Tri Med Training Institute, San Bernardino County: Study to become a Medical Assistant or Phlebotomy Technician in San Bernardino CA! Situated in Colton, San Bernardino County CA, just one hour east of Los Angeles, Tri Med Training Institute provides intensive allied health training programs. Courses include Phlebotomy Technician, and Medical Assistant training.
Becoming Certified as a Medical Assistant or Phlebotomy Technician, and having the experience placed on your resume, can help further your career when applying to nursing school.
Allied Health Training Programs: - Medical Assistant (5 months)
- Phlebotomy Technician (1 month) - Courses include externship training
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Conveniently situated in southwestern San Francisco, the San Francisco State University School of Nursing provides bachelor degrees and masters programs in nursing.
Our comprehensive undergraduate and graduate nursing programs are designed to equip graduates with the skills and knowledge they need to meet the healthcare needs of individuals, families, and communities with diverse populations.
We pride ourselves on providing excellent nursing education, with emphasis on patient safety, patient-center care, teamwork and collaboration, evidence-based practice, informatics, quality improvement, leadership and lifelong learning for all our students, as well as our highly-qualified and experienced faculty and staff.
Our students graduate with a strong foundation of knowledge from nursing and other disciplines such as sociology, psychology, anthropology, and philosophy.
They will collaborate with other healthcare disciplines (i.e. physical therapy, medicine, social work, psychology, and others) to provide ethical and compassionate care along the health-illness continuum throughout the lifespan.
Undergraduate & Graduate Nursing Degree Programs:
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
- Registered Nurse to Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN-BSN)
- Master of Science in Nursing
- Entry Level Master of Science in Nursing
- Accelerated Entry Level Master of Science in Nursing
Post Master's Certificate Program:
- Family Nurse Practitioner Certificate
Ventura Training Institute provides allied health / medical career training programs in Oxnard, in the heart of Ventura County CA.
Successful completion of our programs give graduates the opportunity to work in various parts of the medical field.
We offer a variety of medical training courses that you finish in only weeks, not months. Our goal is simple: To create a high quality learning experience for each student and to prepare you for a medical career.
All of our instructors are licensed nurses in the state of California and have years of experience in various medical facilities.
CBD College is a medical career college centrally located in the heart of Downtown Los Angeles, California. We are a non-profit organization that was established in 1982 for the benefit of the community to assist adult learners in obtaining training in high demand occupations such as vocational nursing, medical technologies and massage therapies, through certificate, diploma and degree programs.
At CBD College, students gain the knowledge and skills needed to work in the allied health industry with a wide range of opportunities and specialities available. Guided by professional and dedicated staff, students enroll in a challenging and comprehensive curriculum that suits their individual needs.
We believe that our instructional methods, the pleasant learning environment and expertise of our staff, are second-to-none in our field. We also firmly believe that every student can and will achieve. The mission of CBD College is to provide educational opportunities, leading to careers or career advancement, in an open and supportive environment that encourages a lifelong quest for knowledge.
CBD College is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Continuing Education and Training (ACCET).
Would you like to start a rewarding new career as a Chiropractic Assistant in California?
Many chiropractors depend on chiropractic assistants to help them to run their practice or to administer treatments to patients. Responsibilities vary by practice and employer.
If your position requires that you do mostly administrative work, a high school diploma may be sufficient. However, if you want a successful career as a chiropractic assistant in California, you usually need to earn a relevant postsecondary qualification or pursue certification.
The Federation of Chiropractic Licensing Boards (FCLB) offers the Certified Chiropractic Clinical Assistant credential if you hold a high school diploma, and have completed 24 hours of postsecondary education and an exam.
In addition, some employers require work experience as well as typing skills.
As a chiropractic assistant, you are often the first point of contact for the patient. You answer the phone, set up appointments, facilitates payment, and maintains patient records.
To maximize staff time during office hours, your aim is to help manage an efficient flow of patients. You need excellent telephone skills and work with existing and new patients to help to arrange appointments.
Chiropractic clinical assistants may work closely with doctors and patients during examinations and treatments. You may need to assist the doctor in performing chiropractic patient therapy and rehabilitation techniques.
Located in El Monte, in the San Gabriel Valley, Los Angeles County, Palladium Technical Academy is a career training school that provides a range of Healthcare / Allied Health Diploma programs. Courses include Nursing Aide (NA), Medical Billing Specialist, Medical Clinical Assistant, and other fields of study. All of our programs are designed to give you the skills you need to succeed in the career of your choice.
Palladium Technical Academy programs emphasize real-world training that is tailored to meet the needs of potential employers. Our fields of study focus on industries that offer solid, long-term career opportunities for graduates.
We strongly believe that provided an environment conducive to learning and growth, students will reach their best abilities and enhance their capabilities. This institution seeks to be an educational center where all students can reach out to enhance their knowledge for a more promising career.
Southern California Health Institute, San Fernando Valley
Courses / Programs
• Located in Reseda in the San Fernando Valley area of Los Angeles, Southern California Health Institute (SOCHi) provides full-time certificate courses and career training in a range of healthcare fields.
• Established in 1996, we are dedicated to helping students achieve their dreams by providing an exceptional education that enables them to become skilled and successful manual therapists.
• We have graduated over 1,500 students who are now a part of a larger community of wellness and healthcare. Financial aid may be available. We also provide job placement assistance.
• SOCHi is a California BPPE (Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education) Approved School, and is nationally accredited by Accrediting Council for Continuing Education & Training (ACCET).
• Also, SOCHi is approved by the U.S. Department of Education to participate in Federal Student Financial Aid Programs.
• The SOCHi faculty is a team of wellness professionals that continue to pave the way for those aspiring to become a part of the health and wellness community.
• Our mission is to provide quality programs in an environment of scholastic learning to encourage empathetic and compassionate therapists, dedicated to the ethical and social principles of the profession and committed to a lifetime of continued learning.
Student Review: "I made the right decision when I attended SOCHI. it was a great experience. Special thanks to Ms Arteka! I love.you and thank you for helping me out throughout my whole program!" - Syuzi