Mente Argentina offers you the chance to turn your visit to Buenos Aires into an unforgettable experience, since during your stay you will be able to do, learn or improve what has always interested you.
Due to a wide range of specialized programs, Mente Argentina is proud to offer you excellent programs which will provide an added value to your trip, while you have fun and enjoy the warmth and beauty of Argentina.
Spanish lessons are taught at the UBA (Universidad de Buenos Aires – a public university) is the largest and most well known university in Argentina and is one of the most prestigious in Latin America.
The Foreign Language Department offers Spanish programs for foreign students, as well as other foreign language programs for Argentine students. Every year, more than 20,000 students study foreign languages there.
- Study one of our summer programs for 1, 2 or 3 months. You can combine them with Spanish lessons.
- University Spanish Program (transfer credits to your University)
- Barman Program (+ opt. Spanish Lessons)
- Cooking Program (+ opt. Spanish Lessons)
- DJ Program (+ opt. Spanish Lessons)
- Photography Program (+ opt. Spanish Lessons)
- Tango Program (+ opt. Spanish Lessons)
- Wine Program (+ opt. Spanish Lessons)
- Yoga Program (+ opt. Spanish Lessons)
Learn English in South West London this summer with Amity English School!
Situated in Wimbledon, in the Borough of Merton, just 15 minutes from Central London, Amity English School, a department of Amity College, provides beginner to advanced level English classes in summer and year-round to students from around the world.
Our summer programs include morning, afternoon and evening study options with a maximum of 10 students per class - so plenty of personal attention is guaranteed.
In addition to summer classes (June-August), we also provide specialized Winter English classes (November-January). These language programmes combine learning with a great holiday.
Our school is located in lovely Wimbledon, less than 5 minutes walk from Wimbledon Train Station. Wimbledon and the surrounding area has many restaurants, pubs, bars and historical places.
Summer English Courses:
- Beginner to Advanced levels
- Morning, Afternoon & Evening study options available
• General English (Basic, Standard, Semi-Intensive or Intensive option)
• One-To-One / Private English Lessons
• IELTS Exam Preparation
• Cambridge Exam Preparation (PET, FCE, CAE, CPE & BEC)
• Business English
• English Conversation & Pronunciation
• English for Academic Purposes
• English Grammar Classes
• Winter English Courses
• Combine studying the Chinese language with experiencing life in China this summer with Keats School in Kunming!
• One of the top Chinese schools in China, we provide intensive Mandarin courses in summer and year-round to students from all over the world.
• Approximately 2.5 hours by air from Beijing and Shanghai, the beautiful city of Kunming is the capital of southwest China’s Yunnan province. Several road and rail routes link Kunming to Vietnam, Thailand, and Laos.
• At Keats School, we believe that intensive one-on-one Chinese language instruction is the fastest and most effective way to learn Chinese.
• Our famous immersion teaching style involves private Chinese lessons with individual study plans designed according to your interests and language goals. We teach students of all levels - from total beginner to advanced.
• We also provide preparation courses for the HSK exam which measures the proficiency of non-native Chinese speakers.
• Accommodation is provided in comfortable single dorm rooms located in the same building as your classrooms.
• We can also organize volunteer opportunities for you, as well as tour programs which include travel to other cities (Dali, Lijiang, Beijing, Shanghai and Xian). Customized Chinese programs are also available for individuals and groups.
• For example, we can organize summer programs for college students and high school students which may include homestay with local Chinese host families.
Chinese language programs available in summer and year-round: • Intensive One-on-One Mandarin Chinese courses
• Small Group Chinese courses (for students living in Kunming)
• HSK exam preparation
• Study + Volunteer program
• Study + Tour program
• Chinese courses for children & teenagers
• Chinese Culture classes
• Online Chinese lessons
Customized Chinese language programs may include: • Study + Internship Program
• Summer Program for College Students
• Summer Program for High School Students
• AP Chinese & SAT Ⅱ Test Preparation
European Cultural Academy - Contemporary Art, Architecture & Design Courses
Courses / Programs
• Experience Venice, Italy and the Venice Biennale together with like-minded students from all over the world with immersive and creative art & design summer courses from the European Cultural Academy (ECA).
• The aim of the ECA is to enhance knowledge and advance your career in architecture, art, design, and other creative industries.
