Learn French in France: French immersion camp in Paris, summer French courses for teenagers, international students. Intensive French language classes for juniors/ secondary school students at beginner, intermediate & advanced level. High school summer abroad in Paris..
Centre International d’Antibes - Summer Camp in Paris: Give your teenager an unforgettable summer experience in Paris by enrolling them in the summer French program offered by Centre International d’Antibes (CIA). Through our partner school in Paris, we provide an all-inclusive summer French camp for teens ages 13-17 from around the world. This summer program includes 20 French language classes per week for students of all levels - from beginner to advanced. In addition, we deliver a fun program of organized activities and events in the afternoons and evenings. We also offer a non-residential "Lessons Only" program for children and teenagers ages 6-17.
Accommodation with full board is provided in the student residence (Saint Nicolas Campus) which is conveniently situated in the south of Paris.
The campus is close to all the major tourist attractions of the City of Light - visit the Eiffel Tower, the Louvre, Notre Dame de Paris, and Montmartre.
The bedrooms sleep 4 students, and are well-equipped and spacious. Bed linen is provided and changed weekly. There are toilets and showers on each floor.
All meals are taken buffet style in the school restaurant, buffet style. All meals are prepared on the premises and conform to strict hygiene and safety standards (HACCP). Picnic meals are provided on weekend excursions.
Our group organizers always live on the premises, and closely supervise our students in the evenings and on outings. Night security staff guard the campus from 7.30pm to 7.00am.
Summer French Programs:
• All-Inclusive Summer French Camp for Teens (ages 13-17)
- Standard French Course (20 lessons per week)
- Accommodation with full-board in student residence
- Program of organized activities & events, evenings supervision
• "Lessons Only" French Program for Children & Teens (ages 6-17)
- 20 French lessons per week
Family-friendly Courses at France Langue & Culture on the French Riviera
Courses / Programs
• Combine a delightful summer holiday for all the family with learning French on the beautiful French Rivera!
• Situated in Saint-Raphael on the Mediterranean coastline of south-east France, close to Nice and Cannes, France Langue & Culture is a family-friendly school that provides fun, educational language holidays for families, teens, and children.
• Established in 1977, France Langue & Culture is run by Edmond de Saenger, a former French professor and a native of the Saint-Raphael region.
• We offer children & families the opportunity to learn or improve their French language skills while enjoying an enriching holiday in the South of France.
• At our Children's Club for ages 6-12, children learn to memorize whole sentences and grammatical structures by the intensive use of French in games, songs, texts, and theater.
• For teen boys & girls ages 13-17, we provide a full immersion summer course with homestay accommodation offered by carefully selected French host families.
• Students are fully integrated into family life and can practise French in real-life situations.
Testimonial: " I came with my son, who was 13 at the time. We had a very good experience with this program: our household (with a wonderful host and a group of other students) was wonderful; we enjoyed the classes; and we loved being in St. Raphael.
The people we met from many areas of the world were wonderful. In just two weeks, my French improved and I gained a lot of confidence in speaking."
- Miranda, USA
• Celebrating our 20th anniversary, International Language Camps is a European camp for children and teenagers ages 6 to 17 years old from around the world.
• We offer holidays and vacations with a multitude of activities and a complete language teaching program, all in the heart of the French Alps.
• Our summer and winter camps give children the possibility to develop their linguistic skills in French or English and discover new activities and cultures.
• Our language programs offer an opportunity to learn a foreign language but also encourage campers to discover new cultures, to make new friends from around the world , to value different activities, to learn to live and work with others, to get involved with an international community and, most importantly, to blossom with this success.
• The camps take place in Megève, a French ski resort in the Savoy Alps, close to Switzerland and Italy. The nearest international airport is Geneva (only 75km away). We can provide transfers from the airport.
• Everything is designed to establish an atmosphere of confidence and we encourage the campers to be active in their own learning, creating the desire to continue to learn and to communicate.
“Awesome camp! Super coaches! Varied activities! Fun guaranteed anytime during the summer! A unique opportunity to make new friends from other countries. Be prepared: you will want to go back...many times!" - Nicolas, age 16
The Language and Sport Academy offers expert French and Spanish tuition alongside sporting activities, in idyllic settings in both France and Spain.
At the Academy, we offer a range of different combinations of courses. Students can study a language and play a sport or choose language only or sport only. Students who choose to study a language will benefit from our intensive focused approach (oral, aural and written). Students who choose one of our sport options will be coached by the best instructors from their specific field.
ESFA Language Travel, located in Juan-les-Pins/Antibes in the heart of the French Riviera, is a leader in foreign language travel offering international summer camps for teens. ESFA was started in 1968 in Lyon, France, which means we have over 40 years of experience in language travel and study abroad. Our advisors are multi-lingual and all have extensive experience living and studying abroad. ESFA is accredited by the French Minister of Youth and Sports, and only works with accredited language partners around the world.
Home-stay Programs include:
- Language classes in small groups
- Qualified and experienced language teachers
- Oral and written communication
- Cultural and sports activity program
- Excursions and field trips on the weekend
Set in the stunning surroundings of Nice, on the south coast of France, Abbey Road Programs provides a 4-week residential French language immersion summer course for high school students in Grades 9-12. With classes for beginner to advanced levels, we offer French studies in the Arts, Language, Culture, Sports and Recreation including a range of specialized elective courses such as French film, literature, pop culture, and more.
Founded by Stanford alumni in 2000, Abbey Road’s study abroad summer programs continue to deliver excellence. Our mission is to provide quality academic summer programs that facilitate cross-cultural understanding, personal growth and academic enrichment.
Abbey Road was created through a collaboration of the best young professionals and educators from top schools and esteemed institutions. Our curriculum developers and staff come from places such as Harvard, Yale, Stanford, Duke, Cambridge, La Sorbonne, the United Nations, the World Bank, the European Parliament and the State Department, just to name a few.
ATOLL JUNIORS French language school in Nice has demonstrated expertise in the organization and management of French language learning holidays for Teens for many years. We organise all inclusive language camps for kids and teens in France with five destinations available during all school holidays.
In 2006, the French government implemented an official labeling program to evaluate the quality of French language schools. Atoll Juniors has been labelled in the highest categories from the first year this system was put into effect.