Top music schools in Europe: Music conservatory in Vienna, Austria for young gifted classical musicians, highly talented individuals, American high school students, secondary school international students. Find admissions information, and apply to our international music academy and boarding school..
AMADEUS International School Vienna, Austria: Located in the 18th district on the north-west side of Vienna, Austria, AMADEUS International School is a private, international K-12 day and boarding school (from Grade 6) that welcomes students regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, religion or physical ability. Our school is situated in the beautiful 18th district of Vienna in a secure, purpose-built enclosed environment, with easy access to public transportation to the city centre.
Vienna - Steeped in Musical History
On a stroll through the city of Vienna, a visitor will discover numerous plaques on the walls of houses and gateways, commemorating of famous musicians and composers, artists and poets, singers and writers who worked and composed in Vienna, using the unique spirit of the city as their artistic inspiration.
School / Office Address:Bastiengasse 36-38
• Conveniently situated 30 minutes north-west of Paris, Notre Dame International High School provides boys & girls from around the globe with an opportunity to be immersed in the French language and culture while attending an American high school curriculum taught through English.
• Our coeducational American international school provides bilingual, college preparatory academics to students in Grades 9 through 12 and is made up of international students from all over the world.
• Students may enroll in a full course of study or participate in a dual diploma program, in which they take their standard country courses and supplement that course of study with key subjects from the American core curriculum.
• In addition to our day and boarding programs, we also offer French homestays for further French cultural immersion.
Student Testimonial: "This was the best time that I ever had! Everything was right, even if it was wrong. Here I grew up, became a woman. Now I am returning to Brazil, and with me, along with heavy luggage, I´ve had an experience for life. Thank you all!" - Beatriz, Brazil
AMADEUS International School Vienna, the first international boarding school in Vienna, Austria provides private, K-12 day and boarding programmes (from Grade 6) for students pursuing an academic career and an education that includes classical music classes, and for highly talented and gifted young musicians pursuing a professional music career. Our school and on-campus boarding facilities are situated in the beautiful 18th district of Vienna, in a secure, enclosed environment that warmly welcomes students regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, religion or physical ability.
For the school year 2013/14, we accept admissions for Elementary/Primary School Grades 1-4 (Volksschule) and Grades 5 to 10, with a boarding option available from Grade 6.
We strive to deliver the finest academic school programme, which is based on the International Baccalaureate (IB) Curriculum for primary and secondary school education. At the same time, we offer intensive classical music training in the AMADEUS Music Academy, as well as AMADEUS Club activities such as art, sports, ballet, world languages, performing arts, music, robotics.
For students whose mother tongue is not English, we provide supplemental language lessons to help them attain the requisite levels in speaking, reading, writing, and comprehension.
- For the school year 2013/14, we accept admissions for Elementary / Primary School (Volksschule) and Middle/High School Grades 5 to 10. Boarding options are available from Grade 6.
- International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma Programme
- Standard-level High School Diploma Programme for grades 7 to 12
- Intensive classical music training - mandatory for all students
- Highly qualified international school teachers
Located in Amstelveen, in the Amsterdam metro area, The Albert Einstein International School (AEIS) provides an international education for children from kindergarten through twelfth grade from families of all nationalities including a limited number of Dutch students. We also offer early childhood programs for ages 1.5-5). Our programs emphasize academic excellence within a caring community. Our global aim is to offer high quality education in small classes.
AEIS prepares our students for competitive universities as Harvard, Oxford, Cambridge and other universities. We specialize in Mathematics, Sciences, Languages and Music. The language of instruction is English and we provide an international curriculum.
AEIS promotes the appreciation of the diversity of persons and cultures, provides an optimal environment for learning and teaching, and offers a global curriculum that inspires in its students the spirit and ideals of the United Nations. Gifted pupils and children with learning disabilities are welcome. Special education services are available. Students may be enrolled at any stage during the academic year, provided that space is available in the relevant grades.
- Early Childhood Programs (Ages 1.5-5)
- International Primary School (Years 1-6)
- International Secondary School (Years 7-11)
- A-Level / CLEP / AP (Years 12-13)
Our curriculum is focused on Science, Languages and Art and individual attention.
Students admitted to AEIS with English language deficiency are required to enroll in English as a Second Language (ESL) courses. These classes are provided completely free of charge during the school year.
• With our headquarters in New York City, THINK Global School is the world’s first global, traveling high school! There is no other school like TGS on the planet.
• Designed for 10-12th Grade students from Germany, Europe, and around the globe, our school year consists of 3 terms, each held in a different country. Our students have the unique opportunity to delve into the history and culture of these fantastic international locations.
• Authorized to offer the International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma Program, our mission is to provide a challenging academic experience for multinational students (ages 14-18) in a multicultural learning environment, with a specific focus on engaging with the local culture in each of our host cities.
• During the academic year 2017-18, we are in Botswana, India, Japan & Spain, while in previous years we have been situated in Australia, Sweden, China, Germany, Argentina, the U.S. and more.
• TGS students are competitively selected from all corners of the globe and all walks of life. Together they are a miniature UN, representing more than 20 different countries of citizenship and a diverse range of experiences, talents and interests.
• THINK Global School is accredited by the Western Association of Schools & Colleges.
Expert Testimonial: "The collective energy that the students at TGS possess is remarkable. Somehow, the more places they go and things they do, the more energy they have!… It is such an inspiration!" - TGS Residential Advisor
The International School of Amsterdam (ISA) in The Netherlands is a recognized leader in education for international understanding. Founded in 1964, ISA was the first authorized IB World School, offering International Baccalaureate programmes from pre-school through grade 12. Admission is open to all students who can benefit from a challenging, international, university preparatory, English language education.
Our programme is designed for today’s global student and is firmly grounded on the International Baccalaureate’s three programmes—the Primary Years, the Middle Years and the Diploma Years programmes. ISA is the very first school in the world to have been approved to offer all three of the IB’s programmes.
The diversity of our students and faculty create dynamic social and academic interactions that mirror the demands and challenges of current globalization. We believe that a school can make a world of difference in the life of a student and students who experience an ISA education can make a difference in the world.
ISA is accredited by the Council of International Schools and the New England Association of Schools and Colleges.
Situated just south of Zurich in Wädenswil, northern Switzerland, Zurich International School is a leading, non-profit international day school based on American models offering a comprehensive education program taught in English for students aged 2 to 18 in the greater Zurich and Baden areas. Over 1,300 students from more than 45 countries attend one of the school’s five campuses. ZIS offers Advanced Placement courses (AP) and the International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme (IB).
As an IB Organisation World School we are accredited by both the Council of International Schools and the New England Association of Schools and Colleges in the U.S. ZIS is also officially approved by the Departments of Education of the Cantons of Zurich and Aargau. A strong academic program, centered around the traditional core disciplines, prepares students for entrance into colleges, universities, or other institutions. In addition, the school provides courses and learning support services which address the needs of a student body diverse in educational background and ability. More than 90% of the graduating seniors enter universities and institutions of higher learning worldwide.
- Programs from pre-school to grade 12
- Curriculum follows Amercian College Preparatory Models with Advanced Placement Courses and English, history, foreign languages, mathematics, science, creative arts, and physical education
- International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme (IB)
- Primary Years Program
- Middle School Program
- Upper School Program
- English is the main language of instruction with German and French taught as second languages
- ESL (English as a Second Language) Program