Find ESL summer schools in UK for children/ teenagers: Summer English courses in Nottingham for juniors, international students. English language camp in London area for primary school & secondary school students.
Samiad Summer School, Nottingham: Samiad is a summer school provider that offers residential English summer courses to children (ages 8-12) and teenagers (ages 13-17) from around the world. Combining quality English language classes with fun excursions and activities, our 2-week summer camps give our junior students the opportunity to improve their English, whilst enjoying the history and culture that the United Kingdom has to offer.
Summer English Courses for Children & Teenagers: Course Duration: 2 weeks during the months of July and August
- English Language Summer School: Includes 20 hours of English classes, exciting educational trips to historical places in the UK, as well as an action-packed activity and sport schedule. Full-board accommodation in a fantastic boarding school is included.
- English Language Summer School with Horse Riding: Also includes 2 hours per week of private horse riding lessons (additional hours can be purchased). 1 day per week of hands-on learning about looking after horses at the stables.
What is included? Samiad Summer School provides the perfect combination of fun, engaging, safe and educational, and includes:
- 14 nights’ full board campus accommodation including 3 meals per day (choice of 3) including snacks - 24 hour supervision and care of junior children by experienced and qualified staff on our safe and secure campus - 20 hours per week English quality language teaching - 1 English teacher per 10-15 students - All Study materials included + certificates of course completion - Action packed activities schedule on campus, including a professional magic show and inflatable assault course. - Daily supervision on a 1:10 ratio - Regular update on how your child is doing at the summer school including photos and videos - Group photos and videos to remember your time at Samiad - Samiad rucksacks - Optional airport transfers available
4 Fantastic Excursions: We will include a medieval camping experience for 1 night in the grounds of a medieval castle, an exciting London trip with a stop-and-go open top bus tour and 2 more trips from the 5 options below:
- The Harry Potter experience (London) - A trip to a Snow Dome where students can go tobogganing and skiing - A trip to a zoo - A trip to a theme park - Horse riding at another fantastic Traditional English Boarding School
Language and Music For Life, Summer Music Camps in UK & ONLINE
Courses / Programs
• Language and Music for Life (LMFL) is committed to providing quality training in classical music, brass, jazz, voice tuition, English and foreign languages to students of all ages through our unique summer music and language courses in Llandovery, south-west Wales, UK.
• We offer intensive 2-week or 3-week (if you take the optional intensive pre-course) summer music and language courses to highly-motivated musicians (children aged 5+, teenagers & adults).
• LMFL courses are designed primarily for highly motivated musicians with a level of musical knowledge enabling them to derive maximum benefit from high quality tuition.
• Courses are open to musicians preparing for national, international exams or competitions, skilled amateurs and "tourist musicians".
• During the course, students have the opportunity to take world-recognized Trinity College London exams in music.
• The classes take place on campus at Llandovery College, a co-educational day and boarding school in Llandovery, a market town in Carmarthenshire, approximately 5 hours by train from London, 1.5 hours from Swansea, & 45 minutes from Cardiff International Airport.
• Young musicians under 12 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. However, we will accept unaccompanied children from the age of 11, but they must be at an advanced level and known to us from attending a previous LMFL course.
• We also offer a music summer camp in Florence, Italy for adults, youth (aged 18+) at advanced level or professional musicians.
• Give your teenager an unforgettable experience at the world-famous Cambridge University! Our summer 2020 camps in Cambridge are still scheduled to take place as normal!
• Located approximately 50 miles north-east of London in the East Anglia region in the east of England, Reach Cambridge offers residential spring and summer courses for high school / secondary school students aged 14-18 from the UK and around the world.
• Our summer programs are 2 or 4 weeks long and take place in July & August.
• With highly trained supervisor staff & teaching staff from the University, we guarantee a program run by professionals who care about your child's safety, education & enjoyment whilst on the immersive cultural experience Reach Cambridge provides.
• As well as an unrivaled academic environment, students experience British culture in the stimulating and distinguished surroundings of the University City of Cambridge.
• Students stay in one of Cambridge University’s colleges or in our central Cambridge headquarters, ‘Reach Hall’.
• Our fun, academic programs help to prepare students for university and Reach Cambridge students are encouraged to fully immerse themselves in college life.
