International education in Thailand: American school in Bangkok, preschool, international primary, elementary school, private secondary, high school with US curriculum, kindergarten, advanced placement courses, SAT, TOEFL exam preparation, American education in South-East Asia
Wells International School: Wells International School System, spanning mid- to upper-Sukhumvit Road – one of the busiest thoroughfares in Bangkok – is easily accessible from virtually all parts of Bangkok, and all visitors are welcome to tour our facilities. All Wells campuses are in close proximity to the BTS line, and the Thong Lor and On Nut campuses are both within walking distance of BTS stations.
Bangkok Patana School is Thailand’s original British international school, located on La Salle Road in South-East Bangkok. Under the stewardship of committed parents and dedicated staff members the school has remained at the forefront of education in Thailand and is today one of the most respected educational establishments in South East Asia.
We provide learning from Foundation Stage right through to Senior Studies, for over 2,100 students from 53 countries, aged between 2 -18 years. Bangkok Patana School follows the British national curriculum up to Year 11 and the International Baccalaureate in Years 12 and 13. Bangkok Patana School is committed to ensuring that our students are receiving the best intellectual, physical and social preparation for their futures.
Rasami British International School (RBIS), Bangkok
Courses / Programs
Conveniently located in the heart of Bangkok, Rasami British International School (RBIS) is an established British Curriculum School that teaches international students aged between 18 months and 18 years. We provide day and boarding programmes. We are a caring, active, forward-thinking and professional institution that provides first rate education in a safe and nurturing environment with smaller class sizes.
We pride ourselves on caring for the individual by promoting personal development, academic excellence and sound preparations for a global future. We help students develop their character through a wide range of educational pursuits and extra-curricular activities, whilst nurturing their personal qualities and self-esteem at every opportunity. We promote academic excellence within respectful and caring atmosphere where traditional standards are valued.
Our school is accredited by the CFBT Education Trust, ISAT (International Schools Association of Thailand) and ONESQA (Office for National Education Standards and Quality Assessment).
British Curriculum School that teaches international students aged between 18 months and 18 years:
- Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS)
- Primary School
- Secondary School (IGCSEs, A Levels)
- Boarding Programme
- Saturday School -English classes for students from 3 years old. Cambridge ESOL Examinations for intermediate levels
- October School
- Summer Taster (March- May)
- IGCSEs Revision Courses
- Summer School (July-August)
KIS International School is located in the Huay Kwang District, just a few minutes east of Bangkok City Centre. KIS is an authorised IB World School offering students a well-rounded, dynamic curriculum developed using the framework of the International Baccalaureate programmes. English is the language of instruction. KIS is a collaborative coeducational community of over 500 students and 40 nationalities, and our dedicated teachers and supportive parents work together to attain student success.
The Primary Years Programme for ages 2.5-11 years is based on inquiry, exploration, good citizenship and action and uses organizing themes that encourage students to make connections and begin to make sense of the world around them.
Students aged 11-16 years study the Middle Years Programme (MYP). The programme’s holistic approach to a rigorous academic curriculum gives students the confidence and skills to succeed both in school and in life.
Students aged 16+ years study the IB Diploma Programme (DP), a comprehensive and intellectually stimulating course of study recognized by colleges and universities around the world.
The first and only full, not-for-profit IB World School in Thailand, NIST International School was established in 1992 with the support of the United Nations.
Located in Bangkok, the school welcomes over 1,500 students of over 50 nationalities and provides all three International Baccalaureate programmes: the Primary Years Programme (PYP), Middle Years Programme (MYP) and Diploma Programme (DP).
NIST is governed by the NIST International School Foundation and is accredited through the Council of International Schools (CIS) and New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC).
Recognized worldwide for its progressive approach, the IB programmes provide students with critical 21st century skills.
In addition to its rigorous academics, NIST provides students with an expansive World Languages Programme and more than 300 extra-curricular activities.
With its graduates attending the best universities in the world and going on to become community leaders, NIST International School is recognized as one of Asia’s leading learning institutions.
Bromsgrove International School located in Bangkok, southern Thailand is a premier British Boarding School in Southeast Asia. Like our sister school, Bromsgrove School in England, we concentrate on providing a traditional, academically rigorous education. Our students study the English National Curriculum, the International General Certificate of Secondary Education (IGCSE) and Advanced Supplementary (AS) and 'Advanced (A)' level examination. These qualifications are the most widely accepted qualification for the world’s universities.
Bromsgrove Thailand is also affiliated with Daewon Foreign Language High School in Korea who is ranked no 13 among top high schools in the world that have the highest success rate in gaining entry to top Universities in the world. The affiliation with Bromsgrove in the UK and Daewon in Korea allows Bromsgrove International School to provide educational excellence combining the best of the West and the East.
Early Years Programme; Primary School Programme; Middle School Programme; Secondary School Programme. Our Programmes are based on The English National Curriculum, a proven educational system. IGCSE and A Levels exams. The languages of instruction are English and Thai.
Reach Cambridge - Online Pre-University Courses / Private Tutoring for ages 13 to 23
Courses / Programs
• Online pre-university / college prep courses with Reach Cambridge via Private Tuition through Zoom- for Thailand-based & international students of ages 13 to 24 years old.
• Study your favourite academic subject through one of our one-to-one courses &prepare for college or university from the comfort of your own home in Bangkok, Nonthaburi, Pak Kret City, Hat Yai City, Songkhla, Chiang Mai, Surat Thani, Pattaya, Chonburi, Phuket, Hua Hin, Rayong, elsewhere in Thailand or around the world.
• Based since 2005 in the historic city of Cambridge in the UK, Reach Cambridge has provided thousands of young people from all over the world with the opportunity to prepare for their futures in a university environment in one of the top educational facilities in the world.
• The purpose of our intensive pre-university courses with highly-personalised lessons from an expert tutor in that field is to provide a taste of the academic standard likely to be at the college or university that best matches your interest, and to enable you to learn the basics in your preferred subject, and lay the foundation for your future degree studies.
• With over 15 years specialising in providing quality academic courses for high school students and young adults, we know that matching a student with the right tutor is essential for offering a truly transformative learning experience.
Contact us today about starting a course, and to discuss a flexible study schedule around your time zone and plans for college.