Sandia Montessori School, Albuquerque:
Sandia Montessori School is a private, co-ed and nonsectarian school, serving over 100 students in Grades PK-5. We are located in Albuquerque, Bernalillo County and serve families in Conchas Park, Chelwood Park, Hoffmantown and neighbouring communities. We have been providing a personalized, complete, quality education at this location for over ten years. Our school, Sandia Montessori, prepares toddlers, pre-k children, and elementary school kids with more than the simple skills needed to survive their next challenge.
- The Facility. Sandia Montessori School gives children plenty of space to learn. The classrooms are large and give children twice the space often found in public schools.
- Professional and Caring Staff. The teachers, owners, and staff of Sandia Montessori are easy to find and happy to discuss issues regarding your child.
- High Quality, Affordable Care. We have set up our pricing structure to give you the best quality and affordable care and education in the area.
- Health and Safety. We go far beyond government regulations when it comes to protecting the safety of your child.
- Our Educational Philosophy. We are committed to preparing your child in the best way possible. That's why our school has chosen the Montessori Method for your child's learning experience.
- Low Student-to-Teacher Ratios. In this educational setting, it is important to the students that they receive the specialized indiviual attention that they deserve. With this in mind, our school keeps the ratio of students to teachers at 9 to 1 and in our toddler room, it does not exceed 5 to 1.
* Your child reading, writing and doing math before first grade!
* Your child being encouraged in a fun, safe, and loving environment.
* A low student to teacher ratio where your child can receive the individual attention they deserve.
* A clean, well-maintained school with a staff certified in the Montessori method.
* A school that really cares about the well-being and education of your child.
That is us, the Sandia Montessori School.
Our institution is best suited for those wanting to cultivate the "whole child." We use Montessori Methods - which obtained the best results in studies - rather than other educational methods commonly used to educate children. Montessori Methods utilize the child's natural tendency towards play as an instrument for learning. We use special materials and employ techniques that inspire each child to explore, learn, and question their environment. Social skills, discipline, manners, and other very important life skills are gently guided and reinforced throughout this process.
Early Childhood Education Programs:
- Toddlers Program
- Early Pre-Kindergarten Program
- Pre-Kindergarten Program
- Kindergarten Program
- Elementary Program
- Summer Sessions
Our teachers are certified Montessori Instructors with experience. To ensure success for each child, we keep our community small, our student to teacher ratios low, and children are our number one priority.
Our teachers help your child get on the right track when it comes to establishing a lifestyle of health and wellness. You can rest easy knowing that all staff members at Sandia Montessori are First-Aid and CPR Certified.
With recent events that have taken place at many schools across the country, it is very important to be diligent in the area of safety and security. At Sandia Montessori we take every precaution to insure the safety and well being of your child. We offer:
* Sandia Montessori is located in one of the best neighborhoods in the Northeast Heights.
* Magnetic lock on front door prevents access to all who do not have an access code.
* All doors and windows lock properly and securely.
* A 9-foot fence surrounds all play areas.
* Proper child-proofing of electrical outlets and other hazards.
* Sign in-sign out sheets to track your child's daily attendance.
Sandia Montessori actively works to increase the wellness of your child in four ways.
1. Application of policies and practices designed to increase your child's wellness.
2. Training our staff for emergency situations and preventative health care.
3. Maintaining and creating a healthier physical environment.
4. Keeping our staff healthy.
Email: Contact Us
- Courses / Programs
|Address: Juan Tabo Blvd NE # A, Albuquerque, New Mexico , USA|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2019 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.