Birmingham School of Acting:
Situated in Bimingham, West Midlands in England, Birmingham School of Acting is a small specialist institution offering full-time higher education acting, performance, stage management and theatre courses at undergraduate and postgraduate level as well as part-time and summer school courses for adults, teenagers and children. Birmingham School of Acting is a faculty of Birmingham City University and its acting courses are accredited by the National Council for Drama Training (NCDT).Email: Contact us below ( or request a callback ).
Full time courses at Birmingham School of Acting include the bachelor degree in acting, a very intense course where you will learn to cope with anything the professional world may
put your way, and adapt your core skills to embrace any style of acting. All our courses are focused on developing professional actors through vocational, performance based training. We offer a series of full course training paths in Acting, Theatre and Performance related training at undergraduate and postgraduate level.
Courses / Programs
- Full-time courses in acting for adults:
* BA (Hons) Acting
* BA (Hons) Stage Management
* BA (Hons) Community and Applied Theatre / Dance Theatre
* PG Dip / MA Acting
* Pg Dip Physical Theatre
* Pg Dip / MA Professional Voice Practice
* MA Acting: the British tradition
- Part-time courses for adults
- Part-time courses for children and teenagers from 7 -17 years including Creative Drama and Effective Communication Classes
- Summer acting school for adults and children