Summer activity camps, French language camps in France for kids & teens: Summer French immersion in South of France for elementary, middle & high school students looking for short educational programs abroad.
French Summer Camps, Hyeres: Based in the southeastern French city of Hyeres (just one hour east of Marseilles), French Summer Camps provides sporting, cultural and linguistic summer camp programs for children and teens (ages 8-16). We are a French State-recognized organization that specializes in the planning and running of educational language travel programs. Our camps provide a unique learning environment in which your children will learn at their own pace.
Set in the stunning surroundings of Nice, on the south coast of France, Abbey Road Programs provides a 4-week residential French language immersion summer course for high school students in Grades 9-12. With classes for beginner to advanced levels, we offer French studies in the Arts, Language, Culture, Sports and Recreation including a range of specialized elective courses such as French film, literature, pop culture, and more.
Founded by Stanford alumni in 2000, Abbey Road’s study abroad summer programs continue to deliver excellence. Our mission is to provide quality academic summer programs that facilitate cross-cultural understanding, personal growth and academic enrichment.
Abbey Road was created through a collaboration of the best young professionals and educators from top schools and esteemed institutions. Our curriculum developers and staff come from places such as Harvard, Yale, Stanford, Duke, Cambridge, La Sorbonne, the United Nations, the World Bank, the European Parliament and the State Department, just to name a few.
Notre Dame International High School (NDIHS) is an international high school, conveniently located 30 minutes north-west of Paris, that provides an American-styled high school curriculum to students from around the world in Grades 9-12.
Our summer French classes take place at the Nacel French Language School, close to the Tolbiac or Place d'Italie metro stations.
While our academic year curriculum is taught in English, we also offer an extensive French language and culture program as well as enrichment courses (music, art, physical education) throughout the year, taught by French teachers.
Our 2-week intensive French summer course in August is recommended for new and returning students, who are not native French language speakers, to prepare to study at NDIHS in September, when the academic year starts.
We teach students from beginner to advanced level. Students attend morning French classes, and discover the main Parisian sights in afternoon activities.
Students improve their French knowledge while settling in Paris and adapting to their new life in France. Accommodation is organized in a residence located in Paris city center.
• Celebrating our 20th anniversary, International Language Camps is a European camp for children and teenagers ages 6 to 17 years old from around the world.
• We offer holidays and vacations with a multitude of activities and a complete language teaching program, all in the heart of the French Alps.
• Our summer and winter camps give children the possibility to develop their linguistic skills in French or English and discover new activities and cultures.
• Our language programs offer an opportunity to learn a foreign language but also encourage campers to discover new cultures, to make new friends from around the world , to value different activities, to learn to live and work with others, to get involved with an international community and, most importantly, to blossom with this success.
• The camps take place in Megève, a French ski resort in the Savoy Alps, close to Switzerland and Italy. The nearest international airport is Geneva (only 75km away). We can provide transfers from the airport.
• Everything is designed to establish an atmosphere of confidence and we encourage the campers to be active in their own learning, creating the desire to continue to learn and to communicate.
“Awesome camp! Super coaches! Varied activities! Fun guaranteed anytime during the summer! A unique opportunity to make new friends from other countries. Be prepared: you will want to go back...many times!" - Nicolas, age 16
Centre International d’Antibes - Summer Camp in Paris
Courses / Programs
Give your teenager an unforgettable summer experience in Paris by enrolling them in the summer French program offered by Centre International d’Antibes (CIA).
Through our partner school in Paris, we provide an all-inclusive summer French camp for teens ages 13-17 from around the world.
This summer program includes 20 French language classes per week for students of all levels - from beginner to advanced.
In addition, we deliver a fun program of organized activities and events in the afternoons and evenings.
Accommodation with full board is provided in the student residence (Saint Nicolas Campus) which is conveniently situated in the south of Paris, close to all the major tourist attractions.
In addition to our all-inclusive summer French program, we offer a "Lessons Only" program for children and teenagers ages 6-17. In this non-residential course, our young learners participate in the 20 French lessons offered weekly.
Give your child or teenager the opportunity to improve their French language skills, see the famous sights of Paris (Eiffel Tower, Louvre..), and make new friends from all over the world!
Family-friendly Courses at France Langue & Culture on the French Riviera
Courses / Programs
• Combine a delightful summer holiday for all the family with learning French on the beautiful French Rivera!
• Situated in Saint-Raphael on the Mediterranean coastline of south-east France, close to Nice and Cannes, France Langue & Culture is a family-friendly school that provides fun, educational language holidays for families, teens, and children.
• Established in 1977, France Langue & Culture is run by Edmond de Saenger, a former French professor and a native of the Saint-Raphael region.
• We offer children & families the opportunity to learn or improve their French language skills while enjoying an enriching holiday in the South of France.
• At our Children's Club for ages 6-12, children learn to memorize whole sentences and grammatical structures by the intensive use of French in games, songs, texts, and theater.
• For teen boys & girls ages 13-17, we provide a full immersion summer course with homestay accommodation offered by carefully selected French host families.
• Students are fully integrated into family life and can practise French in real-life situations.
Testimonial: " I came with my son, who was 13 at the time. We had a very good experience with this program: our household (with a wonderful host and a group of other students) was wonderful; we enjoyed the classes; and we loved being in St. Raphael.
The people we met from many areas of the world were wonderful. In just two weeks, my French improved and I gained a lot of confidence in speaking."
- Miranda, USA
The Language and Sport Academy offers expert French and Spanish tuition alongside sporting activities, in idyllic settings in both France and Spain.
At the Academy, we offer a range of different combinations of courses. Students can study a language and play a sport or choose language only or sport only. Students who choose to study a language will benefit from our intensive focused approach (oral, aural and written). Students who choose one of our sport options will be coached by the best instructors from their specific field.