Lipscomb University EAP: Prepare for university or college life in the USA with an intensive English for Academic Purposes (EAP) program from Lipscomb University in Nashville, Tennessee. Our accredited EAP program is designed for undergraduate students whose first language is not English and who want to improve their academic English skills for university.
English for Academic Purposes (EAP) Program in Nashville TN: Intensive English classes - Full-time & Part-time options
Features & highlights include: - 20 hours of English classes per week - 1-4 semesters of study - Qualified language instructors - Full access to university facilities and participation in student life - Non-credit courses in a non-degree certificate program - Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS) approved - SEVP / SEVIS approved
Full-time EAP Program: For international students whose first language is not English, we offer a dynamic, full-time intensive English program on our beautiful Nashville campus.
We believe our program is unique, allowing you to improve your academic English whilst fully participating in campus life.
If you are an international student requiring an I-20 / student visa to study in the United States, you must participate in the EAP Program on a full-time basis. Please contact us for questions or more information.
Part-time EAP Classes: An option to participate in EAP courses on a part-time basis exists for those already living and working in the United States or who hold a valid visa.
Current Lipscomb University students whose first language is not English may also participate. Courses are offered throughout the week and provide students opportunities to refine language skills that support their academic and professional goals.
We have courses to meet a variety of needs - from au pairs who want to improve their English conversation to professionals looking to improve their writing skills. Please click here for details about how to apply to the part-time. Special pricing is available for part-time participants.
Entry Requirements: Students who participate in the EAP program must provide evidence of English language proficiency. We accept the TOEFL and IELTS scores within these bands:
• Located in beautiful Coral Gables close to the University of Miami, Kaplan International's English language school in Miami offers you the opportunity to enjoy year-round sunshine while making rapid progress towards your language goals.
• Taught by highly trained and inspiring teachers, we offer a range of exam preparation and English courses for students of all levels, with courses starting frequently throughout the year.
• Study English in a relaxed and friendly school atmosphere and practice your English with fellow classmates while exploring Miami. Join Kaplan International Miami today and achieve your language goals.
• With over 40 years of experience providing first-class English education, and with 18 English schools in the USA, Kaplan International provides high standards of teaching and student care, along with quality courses and accommodation, at our English schools worldwide.
• Our language school in Miami is accredited by ACCET, and students from 75 countries attended our Miami ESL school last year.
Student Review: “Everything about the school is nice and people here are awesome! I enjoy that once a week we have happy hour to meet other Kaplan students to practice our English and have a good time." - Kim, Brazil
Quality English Courses: • General English lessons (Beginner to Advanced levels)
• General English Academic Year/Semester option
• Intensive English courses
• Intensive English Academic Year/Semester option
• TOEFL and Academic English
• Vacation English
Graduate Exam Preparation Programs: • General Cambridge Exam preparation • Cambridge FCE Exam prep
• Cambridge CAE Intensive Exam prep
• GMAT Exam preparation
• GRE Test preparation
Situated in Scottsdale, Maricopa County AZ (close to Phoenix), Arizona Language Center offers private one-on-one, small group and corporate group English classes to language learners of all skill levels.
Small class sizes and experienced ESL instructors make the Arizona Language Center an ideal place to learn and study English in Scottsdale.
Language courses are designed for Specific Business Purposes as required by each client. Our "Corporate Classroom" travels to the workplace for on-site instruction to business owners, managers and employees.
• An established ESL training provider, Harvest English Institute (HEI) offers beginner to advanced programs for local and international students.
• The Harvest English Institute Los Angeles campus is situated on Wilshire Boulevard in the Koreatown neighborhood of Central LA.
• Harvest English Institute welcomes students from all over the world, and is authorized by the U.S. government to accept international students (to issue an I-20 form for a F-1 student visa application).
Why choose Harvest English Institute?
There are plenty of reasons to choose Harvest English Institute (HEI) for your English language adventure!
Not only do we offer state-of-the-art technology in our classrooms with interactive TV's and smartboards, our skilled instructors also provide students with proficiency at record speed.
Our students receive their class notes by email, covering all the topics discussed. Our programs are also based on the official CEFR framework, helping students improve their reading, writing, listening, and speaking skills.
With our four English language schools across the USA (in Los Angeles, California; Newark & Long Branch, New Jersey; and Orlando, Florida), learning English as a second language has never been so fun and unique!
Student Review: “Being a student at Harvest Institute is a great experience because of the people that I have met here and the knowledge that will give me many more opportunities in my future career."
