Find a Catholic school in New Mexico: Private elementary school in Albuquerque, middle school for boys & girls. Christian preschool, kindergarten programs & early childhood education in Bernalillo County NM.
Holy Ghost Catholic School: Holy Ghost Catholic School, located in the sourtheast quadrant of Albuquerque, New Mexico, is a private co-ed Catholic school serving grades Pre-K thru 8. Our students are the center of academic, religious, and service life at Holy Ghost Catholic School, and respect is our underlying value. Our faculty and staff expect students and the entire school community to practice courtesy, manners and respect daily. We are accredited through AdvancED of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schoolsand the Public Education Department of the state of New Mexico.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Pre-K through Grade 8 Programs - subjects include: - Mathematics
- Social Studies
- Language and Arts
- Computer Literacy
- Arts and Music
- Physical Education
- Guidance and School Counseling
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Sandia Montessori School is a private, co-ed and nonsectarian school, serving over 100 students in Grades PK-5. We are located in Albuquerque, Bernalillo County and serve families in Conchas Park, Chelwood Park, Hoffmantown and neighbouring communities. We have been providing a personalized, complete, quality education at this location for over ten years. Our school, Sandia Montessori, prepares toddlers, pre-k children, and elementary school kids with more than the simple skills needed to survive their next challenge.
We tailor instructional needs to each individual child in a way that brings out the best in each child by increasing motivation, self esteem, and most importantly real success for life. The results are consistent with Montessori: children learn better, perform higher on tests, communicate and cooperate better, and become independent learners - skills that put them on the right track.
• Conveniently situated in the Rice Village area of south-central Houston TX, close to Downtown, Crossing Borders provides quality bilingual preschool programs for toddlers up to kindergarten age children (18 months - 5 years).
• Spanish & English classes are available for kids ages 1-5, while French and Chinese classes are available for potty-trained children ages 3-5.
• We offer full immersion preschool programs for non-native speakers as well as native speakers. Children as young as 18-months-old are immersed in our language programs where they learn in a nurturing environment.
• Our curriculum is designed to immerse children in a different language in an organic way using games, songs, activities, to help them participate, understand, and speak the new language.
• Our academic curriculum is advanced, and challenges our students to learn subjects (Math, Science, Art, etc.) in a second language, becoming bilingual.
• All of our teachers are native speakers who are devoted into developing their students to become independent so they are prepared for their future. Our curriculum is flexible, offering parents full-time and part-time school times (2 ,3 & 5 days) as well as before and after care.
Parent Review: "Simply said, we love Crossing Borders. Started with 2 days a week, for my almost 2 year old son, and immediately noticed tremendous growth in both Spanish language comprehension and other skills. Ms Joselyn is a wonderful teacher. We are changing to 5 days a week. - Stephanie
Bilingual Preschool Programs for toddlers to kindergarten kids ages 18 months - 5 years:
• Spanish Immersion Preschool (ages 1-5)
• Spanish Kindergarten Program for 5 year olds
• Mandarin Chinese Immersion Preschool (ages 3-5)
• French Immersion Preschool (ages 3-5)
• English Immersion (18-months to 5 years)
• English for Toddlers
• English Preschool (for kids ages 2-3)
• After-School Child Care / Enrichment Program
• Spanish Summer Camps
• English Summer Camps
Parents can choose to send their child for 2, 3, or 5 days a week.
Primrose School of Carrollton is a leader in Preschool & Kindergarten education in Carrollton in Denton County, Dallas County and Collin County, TX. We serve the North Dallas area with infants through to kindergarten programs and after school care. We are conveniently located on Hebron, in the 121 Bypass and I35 triangle across from Coyote Ridge near Vista Ridge Mall in the heart of one of Dallas finest suburbs, Carrollton.
Primrose School of Carrollton has been accredited with the most prestigious accreditations awarded by the Commission on International and Transregional Accreditation (CITA) and the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS).
Our school prides itself in leading the way for your childs academic future in a fun filled environment. We have set ourselves apart by providing your child with some of the most qualified teachers in the North Dallas area. These professionals continually prepare your child for a brighter tomorrow.
Located just 8 miles west of downtown Houston, and servicing the entire Houston & Harris County areas, Trinity Classical School is a college-preparatory Christian school that offers hybrid on-campus and in-home classes for children from Pre-K through 6th Grade. On-campus classes meet two days per week (Monday and Wednesday), with at-home learning occurring on the alternate days. We use the Classical curriculum and a University-style approach, and aim to instill excellence of character by integrating Christ-centered, biblical principles as a part of each subject.
The school's curriculum is formed around a group of classes called the "Classical Core," which includes Language Arts, History, Science, and Math. The Classical Core is a full-day program that meets two days per week. We use proven content and methods for teaching that align with a child's natural developmental stages.
Students attend class with professional teachers on Monday and Wednesday, and then receive detailed at-home assignments to complete under the guidance of parents. This allows parents to participate in the instruction of their children and also gradually prepares students for a university environment.
Located in Oklahoma City, central Oklahoma, Heritage Hall is a private co-educational school offering programs from prekindergarten through 12th grade. We follow a college preparatory curriculum with advanced placment course, college prep PSAT, ACT and SAT. A rigorous curriculum. An atmosphere of inclusion. A vow of civic duty. A commitment to open-mindedness. These are the makings of an enlightened adult, the foundations of a responsible citizenry.
At Heritage Hall, education is about more than grade point averages and standardized test scores. We're grooming the performers, policy-makers, and business leaders of the future. We prepare them to shape their destinies and to shape the world around them. After all, these are more than just our kids. They're the innovators and decision-makers who will steer the course of a rapidly changing world. And the journey begins right here, at Heritage Hall.
We are accredited by ISAS (Independent Schools of the Southwest) which is the regional organization of NAIS (National Association for Independent Schools).
Cross of Hope Elementary School, located on the west side of Albuquerque, New Mexico, is a Christian school of the Evangelical Lutheran Church of America (ELCA) offering Preschool to 5th Grade programs. Cross of Hope Elementary School offers quality, developmentally appropriate education devoted to Christian nurture for children.
Cross of Hope houses two educational ministries. The Cross of Hope Preschool is available for 3 and 4 year olds, while the Cross of Hope School will provide elementary education starting with Kindergarten. The objective of the program is to allow children to grow as unique individuals in a developmentally appropriate manner.
- 3 & 4 Year olds (Devoted to Christian nurture, mission outreach, quality education, and community service)
- Kindergarten to 5th Grade (Our Elementary School excels at Christ-centered education that helps children develop their intellectual, physical, emotional, social and spiritual gifts to the glory of God and service to others)