Ventura Training Institute: Situated in Oxnard CA, the largest city in Ventura County, Ventura Training Institute is a family-operated vocational school that provide medical training courses to people who are passionate about the health care field.
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Our program is certified by the California Department of Public Health. Each student will receive 50 hours of in-class instruction and 100 hours of hands-on clinical experience at a clinical site. Course modules include:
- CPR Certification from the American Heart Association - Criminal Background Check/Livescan - Pearson Vue California Nurse Assistant Candidate Handbook - Nursing Assistant Care: Long-Term Care Course Book - Nursing Assistant Care: Long-Term Care Workbook - Clinical ID Badge - Stethoscope - Blood Pressure Cuff - Two sets of clinical uniforms - Liability Insurance
Restorative Nursing Assistant (RNA) Our RNA program is designed as an extension of our Nursing Assistant program and it is designed to teach the nursing assistant more range of motion techniques
Home Health Aide Course: Home health aides help people with disabilities, chronic illness, or cognitive impairment with activities of daily living.
Our home health aide program is designed to give individual the tools to become an HHA in home care.
EKG Technician: Our EKG Technician program trains you to set-up and administer EKG stress test (Weekend and Daily Classes Available)
Further Allied Health Courses: - CPR Training - Continuing Education Units (CEU - for CNA and CHHA licenses)
New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies
Courses / Programs
• New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies provides a wide range of accredited online certificate, diploma and degree courses (including doctorate programs) in the fields of naturopathy, holistic health, natural medicine, and nutrition.
• Our quality programs are studied online in California, across the U.S., Canada, UK, and worldwide.
• Based in Indiana, our mission is to offer students the best accredited online educational programs in natural health and herbal studies that are available.
• Studying with New Eden is easy and affordable. You can start studying with New Eden whenever you want and learn at your own pace.
• Our distance learning courses allow you the convenience and flexibility of studying in your own home or office, and at times that best suit your schedule.
• New Eden has full accreditation with the American Council for Holistic Medicine (ACHM), which provides clinical training for graduates.
• We also have school approval with the American Naturopathic Certification Board, and the International Association of Natural Health Practitioners (IANHP).
Student Testimonial: "Thank you so much for your assistance and advice while I was enrolled in the ND program. I experienced first rate advice and guidance from you and the staff. All of my calls and emails were answered in a very timely manner."
- Thomas, Doctor of Naturopathy Graduate
Conveniently located in downtown Concord CA, in the East Bay area (just 30 miles east of San Francisco), the American College of Nursing (ACN) provides a range of general and continuing education nursing and healthcare programs. Designed for students interested in beginning, or furthering, a career in the healthcare industry, our courses include a 12-month Vocational Nursing program, a Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA) course, a Psychiatric Technician Program, and more.
In addition to our general nursing courses, we also teach several Continuing Education (CE) courses for RNs, LVNs, LPNs, Nurse Practitioners, critical care nurses, EMTs, paramedics, and other individuals employed in health care services.
Located in Chula Vista CA, just 10 miles south of San Diego, Eastlake Medical College is an allied health career training facility that provides an exclusive 22-day Nurse Assistant Training Program. - Daytime, evening and weekend study options are available. This course is an entry-level certification program for the health care profession, and is approved by California Department of Public Health Licensing and Certification Unit. We also offer CPR/BLS Courses, Home Health Aid and NCLEX RN/LVN Review Program.
Our Nurse Assistant Training Program prepares students to work in different medical settings and prepare them as well to take the National Nurse Aide Assessment Program (also known as the State Board Examination for Nurse Assistant).
This course is an excellent opportunity and path to start up in any health care profession. It's also an opportunity to shadow and experience externship in the health care facility/clinical sites. High school students are welcome to apply.
- 22-day training course
- Entry-level certification program
- Daytime, evening and weekend classes
- Prep for State Board Examination for Nurse Assistant
- Approved by California Department of Public Health Licensing and Certification Unit
Further Allied Health Programs:
- CPR/BLS Courses
- Home Health Aide Programs
- NCLEX RN/LVN Review Program
Shepherd University was founded in 1999 with the vision of establishing an excellent program of Christian higher education in the heart of Los Angeles, California. Our School of Nursing is committed to educating adult learners to become competent nursing professionals who integrate Christian faith into their nursing practice. We provide a range of Certificate and Degree Programs including LVN, RN, BSN and MSN.
Our nursing programs are committed to preparing nurses that utilize a Christian worldview to integrate beliefs, values, ethics, and service in their personal and professional life.
Shepherd University is recognized by the State of California as an institution of higher education. We have state approval from Bureau of Private Postsecondary Education (BPPE) to confer the Licensed Vocational Nurse Certificate, the Associate Degree in Nursing, the Bachelor of Science in Nursing and the Master of Science in Nursing Education.
With a main campus in Palo Alto CA, and auxiliary sites in San Jose and Daly City, Bay Area College of Nursing (BACN) provides quality training and education for students pursuing a career in the fields of nursing and allied health. At BACN, we offer several academic healthcare programs including Acute Care CNA, Nursing Assistant, Vocatonal Nursing, Home Health Aide, Massage Therapy, and more. Our fully-accredited allied health courses promote the development of each student’s nursing skills, intellect, and social values. Contact us today to kick-start your healthcare industry career.
Founded in 2004, our philosophy is congruent and consistent with our mission to provide educational excellence for healthcare professionals. It is the goal of our nursing programs to educate or develop quality nurses who possess the knowledge and the skills required for safe and effective client practice. Our programs are fully-accredited, and are committed to the educational standards of excellence that will ensure marketable skills for the graduate and permit advancement in the nursing profession. We are accredited by the California Board of Vocational Nursing and Psychiatric Technicians (BVNPT).
Study to become a Medical Assistant or Phlebotomy Technician in San Bernardino CA!
Situated in Colton, San Bernardino County CA, just one hour east of Los Angeles, Tri Med Training Institute provides intensive allied health training programs. Courses include Phlebotomy Technician, and Medical Assistant training.
Becoming Certified as a Medical Assistant or Phlebotomy Technician, and having the experience placed on your resume, can help further your career when applying to nursing school.