Christian summer camps in Alaska: Overnight camps in Juneau area for elementary school, middle & high school students. Adventure camp with outdoor activities, equestrian programs & wilderness programs in Auke Bay area.
Echo Ranch Bible Camp: Located in the heart of Southeast Alaska, just 40 miles north of downtown Juneau, Echo Ranch Bible Camp provides a range of activity-based traditional summer camps, horse camps, and wilderness camps. Run in partnership with Avant Ministries, our 1-week programs are designed for boys and girls ages 7-18.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
At Echo Ranch, we plan crazy games and activities as well as setting aside time for kids to think about the bigger issues of life. Faith and fun is the name of the game!
9-week Summer Adventure Camp: - For boys & girls from Preschool - Grade 9
Explorers Camp: • Ages 3½ / entering Grade 1
• Half-day or full-day program
• Spanish or French classes
Pioneers Camp: • For students entering Grades 2-6
• Half-day, afternoon, or full-day programs
• Spanish or French classes
• Can take part in all camp activities, plus optional Adventure Afternoon activities
Counselors in Training (CIT) Camp: • For students entering Grades 7-9
• Gives campers a feel for what it takes to be a counselor, while still participate in all camp activities
• Situated in Old Town Scottsdale AZ, and with camp locations throughout the Phoenix Metro Area, CodaKid is a leading computer science and game design academy. We provide a range of one-week summer tech camps for kids and teens (6 to 15 year olds).
• In our fun and engaging summer camps, elementary school and middle school students learn computer programming and video game design through the use of cutting edge tools such as Minecraft Forge, Blender, Eclipse, and more.
• We offer classes in Phoenix, Scottsdale, Old Town Scottsdale, North Scottsdale, Gilbert, and Peoria.
• CodaKid also offers Winter Tech camps as well as after-school programs and weekend classes in 3D Modeling and Animation, and Minecraft Modding. Our after-school programs are held in Old Town Scottsdale and North Scottsdale.
• In these dynamic classes, kids and teens learn Java programming and video game design in an entertaining way.
• Our knowledgeable and personable instructors are experts in their fields. They are experienced coders, technologists and game designers from leading universities and companies.
• All of our classes are taught in small groups, with an 8:1 Student Instructor Ratio. This ensures that each child get the individual attention they need, whatever their level.
Parent Testimonial: "My husband and I are so thankful for this awesome place and it's incredible staff! Ask my 11-year-old daughter where her favorite place to "hang out" is...she'll tell you CodaKid!"
Summer Computer Camps:
• Minecraft Modding with Java Coding (ages 7-14)
• 3D Game Development with C++ (ages 9-15)
• Infinite Running App Development (ages 10-14)
• Arcade App Development (ages 10-14)
• Drone Programming (ages 8-15)
• 3D Game Design (ages 6-9)
• Tower Defense App Development (ages 10-15)
Family-friendly Courses at France Langue & Culture on the French Riviera
Courses / Programs
• Experience a fun, educational language holiday for all the family this summer! France Langue & Culture is the most family-friendly language school providing French summer classes for families, teens & young children on the French Riviera, and has been in operation since 1977.
• Located in Saint Raphael on the Mediterranean coastline of south-east France, and close to Nice and Cannes, French Langue & Culture is run by Edmond de Saenger, a former French Professor and a native of the Saint-Raphael region.
• We offer children & families the opportunity to learn or improve their French skills while spending an enjoyable and enriching holiday on the French Riviera. We also offer courses for adults, parents, and guardians.
• At our Children's Camps for ages 6-12, children learn to memorize whole sentences and grammatical structures by the intensive use of French in songs, texts, games and theater.
• For boys and girls ages 13-17, we offer a full immersion summer student´s course with accommodation offered by carefully selected French host families. Students are fully integrated into family life and can practise French in real-life situations.
Testimonials: "Both myself and my daughter enjoyed studying in St Raphael very much and would like to return in the future to continue our studies." - Elaine, UK
"I came with my son, who was 13 at the time. We had a very good experience with this program.. we enjoyed the classes and we loved being in St. Raphael..."
- Miranda, USA
iD Tech Camps in Washington State provide 1-week and 2-week technology and computer science summer camps for kids and teens, as well as the iD Programming Academy and iD Game Design & Development Academy. iD Tech Camps is America’s #1 Tech Camp, offering summer programs at over 80 prestigious universities in 28 states, including University of Washington - Seattle, and University of Washington - Bothell.
iD Tech programs are taught in small, personalized classes. Instructors are able to work closely with each student in order to customize the course curriculum to each student’s skill and experience level. Whether you are a beginner or extremely advanced, the instructors find fun and challenging ways to develop your tech skills.
Discover how your technical talents and scientific passions can lead to a future career! These comprehensive week-long sessions include personalized technology instruction and a variety of fun summer camp activities.
“I really love how my instructor and everyone was supportive and caring. I made new friends here and would recommend this camp to everyone interested in game making.” - Michael R., Student, University of Washington
Summer fun with a French accent! L’été avec un petit accent! Learn to speak French and enjoy the fun of an overnight summer camp on a private island. Find a little bit of France in the San Juan Islands at this Northwest Washington sleepover summer camp, one of the country's premier French camps. Campers, ages 9-16, take part in a unique mix of French language and culture through artistic and outdoor activities.
At Canoe Island French Camp we try to insure that our older campers have opportunities to plan and do activities as a group with staff: sunset campfires on a beach, an off-island trip to Friday Harbor, and one- or two-night sailing and kayaking outings. Tipis are arranged by age and, where possible, French class and French Culture class, too. With only 45 campers on the island, you can choose your own experience - artistic and theatrical, adventuresome and athletic - or any combination. Days are filled with new friends and exciting activities all with a French flair. A gala Bon Voyage Banquet, talent show and awards ceremony end each session.
Mornings at camp are devoted to French language classes and activities: fencing, French cuisine, and culture, theater, art, and photography.
In the afternoon campers choose on a daily basis between swimming, sailing, kayaking, archery, art, rock climbing and a variety of sports. French songs, vocabulary for activities, and games are incorporated into each day.
Evening programs include campfires, theatrical and musical productions, beach cookouts and campfires, camp-wide games, and astronomy.
Youth Empowered Action (YEA) Camp is a unique and inspiring residential summer leadership program in Oregon, Massachusetts and California for youth 12-17 years who want to make a difference in the world. There will be two sessions in Oregon at Camp Adams in Molalla, Clackamas County. In Massachusetts, YEA Camp will be held at the beautiful Hilltop space of Nature's Classroom in Charlton, Worcester County. Our northern California camp will be held at the beautiful Quaker Center in Ben Lomond, Santa Cruz County, about a two hours drive south of San Francisco.
At a week-long sleep-away program in a beautiful camp setting, YEA campers choose an issue of importance to them (for example, some have chosen climate change, racism, homophobia, homelessness, or animal rights) and they build the knowledge, skills, confidence, and community to take action on that issue once they get home.
- 1 week residential camps for ages 12-17
- Connect with what's important
- Learn about inspiring activists
- Create an action plan
- Learn to think strategically about issues
- Celebrate the accomplishments and our community
- Learn key activist skills