Ventura Training Institute: Situated in Oxnard CA, the largest city in Ventura County, Ventura Training Institute is a family-operated vocational school that provide medical training courses to people who are passionate about the health care field.
Southern States University, San Diego & Orange County
Courses / Programs
Study in an accredited, private university in Southern California.
Established in 1983, Southern States University has two campuses in San Diego (Fashion Valley & La Jolla), and one in Newport Beach (just south of Irvine, 40 minutes from Los Angeles International Airport).
We provide undergraduate and graduate Business Administration Degree programs, as well as Intensive English Language programs, and TOEFL Exam Preparation.
At SSU, our focus is on training business-oriented students and professionals from around the world. SSU offers a 2-year Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree program and a 4-year Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) degree program to students from the USA and around the world.
For non-native English speakers who wish to complete one of our degree programs, SSU can customize a program that includes degree program classes plus intensive English study to adequately prepare you to succeed with your higher education studies.
“SSU is one of the best schools in California, located in one of the most fascinating places in the US. The professors are very experienced, and recognized in their fields. Their teaching styles and practical approaches to problem solving are extremely helpful, and I am sure that the knowledge and skills that I acquire here will help me a lot when I start my career in business." - Nisrag, India
• Located in Reseda in the San Fernando Valley area of Los Angeles, Southern California Health Institute (SOCHi) provides full-time certificate courses and training in a range of healthcare fields.
• Established in 1996, we are dedicated to helping students achieve their dreams by providing an exceptional education that enables them to become skilled and successful professionals in the fields of healthcare and wellness.
• We have graduated over 1,500 students who are now a part of a larger community of wellness & healthcare. Financial aid may be available.
• SOCHi is a California BPPE (Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education) Approved School, and is nationally accredited by Accrediting Council for Continuing Education & Training (ACCET). It is also approved by the U.S. Department of Education to participate in Federal Student Financial Aid Programs.
• The SOCHi faculty is a team of wellness professionals that continue to pave the way for those aspiring to become a part of the health and wellness community.
• Our mission is to provide quality programs in an environment of scholastic learning to encourage empathetic and compassionate therapists and healthcare professionals, dedicated to the ethical and social principles of the profession and committed to a lifetime of continued learning.
Student Review: "If you're looking to start a career in the health and fitness space, or to advance and further your education, I would highly recommend SOCHI." - Mario
CBD College is a medical career college centrally located in the heart of Downtown Los Angeles, California. We are a non-profit organization that was established in 1982 for the benefit of the community to assist adult learners in obtaining training in high demand occupations such as vocational nursing, medical technologies and massage therapies, through certificate, diploma and degree programs.
At CBD College, students gain the knowledge and skills needed to work in the allied health industry with a wide range of opportunities and specialities available. Guided by professional and dedicated staff, students enroll in a challenging and comprehensive curriculum that suits their individual needs.
We believe that our instructional methods, the pleasant learning environment and expertise of our staff, are second-to-none in our field. We also firmly believe that every student can and will achieve. The mission of CBD College is to provide educational opportunities, leading to careers or career advancement, in an open and supportive environment that encourages a lifelong quest for knowledge.
CBD College is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Continuing Education and Training (ACCET).
Based in San Diego, California, RN.com is one of the nation's leading provider of continuing nursing education online. We offer more than 150 online courses that are accredited by the ANCC (American Nurses Credentialing Center), including many state required courses. All courses are nationally accredited.
We understand how difficult it is to fit continuing education into your busy schedule so RN.com offers convenient, quality continuing education at your convenience. You can study online at times that best suit your schedule. You can choose to take individual courses, or become a member and take unlimited CE courses for an entire year for one low price.
RN.com is dedicated to providing the nursing community with a comprehensive collection of professional education and information resources that our members can use to better their career. We offer courses that will help educate as well as fulfill your licensure requirements, in subjects that include Pediatrics, Pharmacology, Acute Care, Oncology, Maternal Child/ Women's Health among many others.
"RN.com offers a good variety of continuing education courses and it is extremely helpful to be able to take the course from home."
Study to become a Medical Assistant or Phlebotomy Technician in San Bernardino CA!
Situated in Colton, San Bernardino County CA, just one hour east of Los Angeles, Tri Med Training Institute provides intensive allied health training programs. Courses include Phlebotomy Technician, and Medical Assistant training.
Becoming Certified as a Medical Assistant or Phlebotomy Technician, and having the experience placed on your resume, can help further your career when applying to nursing school.
San Diego Medical College provides allied health training programs in the Eastlake area of Chula Vista CA, just 10 minutes south of Downtown San Diego. We also have a campus in Miramar, 20 minutes north of Downtown San Diego.
We provide an exclusive 22-day Nurse Assistant Training Program with daytime, evening a study options are available.
Our Nurse Assistant Training Program prepares students to work in different medical settings and prepare them as well to take the National Nurse Aide Assessment Program (also known as the State Board Examination for Nurse Assistant).
We also offer CNA & HHA continuing Education units, CPR/BLS Courses, Home Health Aid and NCLEX RN/LVN Review Program.
- NCLEX Review Program
- Nursing Assistant Program
- CNA & HHA ceu's
- CNA Review
- BLS Health Care Providers Course
- American Heart Association CPR
- CPR & AED & First Aid
- Pediatric CPR & First Aid
- ACLS Advanced Life Support
- Food Handlers Certificate
- Food Safety Manager