Summer French schools in France: French language camp in Paris, summer activities for kids/ teenagers, international students. Intensive French classes for juniors/ secondary school students at beginner, intermediate & advanced level. High school summer abroad in Paris..
Centre International d’Antibes - Summer Camp in Paris: Are you searching for a summer French camp in Paris for your child or teen?
Through our partner school, Centre International d’Antibes (CIA) provides an all-inclusive summer French camp for teenagers ages 13-17 from around the world. It includes French language classes, fun activities and excursions and residential accommodation in the south of Paris, close to all of the famous tourist attractions.
We also offer a non-residential "Lessons Only" program for children and teenagers ages 6-17.
One of the most visited cities in the world, Paris is the capital of France, of fashion and of art. It is an exciting destination for our young learners who have a unforgettable summer experience in a thrilling city that never sleeps!
Stroll along the Champs Elysées or through Montmartre. Go to the top of the Eiffel Tower. Visit the Louvre or Notre Dame de Paris. Take a trip to Euro Disney. There are a thousand things to do in Paris!
Some interested visitors submitting program inquiries to our school up to
2020-02-06 were from:
Cyprus, Limassol, Cyprus;
Los Angeles, California, USA;
San José, Costa Rica;
Related Schools & Programs. Inquire to our admissions team today:
Edu-Culture Immersion (ECI) specializes in 2-6-week summer study abroad programs for groups of high school & college students, ages 15-21.
Live with a family in France for between 2 and 6 weeks in the summer. We will choose a family most suited to you, and usually with a teen of a similar age. You will speak only French and you will be completely integrated in French family life and culture. This is the best way to improve your spoken French.
Our families are located in the town of Gap in the French Alps, and the town of Hyeres on the French Riviera (Cote d'Azur), giving you a beach or Alpine experience! Or families are carefully chosen and are all volunteers, wanting to host in order to forge a connections with a student from the U.S.
You can also enhance and make the most out of your stay by taking one to one French lessons or taking part in sports. This is a very flexible program. You choose the dates and length of stay.
During your stay you will have regular contact with our local Host Family Coordinator who is on call 24/7.
ECI also provide summer language immersion programs in Spain for high school and college students.
Student Testimonial: “ECI is very prepared and easy to work with. They pick good families and offer a nice, friendly, fun, experience. Gap is very pretty and a great place to live. The surroundings are literally awe-inspiring and the town is picturesque. I very much enjoyed my host family’s wish to make me feel as if I was another family member.” - Sam
French Summer Classes, Cannes - Summer Camps 2021 + ONLINE French Classes 2020
Courses / Programs
• Give your child or teenager an unforgettable summer experience on the beautiful French Riviera with French Summer Classes!
• Ideally situated in Cannes on the Mediterranean Coast, we provide summer French immersion programs for children (from age 6+) and teenagers (junior & high school students). We welcome students of all levels - from complete beginner to advanced.
• In addition, we provide summer French courses for adults, making it possible for whole families to attend our school at the same time.
• Here in Cannes, you can take advantage of a cosmopolitan, relaxed and fun atmosphere within a small, friendly school. Our French summer courses allow young students to learn French in an enjoyable and effective way, while enjoying a wonderful vacation in the South of France.
• Qualified and experienced French teachers provide language classes in the morning, leaving the afternoons free for leisure and recreational activities.
• Based on their age and French language ability, your child will be placed in the class that best suits them. Class sizes are kept small (maximum 8 students), which ensures that each child receives individual attention.
Student Review: "We really enjoyed the classes at the school. This is the third time we have attended the school and will not be the last. The teaching is of really high level and the service we have received was second to none. Thank you so much!"
- Yonita & Lara, from London, U.K – attended French summer courses for adults & children
Notre Dame International High School (NDIHS) is an international high school, conveniently located 30 minutes north-west of Paris, that provides an American-styled high school curriculum to students from around the world in Grades 9-12.
Our summer French classes take place at the Nacel French Language School, close to the Tolbiac or Place d'Italie metro stations.
While our academic year curriculum is taught in English, we also offer an extensive French language and culture program as well as enrichment courses (music, art, physical education) throughout the year, taught by French teachers.
Our 2-week intensive French summer course in August is recommended for new and returning students, who are not native French language speakers, to prepare to study at NDIHS in September, when the academic year starts.
We teach students from beginner to advanced level. Students attend morning French classes, and discover the main Parisian sights in afternoon activities.
Students improve their French knowledge while settling in Paris and adapting to their new life in France. Accommodation is organized in a residence located in Paris city center.
The Language and Sport Academy offers expert French and Spanish tuition alongside sporting activities, in idyllic settings in both France and Spain.
At the Academy, we offer a range of different combinations of courses. Students can study a language and play a sport or choose language only or sport only. Students who choose to study a language will benefit from our intensive focused approach (oral, aural and written). Students who choose one of our sport options will be coached by the best instructors from their specific field.
Family-friendly Courses at France Langue & Culture on the French Riviera
Courses / Programs
• Experience a fun, educational language holiday for all the family this summer! France Langue & Culture is the most family-friendly language school providing French summer classes for families, teens & young children on the French Riviera, and has been in operation since 1977.
• Located in Saint Raphael on the Mediterranean coastline of south-east France, and close to Nice and Cannes, French Langue & Culture is run by Edmond de Saenger, a former French Professor and a native of the Saint-Raphael region.
• We offer children & families the opportunity to learn or improve their French skills while spending an enjoyable and enriching holiday on the French Riviera. We also offer courses for adults, parents, and guardians.
• At our Children's Camps for ages 6-12, children learn to memorize whole sentences and grammatical structures by the intensive use of French in songs, texts, games and theater.
• For boys and girls ages 13-17, we offer a full immersion summer student´s course with accommodation offered by carefully selected French host families. Students are fully integrated into family life and can practise French in real-life situations.
Testimonials: "Both myself and my daughter enjoyed studying in St Raphael very much and would like to return in the future to continue our studies." - Elaine, UK
"I came with my son, who was 13 at the time. We had a very good experience with this program.. we enjoyed the classes and we loved being in St. Raphael..."
- Miranda, USA
ATOLL JUNIORS French language school in Nice has demonstrated expertise in the organization and management of French language learning holidays for Teens for many years. We organise all inclusive language camps for kids and teens in France with five destinations available during all school holidays.
In 2006, the French government implemented an official labeling program to evaluate the quality of French language schools. Atoll Juniors has been labelled in the highest categories from the first year this system was put into effect.