• Our participants come from all backgrounds and the course is open for anyone with an interest in arts, architecture and culture.
• For more than a decade, we have helped creative communities to increase visibility, build connections and make a lasting impact on their careers.
• You and your peers are immersed in an inspiring environment led by renowned faculty and industry experts. Gain new skills to create greater impact with your work immediately.
• Prominent professors in related fields ensure a solid academic component and will enable you to gain a wider perspective. Our faculty includes artists, designers, curators, gallerists, architects and scholars that will help you to build necessary skills and enable you to navigate through an opaque and very competitive industry.
Contemporary Art, Architecture & Design Courses in summer, spring & fall - taught in English:
• Join for 1 week to focus on a particular topic
• Join for 2 weeks to cover wider field of subjects
• Join for 3 weeks for in-depth all-round experience and extra opportunities
Course Options: • Contemporary Art
• Contemporary Architecture - Opening Of The Architecture Biennale
• Contemporary Architecture
• Venice Architecture Biennale
• Design: The World Around Us
• 3-Day Venice Architecture Biennale Power Course
Mente Argentina is an academic organization located in Buenos Aires that offers students the opportunity to study abroad in Argentina in English or Spanish. We offer Graduate and Undergraduate Degree and Diploma courses which are held at some of the top universites in Argentina.
All of our courses are internationally recognized. Mente offers a range of study options to help you achieve your academic goals, and also help with the integration and adjustment process so you can enjoy everything Argentine culture has to offer.
Our university programs are designed to make your experience in Argentina challenging and fun, both personally and academically.
We are proud to partner with some of the most well respected educational institutions in Argentina and offer customizable programs tailored to each student’s area of interest.
All of our University programs in Argentina include: - Advice on choosing the most suitable University
- First class Accommodation in Buenos Aires
- University Enrollment
- Daily Activities, Excursions, and more.
Graduate / Undergraduate Programs in Buenos Aires:
- Semester Study Abroad Programs (taught in English or Spanish)
- MBA International Program
- MBA Exchange Program (1 semester)
- Master's in International Relations
- Master's in Journalism
- Culinary Arts / Chef Degree (Undergraduate / Graduate)
- Graduate Degree Prep Program
- Photography Specializations
- Sommelier Diploma
- Summer Spanish Programs
Summer Study Abroad Programs: - Fashion, Design & Patternmaking Courses - Duration: 2-4 weeks (50 hours or 100 hours + a 4-hour seminar)
- 3 Levels of Study available: Basic, Advanced or Professional
- Private / One-on-one instruction
- Taught in English or Italian language
• Study fashion or design in Milan this summer with Istituto di Moda Burgo, an accredited fashion school in Italy founded in 1961, and an international leader in fashion education.
• We offer academic year and summer study abroad programs for local & international students in the heart of Milan - taught in English or Italian language.
• Istituto di Moda Burgo offers the opportunity to acquire or improve your technical, artistic and professional skills in these in-demand career fields globally.
• Receive intensive, one-on-one tutoring through our short 2 or 4-week summer courses customized to your individual learning style & level.
• Receive an Istituto di Moda Burgo Certificate on completion of your course.
"The summer course helped me to perfect & learn new skills in creating rafting swimwear. The teachers are very helpful and help you achieve your personal learning objectives. The course is fast-paced which is great for those who like to be kept busy."
- Castaneda, California, USA
"The summer program is very comprehensive and I has been able to learn it in a short time. The teacher was very efficient, always available & her explanations were very clear. I'm glad I attended this school."
- Gong, China
Located in the heart of the historic city of Florence, The Florence Art Studio provides intensive art programs taught in English to international students from around the world. We offer customized courses that aim to teach the fundamentals of drawing and painting from life.
Choose to study for 1, 2, 3, or 4 weeks or longer.
Our programs can be divided into six discrete and sequentially progressive modules, each of which can be studied from one week to one month or longer. Alternatively, each module can be taken as a stand-alone course.
The majority of our students are adult professionals of all backgrounds and levels - from complete beginner to advanced - who are passionate about Florence, Renaissance, Painting and Drawing.
Students work within a structured environment, under the guidance of an instructor who personally monitors their progress and development for three hours a day, and the remaining time is structured with other activity.
The Studio is situated on Via Ghibellina, only a few steps from the main historic and artistic places of interest in the center of the city.