Phoenix Academy, Perth:
Phoenix Aademy is based in Perth, Western Australia with campuses in West Perth and Perth Beach (Fremantle). Phoenix Academy is one of Australia’s largest English Language institutions, and the largest specialist centre in Perth (both in the public and private sector). We offer ESL programs and Cambridge FCE & CAE exam preparation courses, general and academic English, English for business, group courses and private tuition. Our academic English Foundation Studies program is designed for Australian and international students at pre-undergraduate level who need a bridge between academic studies completed by the student and the academic requirements of Australian universities.
Phoenix Academy is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO) and is registered under the Training Accreditation Council. Each course that Phoenix delivers is nationally recognised and accredited.
The Phoenix Academy Advantage:
• Full range of examination courses.
• Flexible courses to suit all your needs.
• Full Orientation Program and Placement Test on arrival.
• Experience highly qualified teachers.
• Work Experience/Internship Programs.
• Approved test centres for TOEIC, TOEFL iBT and Cambridge Computer based Test
• Innovative and flexible curriculum.
• Strong focus on speaking.
• The friendliest and best homestay families in Perth.
• International population.
• Small class sizes.
• Perth City and University campus (Fremantle).
• Recreation facilities within walking distance of both campuses.
• Adventure Travel Centre and services
• Optional “Club Phoenix” membership.
• Modern resources.
- ESL Programs
- Exam Preparation Courses including Cambridge exams FCE & CAE
- General English
- Academic English for high school and university students
- Business English
- Group Study Packages
- Individual Study Packages
- Group Courses
- Private Tuition
- Job Club
- Demi / Au Pair Program
- Corporate Training
The Academy provides a comprehensive accommodation placement service to suit your needs.
Get the most out of your travel and study experience by living with an Australian family and experiencing the lifestyle first hand.
• Friendly homestay families with comfortable, clean and spacious homes.
• Accommodation located no more than 30 - 40 minutes travel time by public transport from the Academy.
The Academy’s on-campus accommodation facility is a convenient and cost effective accommodation option offering:
• 70-bed hostel, located on the Perth campus.
• Single, twin, triple and dorm rooms available.
• Clean, modern self-catering facilities.
• Friendly, welcoming staff with great fun and sociable atmosphere.
• On-site recreation facilities including: swimming pool, BBQ, pool tables, TV room with Foxtel and DVD Hire, book exchange, laundry facilities.
Perth has a Mediterranean climate with warm to hot dry summers and mild winters. International students will find the adjustment to the Perth climate very easy.
At Phoenix Academy we understand that studying English is not the only reason to come to Australia. For fun, sun and adventure there is just no better place than Perth, Western Australia!
The Phoenix Adventure Centre provides the opportunity to combine English study with sightseeing, travelling, playing sport or adventure - all through the Academy’s on campus Adventure Travel Centre.
• Comprehensive recreation schedule for after school hours and weekends
• Swimming with seals and dolphins
• Diving certificate courses and tours
• Outback treks
• Adventure tours
• Surfing, water skiing, wind surfing or sailing tuition
• Rottnest Island adventure weekends
• Accommodation bookings (including Homestays and Farmstays)
• Car hire
• Greyhound bus passes
Email: Contact Us
- Courses / Programs
|Address: 223 Vincent Street, West Perth, Perth, Western Australia , Australia|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2020 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.