- Kassia, Poland
• Intensive English Program (Beginner, Intermediate, High Intermediate & Advanced Levels)
• TOEFL iBT Exam Preparation course
• Supplemental courses in Pronunciation, Conversation, and Writing
• Business English classes
• Recreational English for non- F-1 (student visas) which are 16 hours or less in length
• Private English lessons for adults, colleges students, healthcare & business professionals
• Summer English courses
Astar Education Institute, Washington DC Metro Area
Courses / Programs
• Would you like to improve your English language skills? Or would you like to study at an American high school or university and gain a unique insight into American culture?
• Located in Manassas, Virginia in the suburbs of Washington DC, Astar Education Institute provides a range of quality English courses to students from around the world, including Intensive English, TOEFL exam preparation, as well as a placement program into high schools, colleges and universities throughout the United States.
• ASTAR has what you need to achieve your goals. Our programs have proven to be effective, thanks to our experienced teachers and dynamic curriculums which allow students to master their area of study.
• Astar does not issue F-1 student visas; we can enroll international students into our classes who are already in the U.S. on an F-1 visa from another school, or on a tourist visa or business visa.
• Contact us at Astar to determine whether we can accept international students for your specific program of interest.
Student Testimonial: "My teachers encouraged me a lot, they helped me to find out my weaknesses. Then teacher Graham volunteered to tutor one hour extra with me every day after school, from 3.30 to 4.30. It was so helpful that finally, I made great progress.
I got 85 score on my April TOEFL test. Now, I achieved my goal and got admitted into the national top ranking university in America. I really appreciate all the efforts and supports from my teachers and Astar." - Emma
Year-Round English Language Courses For beginner, intermediate to advanced
• Intensive English Program
• Semi-Intensive English classes
• Daytime, Evening & Weekend English classes
• Medical English Program
• TOEFL iBT preparation
• Homestay with American host family
• Family English classes
• Summer & Winter Camps for Adults / College Students
• High School / University Placement
Vocational Training Courses: • TESOL English Teaching
• Nursing Assistant
• Personal Care Aide (PCA)
• Medication Aide (CMA)
• CPR Certification
Southern States University, San Diego & Orange County
Courses / Programs
Southern States University is the most affordable accredited university in the U.S. With campuses in desirable locations in Southern California, we provide intensive English language programs and TOEFL Exam Preparation to students from around the world.
Established in 1983, SSU has two campuses in San Diego (Fashion Valley & La Jolla), and one campus in Newport Beach (just south of Irvine CA, 45 minutes from Downtown Los Angeles). As well as our English courses, we also provide Business Administration Degree programs (BBA and MBA) for local and international students.
SSU can customize a program for our non native-speaking English students that includes Degree program classes plus intensive English study to adequately prepare you to succeed with your Degree studies.
SSU's mission is to offer competitive and professionally-recognized academic degree and certificate programs, to serve a culturally diverse student community, and to facilitate international awareness amongst our students.
• Located in beautiful Austin, the capital of Texas, HOFT Institute is a leading ESL school for international students and non-native English speakers in the United States.
• With 35+ years of experience in providing English language skills training to students from around the world, we offer a wide range of programs for individuals & groups at all levels, complete beginner to advanced.
• Students are welcome to join our year-round programs at any time.
• HOFT Institute is authorized to issue I-20 Certificates of Eligibility for international students seeking to study in the U.S on an F-1 student visa. Visitors on the B-1 tourist visa are also able to study at HOFT Institute during their shorter visit to the U.S. of up to 90 days.
• HOFT Institute has helped thousands of students gain the English proficiency they needed to succeed in top American colleges, universities and businesses.
• Whether you want to improve your general English skills or prepare for university entrance exams such as IELTS, TOEFL, GRE or GMAT, we can assist you. We have partnered with US colleges and universities to offer acceptance to students who complete our ESL program.
Student Review: "I think the program is awesome. We really enjoyed it. It has a lot of exciting subjects including idiom and slang, news and media, academic writing, and pronunciation classes. All of these classes encourage speaking and conversations even beyond the academic life. Also TOEFL classes were helpful to us." - Reem
• Basic beginner, elementary, intermediate, advanced English levels
• Spring, Summer, Fall programs
• Full-Time, Intensive English Program for F-1 Students
• Part-time English Classes for Non-F1 Students
• University Fast Track Program (Full-time)
• Workforce Readiness Program (4 weeks)
• TOEFL Prep Classes
• IELTS Prep Classes
• American Accent Training
• English for Business
• English for Hospitality
• English for Health Science
• English for Computers
• English for Parenting
• English for Athletes, & more.