Find summer camps in South of France for kids & teens: Fun French immersion courses for elementary, primary school & secondary/ high school students. Short summer French language courses near Marseilles.
French Summer Camps, Hyeres: Based in the southeastern French city of Hyeres (just one hour east of Marseilles), French Summer Camps offers a sporting, cultural and linguistic experience for kids & teens on the French Riviera. Our summer courses last for one week, and are suitable for students ages 8-16.
Hyeres is a commune in the Var department in the Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur region in southeastern France. The old town lies 4 km (2.5 mi) from the sea clustered around the historic Castle of Saint Bernard.
Family-friendly Courses at France Langue & Culture on the French Riviera
Courses / Programs
• Experience a fun, educational language holiday for all the family this summer! France Langue & Culture is the most family-friendly language school providing French summer classes for families, teens & young children on the French Riviera, and has been in operation since 1977.
• Located in Saint Raphael on the Mediterranean coastline of south-east France, and close to Nice and Cannes, French Langue & Culture is run by Edmond de Saenger, a former French Professor and a native of the Saint-Raphael region.
• We offer children & families the opportunity to learn or improve their French skills while spending an enjoyable and enriching holiday on the French Riviera. We also offer courses for adults, parents, and guardians.
• At our Children's Camps for ages 6-12, children learn to memorize whole sentences and grammatical structures by the intensive use of French in songs, texts, games and theater.
• For boys and girls ages 13-17, we offer a full immersion summer student´s course with accommodation offered by carefully selected French host families. Students are fully integrated into family life and can practise French in real-life situations.
Testimonials: "Both myself and my daughter enjoyed studying in St Raphael very much and would like to return in the future to continue our studies." - Elaine, UK
"I came with my son, who was 13 at the time. We had a very good experience with this program.. we enjoyed the classes and we loved being in St. Raphael..."
- Miranda, USA
International Language Camps - Haute-Savoie, les Alpes Françaises
Courses / Programs
International Language Camps (ILC) est un camp européen pour enfants et adolescents de 6 à 17 ans, venus du monde entier.
Nos camps d’été et d’hiver se déroulent à Megève, une station de ski des Alpes françaises (dans les Haute-Savoie Alpes) proche de la Suisse et de l’Italie. L’aéroport International de Genève se situe à 75 km.
ILC offre à votre enfant un été et un hiver inoubliable et plein d'action au pied du Mont-Blanc. Chaque été nous accueillons simultanément une cinquantaine de participants, venus du monde entier, pour s’immerger dans un contexte international au cœur des Alpes françaises.
Nos séjours de vacances vous proposent une multitude d’activités en plus d’un programme complet d’enseignement d’une langue étrangère (Français ou Anglais). Vous pouvez choisir entre 2 à 6 semaines.
Les enfants ont la possibilité de développer leurs compétences linguistiques, de découvrir de nouvelles activités et d’autres cultures.
- Programme Fun: 7-11 ans
- Programme Adrenaline: 12-16 ans
- Programme Intense Montagne: 14-17 ans
- Programme Piano: 7-17 ans
- Programme Dance: 10-15 ans
- Vous pouvez choisir entre 2 à 6 semaines
- Chaque séjour propose une multitude d’activités sportives et artistiques en plus d’un programme complet d’enseignement d’une langue étrangère (Français ou Anglais).
- Des veillées et des excursions le week-end sont également proposées
- Camp d’hiver (âge 7-17)
- Voyage scolaire Linguistiques
- Camps aux USA et en Chine
• Give your child or teenager an unforgettable summer experience on the beautiful French Riviera with French Summer Classes!
• Ideally situated in Cannes on the Mediterranean Coast, we provide summer French immersion programs for children (from age 6+) and teenagers (junior & high school students). We welcome students of all levels - from complete beginner to advanced.
• In addition, we provide summer French courses for adults, making it possible for whole families to attend our school at the same time.
• Here in Cannes, you can take advantage of a cosmopolitan, relaxed and fun atmosphere within a small, friendly school. Our French summer courses allow young students to learn French in an enjoyable and effective way, while enjoying a wonderful vacation in the South of France.
• Qualified and experienced French teachers provide language classes in the morning, leaving the afternoons free for leisure and recreational activities.
• Based on their age and French language ability, your child will be placed in the class that best suits them. Class sizes are kept small (maximum 8 students), which ensures that each child receives individual attention.
Student Review: "We really enjoyed the classes at the school. This is the third time we have attended the school and will not be the last. The teaching is of really high level and the service we have received was second to none. Thank you so much!"
- Yonita & Lara, from London, U.K – attended French summer courses for adults & children
Edu-Culture Immersion (ECI) specializes in 2-6-week summer study abroad programs for groups of high school & college students, ages 15-21.
Live with a family in France for between 2 and 6 weeks in the summer. We will choose a family most suited to you, and usually with a teen of a similar age. You will speak only French and you will be completely integrated in French family life and culture. This is the best way to improve your spoken French.
Our families are located in the town of Gap in the French Alps, and the town of Hyeres on the French Riviera (Cote d'Azur), giving you a beach or Alpine experience! Or families are carefully chosen and are all volunteers, wanting to host in order to forge a connections with a student from the U.S.
You can also enhance and make the most out of your stay by taking one to one French lessons or taking part in sports. This is a very flexible program. You choose the dates and length of stay.
During your stay you will have regular contact with our local Host Family Coordinator who is on call 24/7.
ECI also provide summer language immersion programs in Spain for high school and college students.
Student Testimonial: “ECI is very prepared and easy to work with. They pick good families and offer a nice, friendly, fun, experience. Gap is very pretty and a great place to live. The surroundings are literally awe-inspiring and the town is picturesque. I very much enjoyed my host family’s wish to make me feel as if I was another family member.” - Sam
Riviera French Institute organises French language camps for young learners and teenagers on the Côte d’Azur in Southern France. Our 1-4 week language immersion courses are combined with a fully inclusive programme of social activities and excursions.
Our Language Camp for teenagers enable young learners to learn French whilst enjoying the delights of the Riviera. Students are accommodated with local host-families. We offer 16 lessons weekly. We also have a Social and Active French Programme that mean young students consolidate their language learning every afternoon and with the host family in the evening.
We have developed our study holidays to help every child & teen improve their French through expert teaching and exciting activities while making new friends from around the world.
Accord French Language School in Paris offers French language summer programs for kids, teens and families at our Saint Nicolas Summer School, conveniently located in Issy-les-Moulineaux in Southern Paris, close to Corentin Celton Metro Station (Line 12).
We provide French language courses to suit all levels, a wide range of sports and cultural activities and a residence with excellent facilities. Our school was awarded the highest marks across all domains by the Official French Quality Label, and we are affiliated to professional organisations such as SOUFFLE and CAMPUSFRANCE.
Accord Language School teaching focuses on oral communication using authentic documents such as songs, TV programs, movies and magazines. Our teachers have compiled a wide range of games and activities that make the learning of grammar, structure, vocabulary and pronunciation interesting and fun.
Our teachers are all university graduates, and are fully qualified in the teaching of French as a foreign language. At Saint Nicolas, we offer comfortable accommodation while allowing easy access to the most famous Parisian landmarks: the Louvre Museum, the Eiffel Tower, Montmartre, Notre-Dame and more.