Drama schools in the UK: Performing arts courses in Cambridge. Bachelor's degree programs in fashion & graphic design. Foundation art studies for UK & international students. Music summer school in Cambridgeshire near London.
Cambridge School of Visual and Performing Arts: Cambridge School of Visual and Performing Arts (CSVPA) is the UK’s leading provider of Art & Design, Drama and Music pathway programmes. It is located in Cambridge City in the county of Cambridgeshire in south-east England, about 50 miles north east of London. It is part of the Cambridge Education Group, which has been helping UK and international students achieve their best for over 55 years.
Email:Contact us below
CSVPA specialises in Art & Design, Drama and Music courses at Higher Education level, all run in our state of the art centre in the heart of Cambridge, open to students 12 hours a day, seven days a week. Our Art & Design Foundation Diploma is accredited by University of the Arts London Awarding Body, and students graduating from the course go on to a range of top Arts schools.
Courses / Programs:
-Art & Design Foundation Course (17+)
-Art & Design Pre-Foundation Course (16+)
-Art & Design Summer School Programme (15-18)
-Drama Foundation Course in association with RADA (17+)
-Drama Summer School Programme (15-18)
-Music Foundation Course (17+)
-BA (Hons) Fashion Course (18+)
-BA (Hons) Graphic Design & Illustration Programme (18+)
-Pre-Master's Art & Design Course (21+)
-Study Abroad Programme (16+)
• London Art Portfolio (LAP) provides art and design portfolio preparation courses to artists and designers of all levels - from beginners to advanced.
• Popular with UCAS and Foundation applicants for portfolio development support, we have a 100% success rate for student placement in top art schools and universities in London, throughout the UK, and worldwide.
• We offer foundation courses in art & design, day and evening courses year-round, as well as one-to-one tutorials tailored to your needs. Online classes are also available.
• Located in Wapping, the Borough of Tower Hamlets, East London close to Tower Bridge, LAP welcomes students from throughout the UK, as well as international students from around the world.
• London Art Portfolio was set up by Julia Dennis, a practicing artist who exhibits regularly in the UK and abroad.
• Julia has many years of experience in preparing art and design portfolios for all specialist areas for degree applications, organising exhibitions, and preparing students for interviews.
• Our courses attract a vibrant, diverse mix of creative students from all over the world, great for making new friends and fully enjoying London too!
Student Review: "Thanks so much for your help Julia! Our sessions gave me that step up that I really needed to get my portfolio and statement together in the nick of time!
The focus, encouragement and ideas that came out of sessions together were invaluable." - Amy - Otis College of Art and Design, MA Degree in Fine Art
Jo Hamilton is one of Britain's most sought-after independent interior designers, renowned for her flair in the use of colour and space. Her interior design courses - evening, weekend and day courses in central London - are aimed at everyone. Her courses are based on her belief that interior design can be made accessible to anyone - and that by understanding a few key design principles, even the least-confident and experienced can design interiors that work.
Situated in the prestigious Ealing Studios in Ealing, West London, Met Film School provides a range of Film Studies programmes including Bachelor & Masters Degrees, as well as Certificate Programmes and Short-term Courses. Unlike any other film school in the UK, we are completely integrated within the film industry, offering in fields such as acting, directing, screenwriting and more. On most of our courses, students write, produce, direct and edit their own short films - and are supported by their tutors and a professional editor.
All of our tutors are working industry professionals who are as passionate about teaching as they are about film. We employ a combination of regular tutors and guest lecturers to give you a comprehensive insight into all aspects of filmmaking. They are chosen for their knowledge of their discipline as well as their ability to inspire.
Our facilities include a 12,000 sq ft state-of-the-art building, a separate off-site shooting block with multiple spaces for camera workshops and productions & a well equipped kit room that includes: HD Cameras, prime lenses, HD monitors, and professional standard tripods and sound recording equipment.
Situated directly opposite Euston Station in the heart of Central London, the London Academy of Media, Film, and TV offers short practical courses in a wide range of media-related areas taught by industry professionals. Established since 1996, L.A.M.F.T offers over 140 courses aimed at adults who are looking to update their current skills or learn new skills with a view to sustaining a career within the media film and television industry. Part-Time Evening, Day, and Weekend courses are available.
The quality of the tuition and the passion of the tutors make London Academy a popular place to study. Each year, over 900 students enrol on courses at London Academy. 50% of students enrol for 2 or more courses creating their own learning path with a view to gaining experience within the industry.
London Academy is also a UK government-recognised learning provider spanning the entire globe from Europe, the Middle East and SE Asia. Let London Academy inspire you to become who you want to be.
- TV Production
- Video & Sound
- TV Presenter
- Makeup SFX
- Creative Writing
- Media & PR
Part-Time Evening, Day, and Weekend courses are available
• Spend a summer, short semester, or academic year abroad in the UK with Arts University Bournemouth - a leading creative university specialising in arts, performance, design, and media education.
• Situated just 2 hours south-west of London, we provide 1 to 3-term study abroad BA (Hons) courses for Americans, Canadians, international students, and professionals. Subjects include Architecture, Fine Art, Graphic Design, Photography, Visual Effects, and more.
• In addition to our semester abroad courses, we also provide 3-week specialist summer courses for students ages 16+ where you have full access to the university's state-of-the-art facilities. We also provide a 2-week Creative Arts Summer School course for students ages 14-15.
• AUB gives you the opportunity to develop your creative skills and gain credits towards your university degree without spending 2-3 years studying abroad on a full-time basis.
• Our classrooms feature modern equipment, and the university houses one of the largest art and design libraries in the south of England. Students meet industry professionals and find out why the UK has always been an influential creative resource.
Student Review: “AUB staff and other students were very welcoming and supportive - a great atmosphere for being creative and meeting people from around the world” - Phillipe, France
BA (Hons) Semester Abroad Programs: 1, 2 or 3 terms. Subjects include:
• Animation Production
• Digital Media Production
• Fashion Studies
• Film Production
• Fine Art
• Graphic Design
• Visual Communication
• Visual Effects Design & Production..
Specialist 3 Week Summer Courses: • Architecture & 3D Design
• Complete Film Making
• Make-Up for Stage and Screen
• Creative Photography Portfolio
• Introduction to Animation
• Introduction to Fashion Design
• Portfolio Preparation for the Creative Arts
For 37 years Sotheby's Institute of Art has been preparing students for careers in the international art world. Our degrees are awarded by the University of Manchester in the UK and combine professional training with academic study. Our location in London is in the heart of Bloomsbury, only minutes away from the British Museum and within walking distance of the National Gallery and Sotheby's auction house, as well as the University of London. Sotheby's auction house provides students with privileged access to pre-sale viewings, talks by experts, and handling sessions. In addition, students visit the many commercial galleries, artists' studios and museums available in London.