Career training Australia: Colleges in Sydney, NSW, Business training in Queensland, Advanced diploma in Management, Legal studies, Computer / IT training courses in Sydney, Brisbane & the Gold Coast, Marketing certificate programmes, Professional development education / career training
Martin College, Sydney: Martin College is a part of Study Group, a worldwide specialist education company, and is recognised internationally for its delivery of quality education. As Australia’s leading provider of careers focused training and education, Martin College has been preparing students for their future careers for over 30 years. With three campuses centrally located in Australia's major cities: Sydney, Brisbane and Gold Coast, Martin College offers range of Advanced Diploma, Diploma and Certificate courses for both Australian and international students from around the world.
- Business & Management Advanced Diploma of Management Diploma of Management Diploma of Business Diploma of International Business
- Information Technology Diploma of IT (Systems Admin) Certificate IV in IT Certificate III in IT
- Marketing Diploma of Marketing Certificate IV in Marketing
- Event Management Diploma of Events Certificate III in Events
- Graphic Design Diploma of Graphic Design (Advertising & Multimedia) Diploma of Graphic Design (Multimedia) Diploma of Graphic Design (Advertising) Cert IV in Design
- Travel & Tourism Diploma of Tourism Certificate IV in Tourism Certificate III in Tourism - Legal Services Diploma of Legal Services Certificate IV in Legal Studies Certificate III in Business Admin (Legal)
Professional Development Programs & Computer Training Courses:
- Leadership Training Programs
- Management Training
- Team Building Workshops
- Business Skills
- Communication Courses
- Personal Development
- Project Management
- Microsoft Office Courses (Word, Outlook, Excel, Access..)
- Adobe Training Programs (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator..)
Brisbane North Institute of TAFE is located in Brisbane, Queensland in Eastern Australia and offers certificate, advanced certificate and diploma programs in business administration, finance and accounting, information technology, sales and marketing, hospitality, nursing, horticulture and many other areas. We also provide a professional year program, corporate training, vocational graduate diplomas and certificates, apprenticeships and traineeships as well as adult community education (ACE) programs.
With five campuses (Bracken Ridge, Caboolture, Grovely, Ithace and Redcliffe) serving over 30,000 students across Brisbane's northside, Brisbane North Institute of TAFE is one of the largest institutes of its kind in the state. To keep programs relevant to today’s workplaces, Brisbane North Institute of TAFE consult regularly with industry leaders to ensure you acquire the skills and knowledge you’ll need in your chosen field. With industry relevant training, you’ll become highly sought after. We welcome international students who are invited to study and gain a quality educational qualification in a safe, clean city, with a low cost of living and a great outdoor lifestyle.
- Certificate, Advanced Certificate, Diploma Programs in
* Business Administration
* Finance and Accounting
* Sales and Marketing
* Information Technology
* Veterinary Nursing
* Travel and Tourism
* Health Services
* Education and Training
* Animal Science
* Sport and Recreation
and other areas
- Professional Year Program
- Corporate Training
- Vocational Graduate Diplomas and Certificates
- Adult Community Education (ACE) Program
- Apprenticeships and Traineeships
Taylors College is a premier private college and Australia and New Zealand’s leading university preparation establishment. With campuses in Perth, Sydney and Melbourne in Australia, and Auckland in New Zealand, we provide world-class education in University Preparation and High School programs.
With more 90 years experience in the education industry, our aim is to enable our students to enter the degree program they choose, at the university of their choice, so that they can have the career they want.
The capital city of Western Australia, Perth is famous for a high standard of living and has the reputation of being Australia’s friendliest city. Taylors College Perth is based on The University of Western Australia (UWA) campus in the exclusive suburb of Claremont. Close to major train and bus routes, our campus is easily accessible from all areas of Perth.
Completion of the UWA Foundation Program offered at Taylors College Perth guarantees you entry to UWA. We also offer a Diploma of Commerce that allows direct entry to the second year of a range of UWA business majors, Australian high school Year 10 & 11 programs and English language courses for international students.
Reach Cambridge - Online Pre-University Courses / Private Tutoring for ages 13 to 23
Courses / Programs
• Online pre-university / college prep courses with Reach Cambridge via Private Tuition through Zoom - for Australia-based & international students of ages 13 to 24 years old.
• Study your favourite academic subject through one of our intensive, one-to-one courses & prepare for college or university from the comfort of your own home in Sydney / NSW, Melbourne, Victoria, Brisbane / QLD, Perth / WA, Adelaide / SA, Canberra, Darwin / NT, Tasmania, elsewhere across Australia, NZ & around the world.
• Based since 2005 in the historic city of Cambridge in the UK, Reach Cambridge has provided thousands of young people from all over the world with the opportunity to prepare for their futures in a university environment in one of the top educational facilities in the world.
• The purpose of our intensive pre-university courses with highly-personalised lessons from an expert tutor in that field is to provide a taste of the academic standard likely to be at the college or university that best matches your interest, and to enable you to learn the basics in your preferred subject, and lay the foundation for your future degree studies.
• With over 15 years specialising in providing quality academic courses for high school students and young adults, we know that matching a student with the right tutor is essential for offering a truly transformative learning experience.
Contact us today about starting a course, and to discuss a flexible study schedule around your time zone and plans for college.
The Cantillon Institute (CAN) is a modern, innovative and friendly institution based in Perth, Western Australia. We offer career pathways for both international and local students through opportunities to excel academically and encourage personal development and growth.
We also offer small classes so the trainers can ensure students are grasping the knowledge necessary for their chosen course. The latest teaching methods are used through both practical and theoretical work. CAN is the perfect choice for aspiring students and ‘The Right Fit’ no matter where you come from.
At Cantillon, all courses are nationally accredited and continually updated in line with changes in industry and thus provide students with learning experiences that are practical, comprehensive and enjoyable.
Studying at CAN can provide you with excellent career pathways by preparing you to exceed the performance-orientated expectation of culturally diverse workplaces within Australia and overseas.
Paramount College of Natural Medicine has evolved from a passion to nurture the development of complementary health practitioners who are truly capable of managing health solutions for today’s world. This is our commitment to you in natural health education, as it has been our philosophy within our business for the past nine years. Our desire to provide a quality education is Paramount!
• Advanced Diploma of Naturopathy
• Advanced Diploma of Nutritional Medicine
• Advanced Diploma of Western Herbal Medicine
• Advanced Diploma of Homoeopathy
• Diploma of Remedial Massage
• Certificate IV in Massage Therapy Practice
• Certificate IV in Aromatherapy