Colleges in Australia: Business training Sydney, NSW, Business school in Queensland, Advanced diploma in Management, Legal studies, Computer / IT training courses in Sydney, Brisbane & the Gold Coast, Marketing certificate programmes, Professional development / career training
Martin College, Sydney: Providing careers-focused education & pathways to university, Martin College is a part of Study Group, a worldwide specialist education company, and is recognised internationally for its delivery of quality education. As Australia’s leading provider of careers-focused training and education, Martin College has been preparing students for their future careers for over 30 years.
Email:Contact us below
( or request a callback ).
Our experienced teaching and support staff are all there to help you settle into college life, make the most of your studies and develop the skills to progress beyond graduation. With campuses in central locations in Brisbane, Gold Coast and Sydney, our Certificate, Diploma and Advanced Diploma courses are aimed at achieving real outcomes:
- Getting you career ready:
If you wish enter the working world, our courses are designed to ensure you have the skills to start building a successful career straight after graduation.
- Pathways to university:
If your goal is degree level study, Martin College has agreements with universities throughout Australia to provide graduates of the Diploma and Advanced Diploma courses the opportunity to progress to a related university Bachelor Degree with significant credit points.
Courses / Programs:
Martin College offers Advanced Diploma, Diploma and Certificate courses in the following subject areas in three major cities in Australia: Sydney, Brisbane and Gold Coast.
Taylors College is a premier private college offering world-class University Preparation and High School programs in Sydney, Melbourne and Perth, Australia and Auckland, New Zealand.
Taylors College aims to enable our students to enter the degree program they choose, at the university of their choice, so that they can have the career they want. This philosophy, combined with our expertise, has enabled us to evolve into Australia and New Zealand’s leading university preparation establishment.
Our university preparation courses aim to provide you with the English language skills and proven academic ability to meet the entry requirements for universities / colleges in Australia or New Zealand. The Taylors English Language Preparation (TELP) helps you to improve your English before joining an academic program.
Taylors College is a part of Study Group International, a global leader in private Higher Education, language and Careers Education in the United States, UK, Australia and New Zealand. Study Group provides the highest quality education opportunities to over 55,000 students from more than 140 countries.
Taylors College CRICOS codes: 01781B (NSW); 01160J (VIC); 01963G (WA).
Sydney College of Event Management is Australia's first specialist event management college offering a fully accredited Diploma of Events program. Study with industry professionals in the world's best event city, Sydney. Learn in an engaging, interactive and fun environment that is based on a 'simulated workplace', and graduate with a diploma.
We are an accredited Registered Training Organisation (provider code 70299) and our Diploma of Events (SIT50207) is a nationally accredited course approved under the auspices of the Australian Quality Skills Authority (ASQA).
Our campus is located minutes from Central Railway Station and major bus routes. Set in the bustling education and fashion precinct of Surry Hills the location is an ideal place to study and hang out with your colleagues and meet other students over lunch or at the end of the day in the many cafes and friendly pubs in the area. It's a great atmosphere in a convenient location.
Business Success Group is a Registered Training Organisation located throughout Australia with established offices in Sydney, NSW; Brisbane, Toowoomba, Bundaberg, Rockhampton, Mackay, Townsville and Cairns,Queensland. We are dedicated to achieving one goal - improving people and improving business. We deliver vocational training across a variety of Nationally Accredited Training Packages with courses suitable for small businesses, large corporations and individuals.
We deliver specialist training services in a variety of areas including business services, information technology, financial services, retail, public service among others. We offer qualifications at Certificate I,II,III and IV levels, as well as Diplomas and Advanced Diplomas.
In addition to commercial training, BSG is involved in the delivery of a broad range of specialist services including specialist business development and training programs and small business development.
- Business Services including Business Administration, Small Business Management, Human Resources, Marketing..
- Customer Contact
- Information Technology (IT) including IT Support, Networking, Multimedia...
- Public Service including Government, Project Management...
- Financial Services including Accounting, Bookkeeping...
- Training and Assessment
Professional Development Programs & Computer Training Courses:
- Leadership Training Programs
- Management Training
- Team Building Workshops
- Business Skills
- Communication Courses
- Personal Development
- Project Management
- Microsoft Office Courses (Word, Outlook, Excel, Access..)
- Adobe Training Programs (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator..)
Nature Care College, based in St. Leonards, Sydney, is the most respected Natural Therapies college in Australia. Established in 1973, Nature Care College is renowned for its high academic standards, passionate and experienced trainers and professional, caring environment.
We welcome anyone with an interest or passion for the world of natural therapies who is looking to study for a career in this area, or for their own personal development and to experience the joy of learning here.
Reach Cambridge - Online Pre-University Courses / Private Tutoring for ages 13 to 23
Courses / Programs
• Online pre-university / college prep courses with Reach Cambridge via Private Tuition through Zoom - for Australia-based & international students of ages 13 to 24 years old.
• Study your favourite academic subject through one of our intensive, one-to-one courses & prepare for college or university from the comfort of your own home in Sydney / NSW, Melbourne, Victoria, Brisbane / QLD, Perth / WA, Adelaide / SA, Canberra, Darwin / NT, Tasmania, elsewhere across Australia, NZ & around the world.
• Based since 2005 in the historic city of Cambridge in the UK, Reach Cambridge has provided thousands of young people from all over the world with the opportunity to prepare for their futures in a university environment in one of the top educational facilities in the world.
• The purpose of our intensive pre-university courses with highly-personalised lessons from an expert tutor in that field is to provide a taste of the academic standard likely to be at the college or university that best matches your interest, and to enable you to learn the basics in your preferred subject, and lay the foundation for your future degree studies.
• With over 15 years specialising in providing quality academic courses for high school students and young adults, we know that matching a student with the right tutor is essential for offering a truly transformative learning experience.
Contact us today about starting a course, and to discuss a flexible study schedule around your time zone and plans for college.