Top music schools in Europe: Music boarding school in Vienna, Austria, an international music conservatory for young gifted classical musicians, highly talented individuals, American high school students, secondary school international students. Find admissions information, and apply to our school..
AMADEUS Music Academy, Vienna: Part of the AMADEUS International Day & Boarding School in Vienna, Austria, AMADEUS Music Academy specializes in classical music education and professional training for gifted young performers, as well as academic students with an interest in classical music as part of their education. Situated in a secure, enclosed environment with a modern, purpose-built boarding facility in the north-west of the city, we warmly welcome students from around the world regardless of gender, religion, ethnicity, race, or physical ability. Taken alongside our International Baccalaureate and High School curriculum, our Music Academy programme is based on vocal and instrumental training with some of the most experienced and prestigious teachers in Vienna.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
International Music Academy 2013/14: For the school year 2013/14, we accept admissions for Elementary/Primary School (Volksschule) and Middle / Secondary School Grades 5 to 10, with a boarding option for students from Grade 6. By 2015, we will offer all K-12 grades. Classical music training offered in: - Piano
- Trumpet / Trombone
- Violin / Viola
- Singing / Voice Training
- Master classes in voice, classical instrumental music & ballet
Boarding School Programme From Grade 6:
Our boarding programme offers a 'Home Away From Home' atmosphere, with a choice of boarding programmes; Day boarding and Full boarding are available from Grade 6, and weekly boarding is possible upon request.
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
• With our headquarters in New York City, THINK Global School is the world’s first global, traveling high school! There is no other school like TGS on the planet.
• Designed for 10-12th Grade students from France, Europe, and around the globe, our school year consists of 3 terms, each held in a different country. Our students have the unique opportunity to delve into the history and culture of these fantastic international locations.
• Authorized to offer the International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma Program, our mission is to provide a challenging academic experience for multinational students (ages 14-18) in a multicultural learning environment, with a specific focus on engaging with the local culture in each of our host cities.
• During the academic year 2017-18, we are in Botswana, India, Japan & Spain, while in previous years we have been situated in Australia, Sweden, China, Germany, Argentina, the U.S. and more.
• TGS students are competitively selected from all corners of the globe and all walks of life. Together they are a miniature UN, representing more than 20 different countries of citizenship and a diverse range of experiences, talents and interests.
• THINK Global School is accredited by the Western Association of Schools & Colleges.
Expert Testimonial: "The collective energy that the students at TGS possess is remarkable. Somehow, the more places they go and things they do, the more energy they have!… It is such an inspiration!" - TGS Residential Advisor
AMADEUS International School Vienna, the first international boarding school in Vienna, Austria provides private, K-12 day and boarding programmes (from Grade 6) for students pursuing an academic career and an education that includes classical music classes, and for highly talented and gifted young musicians pursuing a professional music career. Our school and on-campus boarding facilities are situated in the beautiful 18th district of Vienna, in a secure, enclosed environment that warmly welcomes students regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, religion or physical ability.
For the school year 2013/14, we accept admissions for Elementary/Primary School Grades 1-4 (Volksschule) and Grades 5 to 10, with a boarding option available from Grade 6.
We strive to deliver the finest academic school programme, which is based on the International Baccalaureate (IB) Curriculum for primary and secondary school education. At the same time, we offer intensive classical music training in the AMADEUS Music Academy, as well as AMADEUS Club activities such as art, sports, ballet, world languages, performing arts, music, robotics.
For students whose mother tongue is not English, we provide supplemental language lessons to help them attain the requisite levels in speaking, reading, writing, and comprehension.
- For the school year 2013/14, we accept admissions for Elementary / Primary School (Volksschule) and Middle/High School Grades 5 to 10. Boarding options are available from Grade 6.
