MBA in Phoenix area: Business school in Tempe AZ, full-time & part-time MBA programs. EMBA for working professionals, graduate business degrees at Arizona State University, accelerated MBA, evening classes in Maricopa County AZ.
W. P. Carey School of Business, Tempe: Located in Tempe AZ, in the Phoenix Metro area, The W. P. Carey School of Business at Arizona State University is one of the largest business schools in the United States - with 190 faculty, 1,500 graduate students and more than 5,600 undergraduates. The W. P. Carey MBA Program offers four options for individuals seeking to earn an MBA on a full-time or part-time schedule. Besides the full-time course of study, students can select an option that offers flexible course meeting dates, times and locations through evening, executive or online formats.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Full-time Master of Business Administration (MBA) Degree Program:
Specializations include: - Information Management
- Financial Management and Markets
- Real Estate
- Strategic Marketing and Services Leadership
- Supply Chain Management
- Supply Chain Financial Management
Further Study options: - Online MBA
- Evening / Accelerated MBA programs
- Executive MBA
- Custom Corporate MBA
For further information on any of the programs listed above, please contact us via the form below.
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Southern States University, San Diego & Orange County
Courses / Programs
Earn an BBA or MBA degree or study English in the USA!
Founded in 1983, Southern States University is a private university in Southern California, and the most affordable accredited university in the U.S.
SSU has two campuses in San Diego, and one in Newport Beach CA (just south of Irvine, 40 minutes from Los Angeles International Airport).
We focus on training business-oriented students and professionals from around the world, and offer a 4-year Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) degree and a 2-year Master of Business Administration (MBA) program. We finance our BBA & MBA students with payments as low as $350/4 weeks plus fees.
Southern States University’s mission is to offer competitive and professionally-recognized academic degree programs; to serve a culturally diverse student community; and to facilitate international awareness amongst our students. We also provide ESL courses for international students
In 2010, Southern States University received national accreditation from the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS).
"All of our teachers are very professional, and experts in their fields. I am learning a lot from them. SSU’s career services are also extremely helpful.” - Bora, Turkey
“I have chosen to invest my future into earning a BBA. SSU offers the most affordable BBA & MBA programs in the United States, and there are several payment plans to choose from..”
- Michelle, Brazil
Since 1964, Hult International Business School has been striving to deliver a practical business education with curricula designed by business leaders and taught by world class faculty with hands-on business experience.
Hult is the world’s most international business school; students work alongside peers from over 140 nationalities who collectively speak 105 languages. Through its unique Global Rotation program, students have the opportunity to study in Hult’s locations in Boston, San Francisco, London, Dubai, Shanghai, and New York, offering an unrivaled global perspective. The Financial Times and The Economist consistently rank Hult in the Top 100 Business Schools in the world.
Hult International Business School is accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC) and the Association of MBAs (AMBA).
Our accredited degree programs have also been recognized and applauded by the British Accreditations Council of Independent Further and Higher Education.
Located in Tucson, AZ, The University of Arizona Graduate School offers extensive opportunities to pursue Postgraduate Certificate, Masters Degree & PhD Programs in Engineering, and other career fields. Our wide range of graduate certificate & degree programs in Engineering include Chemical, Civil, Environmental, and Aerospace Engineering options, among many others.
The University of Arizona ranks 28th in the country for the number of PhDs awarded annually in recent years. Many of our graduate programs are ranked among the top twenty-five in the country. The University of Arizona is one of the nation's top 20 public research institutions, enabling graduate students to work with leading researchers and providing an ideal environment for graduate study.
We place high priority on interdisciplinary studies, we strongly promote intellectual and cultural diversity, and we encourage international exchange. All of these add important value to graduate degrees from our institution.
The Graduate College provides central support and leadership to serve, oversee, and advance all aspects of the graduate enterprise at the University of Arizona.
Postgraduate Certificate, Masters Degree & PhD Engineering Programs:
- Aerospace Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering & Engineering Mechanics
- Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Hydraulics and Water Resources Eng
- Industrial Engineering
- Materials Science and Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mine Production and Information Technology
- Rock Mechanics
- Systems Engineering, and many more...
Calling US students! Would you consider studying abroad in the beautiful and historical city of Rome in Italy?
• The largest overseas American liberal arts university in Italy, JCU is accredited by the American Commission on Higher Education of the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools.
• We provide four-year Bachelor of Arts (BA) and 2-year Associate of Arts (AA) degree programs to students from the U.S. and worldwide. We also offer a Masters in Art History, semester and year-long study abroad programs, and summer programs.
• All courses are taught in English with an average of 15 students per class and are taught by faculty of international distinction.
• Our graduates are globally-recognized, and have been accepted at top-tier universities in the U.S. and Europe, and for being employed by well-known international companies.
• Our diverse student body comprises about 1,200 students from over 60 countries from the Americas, Asia and Europe, and from more than 130 U.S. universities.
• Students benefit greatly from culturally conscious views and discussions through which they become well prepared for successful and productive engagements in our fast-paced global world.
• Whether you are considering studying in Rome with us for 4 years, or as a visiting student for one semester, JCU, with our prestigious and dedicated faculty, and our rich and rigorous curricular offerings, will provide an unforgettable academic experience whose fruits you will enjoy for a lifetime.
4-year Bachelor of Arts (BA) & 2-year Associate of Arts (AA) undergraduate degree programs in:
• Business Administration; International Affairs; Political Science; Communications; Economics and Finance; International Business; Marketing; Art History; Classical Studies; English Literature; History; Humanistic Studies; Italian Studies.
• Year-long & Semester Abroad Programs
Based in San Diego CA, California Miramar University (CMU) is a private training institution that provides several distance learning MBA degree programs in a number of business administration fields including Finance, Marketing, International Business, and more. Our fully-accredited online programs are taught by industry professionals, and follow a student-centered schedule. The best part about enrolling at CMU is that classes start on your schedule. Year round education means that you never have to wait for a semester to start, or a new group to enroll.
California Miramar University is dually accredited by both the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges & Schools, and Distance Education and Training Council.
California Miramar University believes that the institution should revolve around the student, not the other way around. This philosophy extends to our continuous enrollment and high quality student services support. We understand that many of our students must remain committed to their jobs and families while reaching their higher educational goals. The CMU Advantage means flexibility to fit your lifestyle by offering programs that work for our students.
The Eller College of Management at The University of Arizona
Courses / Programs
The Eller College of Management, located in Tucson (118 miles southeast of Phoenix), Arizona, in the southwestern region of the United States, is an accredited Business School at the University of Arizona offering a Full-Time Master of Business Administration (MBA) program in a range of specializations. Other options include the Accelerated, Evening, Dual-Degree, and Executive MBA programs.
The Eller Full-Time MBA offers students a tight-knit community with small class sizes, personal access to exceptional faculty, and the resources of a top research university. Our MBA experience is focused on innovation, application, and communication — a system that gives graduates what they need to effectively lead in today’s rapidly changing global marketplace.
While we are committed to providing a strong academic curriculum, we realize that some of the best learning occurs out of the confines of a classroom. As a result, we’ve designed courses that include trips to locations around the world under the auspices of the faculty member as part of the curriculum. Recent locations include Brazil, Chile, Argentina, Vietnam, and Singapore.