• Reach Cambridge combines classes, lectures and workshops – often led by Cambridge academics – with a varied program of exciting activities and excursions across Britain.
• Each course is specially designed to complement high school studies, whilst also offering a glimpse of University-style learning.
Spring Camp in March - April
2 or 4 week Summer Camps in July / August • Biotechnology
• Computer Science
• Economics & Business Management
• ESL English Course
• English Literature
• English Literature & Creative Writing
• Journalism & Media
• Life Sciences & Medicine
• Physics & Engineering
• Politics & International Relations
• SAT Preparation
Online Pre-University Courses (more to follow shortly)
• Since 2001, we have taught more than 2,000 children and adults aged between 3 and 90 to speak and write Mandarin.
• Hua Hsia Chinese School is one of the UK's leading Chinese language schools, with branches in Hampstead in the borough of Camden in North Central London, and Southgate in the borough of Enfield in North London.
• This summer, Hua Hsia is offering fantastic week-long Chinese activity and culture camps for children ages 3 and up.
• All of our summer activities place an emphasis on the learning of Chinese language and culture. Our camp uses innovative teaching methods and fun activities to generate children’s interests in learning Chinese.
• Our experienced teachers with CRBs will help the children to explore Chinese language and culture, and even gain some Chinese learning methods.
• We are partially-funded by the Taiwanese government, so experienced Chinese Masters from Taiwan will guide our students to explore Chinese art, practice their physical strength, and practice the Chinese language through fun activities.
• We believe that learning Mandarin cannot be separated from learning Chinese culture, so our dedicated kids summer camp offers students the ideal opportunity to practice their Chinese and experience Chinese culture.
• Based in Cambridge in south-east England, approximately 50 miles (80 km) north-east of London, ISSOS offers all-inclusive 3-week summer school programs for international students aged 13-18 years.
• Our summer school takes place in July & August in Queen's College, a world-famous Cambridge university.
• We provide a balanced summer program of academia, fun & culture, through a combination of learning, creative enrichment and action-packed adventure.
• All students will be picked up by a uniformed member of staff at the selected international airport and accompanied to Cambridge.
• Our international teenage students can learn within an encouraging and supportive environment while having fun and making new friends from around the world.
• Our international students represent over 60 nationalities, creating a dynamic, multi-cultural atmosphere. We provide a full program of activities, trips, cultural enrichment and the ISSOS Highland Games.
Student Review: "I had so much fun at The International Summer School of Scotland. I can proudly say that it was the best summer ever! I hope to see you next year."
- Naoko, Japan
Kildinan Parkdale Farm (Horse-riding + English Courses)
Courses / Programs
• A summer horse-riding plus English language course provider for international students, and equine care training school for British students (aged 10-18 years).
• Situated close to the historic town of Battle in East Sussex, south-east England, Kildinan Park Dale Farm offers equine enthusiasts (aged 10-18) a chance to learn English language skills and horse-riding / stable management on the same course.
• Our English + Horseback Riding course is taught during the summer months, and all ages and standards are welcome.
• With only a maximum of 5 students staying with us at any one time, our English summer course classes are small to ensure optimal interaction between Student and Teacher on these activity holidays. The classes include practicals of everyday life to help to encourage conversational English skills and confidence.
• Students are welcome to stay for just 1 week but we recommend staying 2 weeks or more to avail of the full benefit of our English tutorials.
• In addition to our English courses, we also offer a horse riding + horse care course for British children & teenagers ages 10 to 18 during Easter and summer school holidays.
• Having a maximum of only 5 participants at one time, students stay with us in our English family home and ride our horses in a fun and friendly atmosphere.
• Join our unique school in summer 2020 or 2021, located 55 miles south-east of London, and 32 miles east of Brighton seaside resort (for sea ferries to France and next to the Eurotunnel).
• For international students aged 10-18
• Camp Duration: 1, 2 or more weeks
• 15 hours English tuition per week
• 15 hours Horse riding instruction per week, including stable management
• Homestay accommodation with an English family (at Kildinan Parkdale Farm)
• 1 excursion per week
• Located only 55 miles south-east of London, and 32 miles east of Brighton seaside resort
• Transfer from Gatwick and Heathrow International Airports.
Horse Riding + Horse Care Course:
• For British students aged 10-18
• Held during summer and Easter holidays