Top music schools in Europe: Music conservatory in Vienna, Austria for young gifted classical musicians, highly talented individuals, American high school students, secondary school international students. Find admissions information, and apply to our international music academy and boarding school..
AMADEUS Music and Arts Academy: Located in the 18th district on the north-west side of Vienna, Austria, AMADEUS International School is a private, international K-12 day and boarding school (from Grade 6) that welcomes students regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, religion or physical ability. Our school is situated in the beautiful 18th district of Vienna in a secure, purpose-built enclosed environment, with easy access to public transportation to the city centre.
Vienna - The Heart of Europe
Vienna is known for its convenient geographical location (Austria borders eight European neighbouring countries), beautiful environment, rich history and culture, high-quality medical care, education and life, low-density urban population, low crime rate, and Moderate price levels. For these reasons, Vienna has been selected twice as “the most liveable city in the World” by The Economist, and 10 times in a row it has been ranked first in the global city quality of life rankings released by Mercer consulting company! In 2020, it was also rated as “the world’s greenest city” in a study conducted by the international consulting company Resonancy.
In the city centre, which is on the list of UNESCO World Heritage Sites, you will find ancient cobbled streets full of Baroque, Gothic, and Romanesque classical buildings. The city is full of famous sights and majestic buildings such as museums, city halls, congresses, opera houses, and numerous beautiful parks.
School / Office Address:Bastiengasse 36-38
Some interested visitors submitting program inquiries to our school up to
2021-11-15 were from:
Retreat, Capetown, South Africa;
Mount Pleasant, USA;
Cluj Napoca, Romania;
Hong Kong, Hong Kong;
Related Schools & Programs. Inquire to our admissions team today:
AMADEUS International School Vienna is a unique Day and Boarding School in Austria, Europe with an integrated Music and Arts Academy for students aged 3-18 years old. We accompany young people as they fulfil their highest potential, and we deliver a distinctive academic school programme, based on the International Baccalaureate (IB) Curriculum.
In addition to a high-quality academic education, we are currently a candidate school to offer the IB Career-related Programme. This programme is the perfect pathway for students who wish to pursue a musical career or want to go on to study music at university level.
We accept admissions for Elementary/Primary School Grades 1-4 (Volksschule) and Grades 5 to 10, with a boarding option available from Grade 6.
We strive to deliver the finest academic school programme, which is based on the International Baccalaureate (IB) Curriculum for primary and secondary school education. At the same time, we offer intensive classical music training in the AMADEUS Music Academy, as well as AMADEUS Club activities such as art, sports, ballet, world languages, performing arts, music, robotics.
For students whose mother tongue is not English, we provide supplemental language lessons to help them attain the requisite levels in speaking, reading, writing, and comprehension.
- For the school year 2013/14, we accept admissions for Elementary / Primary School (Volksschule) and Middle/High School Grades 5 to 10.
Boarding options are available from Grade 6.
- International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma Programme
- Standard-level High School Diploma Programme for grades 7 to 12
- Intensive classical music training - mandatory for all students
- Highly qualified international school teachers
• Situated in Verneuil sur Seine, only 30 minutes north-west of Paris by train, Notre Dame International High School (NDIHS) provides bilingual, college preparatory education to students from around the world.
• Part of the Nacel International School System (NISS), we offer an American-styled high school curriculum taught in English to students in Grades 9-12, which leads to an American high school diploma.
• Students also benefit from an extensive French language and culture program. We provide 5 and 7 day boarding facilities as well as French homestays for further French cultural immersion.
• The US High School curriculum is taught by American teachers (ESL, Math, English, Social Studies and Science); Arts, Music and Physical Education are taught by French teachers; the special French curriculum is provided by the French sister school Notre Dame Les Oiseaux.
• Notre Dame International High School is also a candidate school to teach the IB Diploma programme in Grade 11 and 12 from September 2018.
• "Living in France is amazing. I love the culture and the language is beautiful. I have been lucky enough to have an amazing host family that has truly taken me in as part of the family and has done everything in the power to make me feel comfortable." - Alina, USA
Reach Cambridge - Online Pre-University Courses / Private Tutoring for ages 13 to 23
Courses / Programs
• Online pre-university / college prep courses with Reach Cambridge via Private Tuition through Zoom - for Italy-based & international students of ages 13 to 24 years old.
