W. P. Carey School of Business:
Located in Tempe AZ, in the Phoenix Metro area, The W. P. Carey School of Business at Arizona State University is one of the largest business schools in the United States. The W. P. Carey MBA Program offers options for individuals seeking to earn an MBA on a full-time or part-time schedule.
The W. P. Carey School of Business is located in the heart of the Arizona State University campus in Tempe in the Phoenix Metro area. A spacious courtyard and peaceful water fountains connect the two business buildings together. This is a gathering place for students to study, relax or have a cup of coffee at Starbucks located on the first floor of the BAC building. The Memorial Union is just a few steps north serving as a mecca for students to replenish their energy with a wide variety of dining options.
- Phoenix covers more than 514 square miles and has a population of over 1.4 million people making it the fifth largest city in the country.
- Phoenix is a premier destination, with more than 300 sun-filled days a year and an average temperature of 74 degrees.
- More than 50 percent of the population is between the ages of 18 and 54, which is younger than the national average.
- The greater Phoenix area is a $50 billion marketplace driven by technology. World-leading companies such as Intel, Avnet, Motorola, AlliedSignal, Honeywell, and Boeing Company have chosen Phoenix for their corporate and regional headquarters.
- Some of the major operations in Phoenix are American Express, Phelps Dodge, Prudential, Charles Schwab, and Mayo Clinic.
- Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport is the fifth busiest in the United States and the world.
Not only is Phoenix beautiful and vibrant in land, it is also beautiful and vibrant in culture, art, and history. It is home to seven art galleries, six cultural attractions, 27 museums, and 15 performing arts and theaters. Each gallery and performing arts theater enthusiastically showcases the art and history of the great Phoenix desert, which has been the source of inspiration for hundreds of years.
From the Arizona Historical Society Museum in Tempe to the Arizona Science Center in Phoenix or from the Challenger Space Center in Peoria to the Scottsdale Center of the Performing Arts don’t forget that the best museum of all is the desert itself. Here you can find ancient petroglyphs, active wildlife, and natural works of wonder.
School / Office Address:
Arizona State University
There are various lots and parking structures for visitors to park around the business school. Apache Boulevard Parking Structure is located directly across from the business school on Lemon Street and Rural Road Parking Structure is located on Lemon Street and Rural Road. There are also various metered parking lots throughout the ASU campus.
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2021 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.