Learn Indonesian: Bahasa Indonesia language school, Indonesian courses in Yogyakarta, Homestay program, Bahasa Indonesia lessons for children and adults, Classes for beginners to advanced level, Business Indonesian, Javanese language course
Alam Bahasa Indonesia: Alam Bahasa is an Indonesian language school in Yogyakarta. Located in Jogja, the student city and the well known tourist destination in Indonesia, Alam Bahasa offers many benefits in one package, including bahasa Indonesia (Indonesian Language) courses, outdoor programs, bahasa Indonesia for kids, cross-cultural awareness training, Yogyakarta trips, and homestay accommodation.
Alam Bahasa is only 15 minutes drive from the airport, train station, and the city centre. The school surrounding is conducive for learners to practice bahasa Indonesia and enjoy amenities as there are family homestays, warung (simple restaurants), cafes, traditional market, shops, shopping mall and movie theatre.
Alam Bahasa is only 15 minutes drive from the airport, train station, and the city centre. Alam Bahasa can easily be reached by taxi, becak (pedicab), and public bus. It is only 300 meters from the nearest Transjogja bus shelter. Heading to Alam Bahasa school from the airport or train station of Jogya, you can simply arrange with us a pickup service. We will be happy to provide it.
Going to Alam Bahasa yourself, the easiest way is through Affandi Street (previously called Gejayan Street). From the intersection of Affandi Street and Colombo Street go 100 meters southward. Turn left to enter Cendrawasih Street. It is the street across from the Radio Station called RRI. Go 50 meters and Alam Bahasa is on your lefthand side.
Our exact address is:
Kompleks Kolombo no. 3
Some interested visitors submitting program inquiries to our school up to
2019-04-01 were from:
Hong Kong, Hong Kong;
Related Schools & Programs. Inquire to our admissions team today:
Founded in 2004, Lingo School of Knowledge is an international language learning school in Singapore that provides beginner to advanced level Indonesian language classes to local and international students. Courses include General Adult Indonesian, and Business / Corporate Indonesian language training.
Our courses can be taken privately (1-4 students), or in a group setting (max 15 students), with full-time and part-time options available. In addition, we offer over 20 different languages including English, Mandarin Chinese, French, German, Italian, Korean, Japanese, and Thai among others.
We constantly observe, assess and upgrade our physical set-up to provide a pleasant and fun learning ambience for our students at all times. Lingo School of Knowledge stands strong in our belief of providing top class language programs to our customers.
We will continue to set a high standard of education and support Singapore’s goal of becoming a top-notch education hub in this part of the world.
IALF (Indonesia Australia Language Foundation), Bali
Courses / Programs
IALF Bali is one of the leading language training organizations in Southeast Asia. Situated in Denpasar, Bali's capital city, we have established a strong reputation for Bahasa Indonesia language courses.
We provide General, Intensive, Group and Private Indonesian language courses to locally-based and international students from around the world.
Our Indonesian language courses attract expatriates living in Indonesia as well as students and teachers of Indonesian who wish to travel to Indonesia to study the language and culture.
IALF currently trains approximately 800 full-time and 6,000 part-time students a year. Over the past 25 years, we have established a reputation as the leading language training organisation in South East Asia.
• Language Studies Indonesia (LSI) is a government-accredited school in Jakarta that provides private Bahasa Indonesia classes to adults, expats, international students & organizations.
• LSI is Jakarta's leading school for the study of Bahasa Indonesia - the only language training organisation in the Indonesian Capital devoted solely to Indonesian language instruction.
• We offer on-site Indonesian classes (for 1 to 4 learners) at our language center in Cilandak in South Jakarta, as well as at our satellite classrooms in Central Jakarta, and private tutoring at your home or office.
• We also provide customized corporate and individual training programs for companies, business executives, professionals, and diplomats.
• Online Indonesian language courses via Skype are also available to learners throughout Indonesia and in 122 countries worldwide.
• We offer Bahasa Indonesia courses at six levels from absolute beginner to advanced. Each course can be customized to the needs of each student.
• LSI’s teaching faculty is comprised wholly of university-accredited Indonesian language instructors who are all multilingual native-speakers.
Student Review: "The teachers are patient, professional, friendly native Bahasa Indonesia speakers with good English language skills.
Not only have they taught us Bahasa Indonesia, but as well a lot about the Indonesian culture, history and countryside. We can sincerely recommend LSI to any foreigner who wants to learn Bahasa Indonesia."
- Tim, Netherlands
Indonesian Language Courses:
- Beginner to advanced levels
- Group & Private lessons at your home, office, or chosen location
- General Indonesian
- Indonesian Direct Learning
- Indonesian Conversation classes
- Indonesian Reading & Writing classes
- Bahasa Indonesia for Expat kids (6-12 years old)
- Online Indonesian lessons
Realia Indonesian Language Training Center, Yogyakarta
Courses / Programs
Realia Indonesian Language Training Center is located in Yogyakarta, Indonesia. Realia Language & Culture Center was established in 1987 initially to solve communication problems for foreigners working in Indonesia. We provide individually-tailored instructions to suit professional and personal needs.
Over the years, Realia has grown into one of the largest private centers for intensive Indonesian language training.Realia has been the learning venue for people from all over the world and has developed an excellent reputation.
Cinta Bahasa is an Indonesian language school located in the town of Ubud on the island of Bali. Close to hotels, restaurants, artistic, social and cultural activities, and the center of this famous village in the hills of South-Central Bali, this is the perfect location for you to learn Bahasa Indonesia!
We have 10 teachers and a list of major clients in Bali. Our teaching methodology is the most advanced of any language school in Indonesia, and our highly-experienced teachers help make it easy and effective for you to learn to speak Bahasa Indonesia.
Please contact us if you are serious about learning, or improving, your Bahasa Indonesia!