• Study your favourite academic subject through one of our intensive, one-to-one courses andprepare for college or university from the comfort of your own home in Rome, Milan, Florence, Turin, Genoa, Naples, Palermo, Bologna, Bari, Venice, Trieste, Brescia, throughout Italy, Switzerland, Austria, Europe & around the world.
• Based since 2005 in the historic city of Cambridge in the UK, Reach Cambridge has provided thousands of young people from all over the world with the opportunity to prepare for their futures in a university environment in one of the top educational facilities in the world.
• The purpose of our intensive pre-university courses with highly-personalised lessons from an expert tutor in that field is to provide a taste of the academic standard likely to be at the college or university that best matches your interest, and to enable you to learn the basics in your preferred subject, and lay the foundation for your future degree studies.
• With over 15 years specialising in providing quality academic courses for high school students and young adults, we know that matching a student with the right tutor is essential for offering a truly transformative learning experience.
Contact us today about starting a course, and to discuss a flexible study schedule around your time zone and plans for college.
Located in Schaffhausen, north of Zurich, The International School of Schaffhausen offers high quality international education in English to local students and international students. We are an authorized IB World School for the primary program, the middle years program and the IB diploma program. Our Junior College boarding programme is specifically designed for teenagers aged 16-18 from around the world.
We currently offer classes from nursery (age 3) through to grade 12 (age 18). Internationally-recognised standards, small classes with highly qualified staff and a modern infrastructure is what makes ISSH unique. Our students are invited to join our international community of learners, to share our passion for knowledge and to develop into lifelong learners.
We offer a unique residential programme and an international university entrance qualification, the IB Diploma, that will open doors to universities across Europe, America, Africa or Australasia. Due to our emphasis on fostering independence and the huge range of extra-curricular opportunities, our residential programme develops responsible young adults who are well prepared for university life abroad and have a clear vision of their talents, strengths and goals for life.
Situated just 51 km north of Zurich, our school is 3km from the main railway station, and is accessible by public transport (bus No 23), by road from Schaffhausen centre, and from the motorway coming from Singen or Winterthur.
Located in the village of Etoy (just 20 minutes from both Lausanne and Nyon) in the heart of Switzerland’s “La Côte” region, GEMS World Academy-Etoy is a purpose-built international school that initially intends to offer the International Baccalaureate Primary and Middle Years programmes in English from Pre-Kindergarten to Grade 9, (ages 3 to 15). A technology-rich, learning-focussed ‘Smart School’, GWA-Etoy not only offers students an incredibly diverse learning environment, it also enhances the education experience for both teachers and parents.
The International Baccalaureate (IB) provides a rigorous, stimulating and academically challenging curriculum. It enables students to see the world from a variety of perspectives, to examine different points of view, and to see themselves as part of the global community.
GWA-Etoy will prepare our young people to be confident, tolerant, morally responsible people in a world of change. GWA-Etoy is also the first school on the European mainland that is already connected to our global network of award winning international schools
The Frankfurt International School (FIS), located just outside of Frankfurt and founded in 1961, is an independent, co-educational day school, which offers an educational program for students of all nationalities. Frankfurt International School (FIS) together with the International School Wiesbaden (ISW) is the largest and second oldest international school in Germany.
The school is organized into four school divisions: the Primary Division age 3 to Grade 1, the Elementary Division Grades 2-5, and the Upper School Grades 6-12, all of which are in Oberursel.
The International School Wiesbaden (ISW) operates as a branch of FIS at a separate campus in Wiesbaden for students age 3 to Grade 8.
FIS is recognised as an allgemein bildende Ergänzungsschule. It is an International Baccalaureate (IB) World School and a founding member of the Organisation.
There are currently almost 1800 students from 55 different countries attending FIS and ISW, including roughly 30% American, 19% German, 8% British, 4% Japanese,and 12% Korean. It employs over 300 well-qualified and experienced faculty and staff from almost 30 different countries.
- International Baccalaureate (IB) Primary Years Programme and International Baccalaureate Diploma Program.
- Strong athletics, performing arts and visual arts programs.
- Full range of after school activities and service projects.
English is the language of instruction, but German is mandatory. English as a Second Language is taught as well as Dutch, Japanese, Korean, Swedish, French and Spanish.