summer courses will fast-track students learning in a way which is fun and engaging. We ensure that our classes are limited to 15 students, so students can receive the individual attention they require to improve, and increase their confidence in spoken English.
Location & Facilities:
Our residential English courses take place in Trent College, a quality-approved boarding school just 8 miles from Nottingham City Centre and less than 2.5 hours drive north of London. Children will sleep in shared or dorm style rooms. Boys and girls are separated and children will be placed in groups of a similar age range.
Summer Orchestral Course, Bristol - Language & Music for Life
Courses / Programs
Based in Tockington Manor School, just 12 miles north of Bristol in the south-west of England, Language and Music for Life provides an intensive, 1-week orchestral music course for children (ages 5 to 14) who want to have an opportunity to “make” music in summer 2018.
This residential and non-residential course is designed for players who have reached at least Grade 4 standard on any orchestral instrument.
Children ages 9-14 can attend as boarders while students ages 5-9 should either live locally, or stay in local Bed & Breakfasts with their parents who would transport them to the course each day.
The course, ‘Strictly Come Playing’ is a week-long summer music camp that culminates in the creation of 'The 100 Little Hands Symphony Orchestra', which is conducted by William Godfree. We accept applications from students who currently play Strings, Woodwind, Brass, and Percussion instruments.
At Language and Music for Life, we are serious about providing a safe environment for very young people to develop. Our priority is that all students are safe and happy.
The course takes place at Tockington Manor School (a boarding private school) in South Gloucestershire, which includes an impressive covered swimming pool for our young musicians’ relaxation, as well as tennis courts, a cricket pitch and delightful private woods.
We also provide quality language lessons in French and English in very small groups during the camp.
Located close to the historic and cultural city of Bristol in South-West England, Acorn International is a unique, family-run summer boarding school for children ages 5-15 years. We offer academic programmes for 2 or 4 weeks, and welcome international students from around the world as well as British children.
Acorn International Summer School provides summer boarding courses designed for Juniors (ages 5-11) and Seniors (ages 11-15).
International students improve their English by studying a range of primary school subjects, in a fun and friendly environment. They will make lots of new friends, visit different English landmarks and cities, explore British culture and experience the British education system. British children will enjoy action-packed holiday courses.
Situated just 2 hours from London, and 1 hour from Cardiff in Wales, Bristol is the 8th most populous city in the UK, and is the largest center of culture, education and employment in the region.
At AISS, both international and British children can live, learn and play together, benefiting from an exciting Harry Potter-style boarding school adventure - making friends from all over the UK, and across the world, and being part of a truly international experience.
AISS children create memories that last a lifetime!
"I very much enjoy the summer camp at Acorn, the lessons are so interesting because of all the different ones (math, science, art, cooking and more)...I have been to Acorn two years now and I love it."
Soccer Camps International - Soccer + English Camps
Courses / Programs
• Your talented son, daughter or loved one can experience a prestigious UK soccer football camp with additional English language lessons in London, Manchester, Liverpool or Brighton in summer 2020!
• Soccer Camps International is a top facilitator of UK summer soccer camps in association with Manchester City FC, Liverpool FC, Chelsea FC, Arsenal FC, and Brighton FC. Our program participants stay on campus at top boarding schools and university accommodation.
• These intensive camps allow young players from around the world to develop their football skills and improve their understanding of the English language at the same time.
• Our football camps are run by highly-experienced & certified coaches with many years of experience teaching young soccer players the best soccer drills.
Parent Review: "My son enjoyed himself very much, managed to have excellent relationships with his coaches notwithstanding very limited language skill, and most important of all thanks to his experience, he decided to continue playing soccer." - Mother of Enrico, Italy
The Ingenium Academy International Summer School for Music - Online for Summer 2020
Courses / Programs
• The Ingenium Academy is going online this summer! Virtual Ingenium Summer Music Academy Summer 2020: 19 July to 9 August for high school students & young adults aged 13 to 21. Choose from 6 exceptional week-long programmes and experience online one-to-one lessons with top musicians.
• Located just one hour south-west of London, The Ingenium Academy provides annual residential summer music courses for young musicians from all over the world.
• Our 1, 2 and 3-week programmes in summer 2021 will again take place in the beautiful and historic city of Winchester, and aim to provide a specialised musical education of the highest calibre combined with an immersive cultural experience for talented teenage instrumentalists and singers.
• Seven exceptional musical programmes are offered at our international summer music camp: Orchestral, Piano, Saxophone, Vocal, Composition, Chamber Music, and Conducting programmes.
• The heart of The Ingenium Academy lies within our distinguished faculty, which comprises some of the UK's finest teachers and musicians with extremely high standards of musicianship and expertise.
• Within our environment of creative excellence, you will experience exclusive tuition from world-renowned musicians, performances in top British venues and the opportunity to meet like-minded friends from all over the world.
Student Review: "The Ingenium Academy was amazing, unforgettable and incredible - the happiest three weeks of my life!"
- Anna, Cello Student, UK
• Sunshine Dance Studios is one of the UK's largest Dance & Arts Studios, with dance courses and classes in various locations in northwest England including Manchester City Centre, Blackburn, and Blackpool.
• We are also offering summer dance programs in Los Angeles, Norway, China, and Egypt for children, teens, and young adults in their 20's.
• At our Hip Hop Dancing Summer Schools in Manchester, Blackpool and Bolton, we offer 2-week Hip Hop intensive summer school programmes for locally-based students and international students.
• This course consists of Hip Hop, Street, Locking, Popping and Break Dancing, as well as English Language and Culture Classes.
• We provide dance courses for children, with camps for 3-6 and 6-12 year olds, as well as courses for teens and young adults ages 12+.
• We have different levels within our camps: beginners, intermediates and advanced (serious dancers or pros) so you can learn at your own pace. Our groups are divided by ability rather than age group.
• In addition, we offer an intense international dance camp for hard core dance training with all the best overseas choreographers. This course is for serious dancers who are wanting to push themselves to their maximum potential.
• Located in the stunning countryside of Scotland, Articulate Language Camps provides a range of residential language camps in summer and during the academic school year for primary & secondary school students from the UK, Europe and around the world (aged 6-17).
• We offer fun, meaningful language immersion programmes in English, French, Spanish, Italian and German, run by qualified language teachers and native speakers.
• Through small, project-based immersion morning classes, campers learn without a classroom atmosphere. They make films, podcasts, animations and even write their own songs. An experienced language mentor guides them along the way and each project has a different vocabulary or grammar focus.
• Afternoons are full of adventure outdoor activities and sport - from climbing and fencing to capture the flag and Highland Games. Evening activities include everything from escape rooms, Master Chef competitions to carnivals & campfires.
• Our International Camp brings together native speakers from across the world so that they make friends and learn from each other.
• Campers share their native languages and make friends with native speakers of the language they are studying. Our staff provide an authentic multilingual and multicultural flare to our camps.
Review: “My son is still keeping in touch with his friends from abroad. He has grown and grown up from having this experience and I would recommend Articulate Language Camps to other parents.”
- Murray, James' Dad
Residential Language Learning Summer Camps in Scotland:
Learn English, French, Spanish, Italian or German.
INTERNATIONAL CAMP • Culzean Castle, South Ayrshire
• For UK & international students aged 12-17
• 11 day all-inclusive summer language camps 1 hour south of Glasgow
• Afternoon sport & cultural activities
LAUNCH CAMP • Lapwing Lodges, Glasgow area
• For children aged 6-11
• 2 day or 4 day all-inclusive camp
With digital media, team building activities & adventure sports to bring language learning to life.
Academic School Year language immersion residential camps for primary & secondary students.