Summer sports camps in France: Summer school in Paris for children, juniors, teens. Tennis camp, golf camp, summer French immersion school with sport for elementary to high school students. Youth programs in Europe..
The club house provides children with an area in which they can take a break for snacks and leisure time and where they can have lunch in the club restaurant. A video games room, a library and board games are available for the children’s use.
A special door to door transport service in Paris is provided for all the tennis and golf schools and holidays day camp.
Children are picked up at their homes by the instructors who are responsible for them during the outward and return journey.
Some interested visitors submitting program inquiries to our school up to
2020-02-20 were from:
Los Angeles CA, USA;
Neuilly sur seine, France;
Gaithersburg, Maryland, USA;
boulder, Colorado, USA;
Santa Barbara, California, USA;
SANTA BARBARA, USA;
Addis Abeba, Ethiopia;
Related Schools & Programs. Inquire to our admissions team today:
Set in the stunning surroundings of Nice, on the south coast of France, Abbey Road Programs provides a 4-week residential French language immersion summer course for high school students in Grades 9-12. With classes for beginner to advanced levels, we offer French studies in the Arts, Language, Culture, Sports and Recreation including a range of specialized elective courses such as French film, literature, pop culture, and more.
Founded by Stanford alumni in 2000, Abbey Road’s study abroad summer programs continue to deliver excellence. Our mission is to provide quality academic summer programs that facilitate cross-cultural understanding, personal growth and academic enrichment.
Abbey Road was created through a collaboration of the best young professionals and educators from top schools and esteemed institutions. Our curriculum developers and staff come from places such as Harvard, Yale, Stanford, Duke, Cambridge, La Sorbonne, the United Nations, the World Bank, the European Parliament and the State Department, just to name a few.
Riviera French Institute organises French language camps for young learners and teenagers on the Côte d’Azur in Southern France. Our 1-4 week language immersion courses are combined with a fully inclusive programme of social activities and excursions.
Our Language Camp for teenagers enable young learners to learn French whilst enjoying the delights of the Riviera. Students are accommodated with local host-families. We offer 16 lessons weekly. We also have a Social and Active French Programme that mean young students consolidate their language learning every afternoon and with the host family in the evening.
We have developed our study holidays to help every child & teen improve their French through expert teaching and exciting activities while making new friends from around the world.
ATOLL JUNIORS French language school in Nice has demonstrated expertise in the organization and management of French language learning holidays for Teens for many years. We organise all inclusive language camps for kids and teens in France with five destinations available during all school holidays.
In 2006, the French government implemented an official labeling program to evaluate the quality of French language schools. Atoll Juniors has been labelled in the highest categories from the first year this system was put into effect.
Paris Saint Germain Academy & Bordeaux Cap Girondins Soccer Camps
Courses / Programs
• Soccer Camps International specializes in providing admission to renowned spring and summer soccer camps in Europe including 1 or 2 week international summer sessions with Paris Saint Germain (PSG) Academy for boys ages 8-17, and 1 or 2-week soccer camps with Cap Girondins Bordeaux Soccer Camps for boys ages 7-16.
• In 2020, Paris Saint Germain Soccer Academy will again be offering, in addition to their regular summer soccer camp weekly sessions, two Special 2 Week International Sessions with Discovery of Paris and Optional French Classes for boys from 13 – 17 years old.
• This Special International Summer Soccer Session with Discovery of Paris/Disneyland and French Classes (optional) will offer a spectacular program for all foreign players willing to experience French culture near Paris.
• Our special Soccer and French classes opportunity offers a highly educational summer program to all international students who would like to experience French culture and lifestyle near Paris, the City of Lights, and the summer of a lifetime!
• The Bordeaux summer camp is coached in the French language (knowledge of French is required). We also offer 1-week soccer camps for girls ages 8-15 in Bordeaux.
• Prepare to experience Soccer Academy life with one of the best French soccer teams of the past 30 years!
• Soccer Camps International also provides entry to prestigious summer soccer camps in Barcelona and Madrid in Spain, Portugal, Italy, and the UK.
Paris Saint Germain Soccer Academy Camps
• 1 or 2 week summer soccer camps for boys ages 8 to 17 (Regular Sessions) & ages 13 to 17 (for International Sessions)
• 30+ hours of soccer training / games
• 8 hours of optional French classes
• Also: Goalkeeper or Forward Training option
• Bilingual coaching
Cap Girondins Bordeaux Soccer Camps • 1 or 2 weeks for boys ages 7-16 years
• 1-week soccer camps for girls ages 8-15
• Residential and Day camp options
• Specific goalkeeper practice will be available during all sessions.
• Knowledge of French is required
Notre Dame International High School (NDIHS) is an international high school, conveniently located 30 minutes north-west of Paris, that provides an American-styled high school curriculum to students from around the world in Grades 9-12.
Our summer French classes take place at the Nacel French Language School, close to the Tolbiac or Place d'Italie metro stations.
While our academic year curriculum is taught in English, we also offer an extensive French language and culture program as well as enrichment courses (music, art, physical education) throughout the year, taught by French teachers.
Our 2-week intensive French summer course in August is recommended for new and returning students, who are not native French language speakers, to prepare to study at NDIHS in September, when the academic year starts.
We teach students from beginner to advanced level. Students attend morning French classes, and discover the main Parisian sights in afternoon activities.
Students improve their French knowledge while settling in Paris and adapting to their new life in France. Accommodation is organized in a residence located in Paris city center.
• Celebrating our 20th anniversary, International Language Camps is a European camp for children and teenagers ages 6 to 17 years old from around the world.
• We offer holidays and vacations with a multitude of activities and a complete language teaching program, all in the heart of the French Alps.
• Our summer and winter camps give children the possibility to develop their linguistic skills in French or English and discover new activities and cultures.
• Our language programs offer an opportunity to learn a foreign language but also encourage campers to discover new cultures, to make new friends from around the world , to value different activities, to learn to live and work with others, to get involved with an international community and, most importantly, to blossom with this success.
• The camps take place in Megève, a French ski resort in the Savoy Alps, close to Switzerland and Italy. The nearest international airport is Geneva (only 75km away). We can provide transfers from the airport.
• Everything is designed to establish an atmosphere of confidence and we encourage the campers to be active in their own learning, creating the desire to continue to learn and to communicate.
“Awesome camp! Super coaches! Varied activities! Fun guaranteed anytime during the summer! A unique opportunity to make new friends from other countries. Be prepared: you will want to go back...many times!" - Nicolas, age 16