- International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma Programme
- Standard-level High School Diploma Programme for grades 7 to 12
- Intensive classical music training - mandatory for all students
- Highly qualified international school teachers
Open Doors provides English literacy classes for English-speaking children. We are based in the western suburbs of Paris and have been operating since 1985. Our classes are compatible with the French school timetable and all our pupils attend French school. Over 80 children, aged 4-11 years old, are currently enrolled. We limit the teacher/pupil ratio to 1 to 10.
We employ only qualified primary school teachers who are native English speakers. They have wide experience of both an Anglophone education system and bilingual children. All nationalities are welcome but good spoken English is required. Open Doors is a non-profit making association run by parents. Fees are kept to a minimum. There are both nursery classes and primary school classes.
Nursery Program; Primary School Program. Language of Instruction is English. Nursery Classes (Tuition starts at 4 years old. French school is not compulsory until 6 years old) and Primary School Classes ( From nursery classes, children progress into Class 1 and can stay with us throughout primary school.
Berlin Cosmopolitan School (BCS) is an international school with a focus on sciences, sports and arts in the heart of Berlin. We offer Kindergarten and Preschool as well as Primary and Secondary School (Gymnasium), state authorized Primary School Nr. 01P22 & Secondary School Nr. 01P30.
As a Candidate International Baccalaureate World School BCS follows the curriculum of the IB Programme. Students may graduate with an IB Diploma and/or a German Abitur. We encourage our students to become active and responsible citizens of the world. This includes strong academics, multilingualism and the development of social and intercultural skills.
Individual education and a good academic, emotional, and physical balance are top priorities at BCS. We aim to prepare our students for the future by providing them with a solid foundation of interdisciplinary knowledge and skills as well as different methods of learning. Students at BCS become life long learners, who gain the knowledge and skills necessary to adjust and succeed in an ever-changing world.
As an all-day school, we offer diverse and “all-inclusive” afternoon program, in which children can extend their learning experiences.
* English is the primary language of instruction, but German is mandatory.
* All-day learning from Kindergarten & Preschool, Primary and Secondary School
* Berlin State Curriculum
* International Baccalaureate (IB) Primary Years & IB Diploma Programme
*Secondary School currently offering Grades 7 - 8 and adding one grade level each year
* English as a Second Language Program
* German Lessons available at both native and second language level
* Afternoon Program until 6 pm
* Changing vacation program
Aiglon College is an accredited, English-speaking international boarding school for boys and girls ages 9 to 18 years. Aiglon offers the British National Curriculum in preparation for IGCSE (International General Certificate of Secondary Education) exams in middle school. We also offer the IB (International Baccalaureate) Diploma program to sixth form students.
Conveniently located in Switzerland, Central Europe (just 90 minutes from Geneva International Airport), Aiglon offers a well-rounded education to students in a secure and friendly international community, with over 50 nationalities represented.
In both Junior and Senior Schools, courses are taught in English, with a high-quality ESL (English as a Second Language) programme for all non-English speakers. Exam results are important, but so is the need for independent learning skills so that Aiglon pupils will flourish at university.
Aiglon College meets the demanding standards required for UK, Swiss and International schools. We participate in accreditation and inspection programmes through the UK independent schools inspection system, the Council of International Schools and the New England Association of Schools and Colleges.
• Conveniently situated 30 minutes north-west of Paris, Notre Dame International High School provides boys & girls from around the globe with an opportunity to be immersed in the French language and culture while attending an American high school curriculum taught through English.
• Our coeducational American international school provides bilingual, college preparatory academics to students in Grades 9 through 12 and is made up of international students from all over the world.
• Students may enroll in a full course of study or participate in a dual diploma program, in which they take their standard country courses and supplement that course of study with key subjects from the American core curriculum.
• In addition to our day and boarding programs, we also offer French homestays for further French cultural immersion.
Student Testimonial: "This was the best time that I ever had! Everything was right, even if it was wrong. Here I grew up, became a woman. Now I am returning to Brazil, and with me, along with heavy luggage, I´ve had an experience for life. Thank you all!" - Beatriz, Brazil