Admissions to allied health schools in Southern California: Medical assistant school in Ventura County, dental assisting program. Vocational nursing certification prep course, x-ray technician career training..
Career Care Institute: Located in Ventura CA, Career Care Institute (CCI) is a leading vocational medical training school. We provide a range of programs in popular medical career fields, including Medical Assisting, Nursing Assisting and Vocational Nursing. In addition, we are the only school in Ventura to offer the Limited Permit X-Ray Technician program. CCI also has schools in Lancaster in Los Angeles County, and Moreno Valley in Riverside County. Financial aid is available to those who qualify.
CCI is nationally accredited by the Council on Occupational Education (COE), an accrediting agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education. In addition, CCI is institutionally accredited to offer non-degree programs.
CCI also has approval from appropriate State agencies to provide training in the following:
- Vocational Nursing is Accredited by the Board of Vocational Nursing and Psychiatric Technicians
- Intravenous/Blood Drawing Certification is approved by the Board of Vocational Nursing and Psychiatric Technicians
- Dental Radiation Safety and Coronal Polishing is approved by the Dental Board of California
- Limited Permit X-ray Technician is approved by the California Department of Public Health, Radiologic Health Branch
Allied Health / Medical Career Training Programs:
- Medical Assisting (9 months)
- Dental Assisting (9 months)
- Limited X-Ray Technician (10/11 months)
- Vocational Nursing (14 months)
"My time at Career Care Institute was an amazing time. The teachers and employees were a great help to me. They helped me out a lot, even with some struggles I went through at the end. I want to thank my instructors for all their wisdom and Sherry and Katlin in job placement for never giving up on me and helping me get the job I have today. I am grateful and thankful for everyone’s help."
"The placement department was amazing with assisting me prepare for my interview. I got my job at Cedars Sinai… I LOVE IT!!! Thank you for everything."
"I was absolutely amazed at all of the help that CCI’s job placement did for me. There was such professionalism and kindness displayed during the difficult process of preparing my resume and finding a job. Due to the assistance of job placement, now I am employed and very grateful."
With a main campus in Palo Alto CA, and auxiliary sites in San Jose and Daly City, Bay Area College of Nursing (BACN) provides quality training and education for students pursuing a career in the fields of nursing and allied health. At BACN, we offer several academic healthcare programs including Acute Care CNA, Nursing Assistant, Vocatonal Nursing, Home Health Aide, Massage Therapy, and more. Our fully-accredited allied health courses promote the development of each student’s nursing skills, intellect, and social values. Contact us today to kick-start your healthcare industry career.
Founded in 2004, our philosophy is congruent and consistent with our mission to provide educational excellence for healthcare professionals. It is the goal of our nursing programs to educate or develop quality nurses who possess the knowledge and the skills required for safe and effective client practice. Our programs are fully-accredited, and are committed to the educational standards of excellence that will ensure marketable skills for the graduate and permit advancement in the nursing profession. We are accredited by the California Board of Vocational Nursing and Psychiatric Technicians (BVNPT).
Let HealthStaff Training Institute get you on the fast track to a new, rewarding, career in allied health or business!
Situated in Ontario, San Bernadino County CA, 35 minutes east of Downtown Los Angeles, HealthStaff Training Institute provides a range of career training courses in a variety of healthcare and business-related topics.
We are a professional, private vocational school that trains individuals into becoming efficient, capable allied health care or business professionals.
HSTi is dedicated to provide quality, entry-level vocational training in a relatively short period of time.
Located in El Monte, in the San Gabriel Valley, Los Angeles County, Palladium Technical Academy is a career training school that provides a range of Healthcare / Allied Health Diploma programs. Courses include Nursing Aide (NA), Medical Billing Specialist, Medical Clinical Assistant, and other fields of study. All of our programs are designed to give you the skills you need to succeed in the career of your choice.
Palladium Technical Academy programs emphasize real-world training that is tailored to meet the needs of potential employers. Our fields of study focus on industries that offer solid, long-term career opportunities for graduates.
We strongly believe that provided an environment conducive to learning and growth, students will reach their best abilities and enhance their capabilities. This institution seeks to be an educational center where all students can reach out to enhance their knowledge for a more promising career.
Located in Chula Vista CA, just 10 miles south of San Diego, Eastlake Medical College is an allied health career training facility that provides an exclusive 22-day Nurse Assistant Training Program. - Daytime, evening and weekend study options are available. This course is an entry-level certification program for the health care profession, and is approved by California Department of Public Health Licensing and Certification Unit. We also offer CPR/BLS Courses, Home Health Aid and NCLEX RN/LVN Review Program.
Our Nurse Assistant Training Program prepares students to work in different medical settings and prepare them as well to take the National Nurse Aide Assessment Program (also known as the State Board Examination for Nurse Assistant).
This course is an excellent opportunity and path to start up in any health care profession. It's also an opportunity to shadow and experience externship in the health care facility/clinical sites. High school students are welcome to apply.
- 22-day training course
- Entry-level certification program
- Daytime, evening and weekend classes
- Prep for State Board Examination for Nurse Assistant
- Approved by California Department of Public Health Licensing and Certification Unit
Further Allied Health Programs:
- CPR/BLS Courses
- Home Health Aide Programs
- NCLEX RN/LVN Review Program
Based in San Diego, California, RN.com is one of the nation's leading provider of continuing nursing education online. We offer more than 150 online courses that are accredited by the ANCC (American Nurses Credentialing Center), including many state required courses. All courses are nationally accredited.
We understand how difficult it is to fit continuing education into your busy schedule so RN.com offers convenient, quality continuing education at your convenience. You can study online at times that best suit your schedule. You can choose to take individual courses, or become a member and take unlimited CE courses for an entire year for one low price.
RN.com is dedicated to providing the nursing community with a comprehensive collection of professional education and information resources that our members can use to better their career. We offer courses that will help educate as well as fulfill your licensure requirements, in subjects that include Pediatrics, Pharmacology, Acute Care, Oncology, Maternal Child/ Women's Health among many others.
"RN.com offers a good variety of continuing education courses and it is extremely helpful to be able to take the course from home."
• Located in Reseda in the San Fernando Valley area of Los Angeles, Southern California Health Institute (SOCHi) provides full-time certificate courses and training in a range of healthcare fields.
• Established in 1996, we are dedicated to helping students achieve their dreams by providing an exceptional education that enables them to become skilled and successful professionals in the fields of healthcare and wellness.
• We have graduated over 1,500 students who are now a part of a larger community of wellness & healthcare. Financial aid may be available.
• SOCHi is a California BPPE (Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education) Approved School, and is nationally accredited by Accrediting Council for Continuing Education & Training (ACCET). It is also approved by the U.S. Department of Education to participate in Federal Student Financial Aid Programs.
• The SOCHi faculty is a team of wellness professionals that continue to pave the way for those aspiring to become a part of the health and wellness community.
• Our mission is to provide quality programs in an environment of scholastic learning to encourage empathetic and compassionate therapists and healthcare professionals, dedicated to the ethical and social principles of the profession and committed to a lifetime of continued learning.
Student Review: "If you're looking to start a career in the health and fitness space, or to advance and further your education, I would highly recommend SOCHI." - Mario