Puri Bahasa Indonesia, Yogyakarta: Located in Yogyakarta Puri Bahasa Indonesia (PBI), is an Indonesian School whose goal is to aid foreigners to learn the Indonesian Language within its socio-cultural setting. We provide language training from qualified and experienced teachers. Methods and materials are designed and aimed mainly to enable students to communicate well and naturally without neglecting social or cultural aspects. Puri Bahasa Indonesia prides itself on the warm and friendly atmosphere Puri Bahasa Indonesia has created at our school and is committed to looking after our students' welfare during their visit.
Courses / Programs:
Indonesian (Bahasa Indonesian) Courses; Indonesian for Special Purposes; Short Indonesian Courses.
Language Studies Indonesia - Online Indonesian Classes
Courses / Programs
• Learn Bahasa Indonesia online in Singapore with Language Studies Indonesia (LSI) - a leading language school in Jakarta that also offers online Indonesian classes to adults living in Singapore and around the world.
• Our online Bahasa Indonesian lessons are taught via Skype to students of all levels - from basic beginner to advanced.
• The LSI Online Outreach Programme makes our high-quality Bahasa Indonesia training accessible to students around the world.
• One of our experienced and qualified faculty members will be your instructor / mentor for the duration of your online Indonesian language course.
• Your mentor will deliver your instruction in 120-minute classes, taught through Skype on a regular basis.
• You can design your own weekly class schedule according to your availability, allowing you to study around your professional and personal commitments.
• To achieve Bahasa Indonesia fluency, you should study as intensively as possible. We recommend that students commit to at least 2 or 3 classes weekly.
• If you want to achieve fluency at "lightning speed," you should take 5 to 10 classes weekly.
• LSI’s world-class teaching faculty is comprised wholly of university-accredited Indonesian language instructors, all of whom are multilingual native-speakers of Bahasa Indonesia.
Student Review / Testimonial: "It is a really good course. I hope to pick it up again at the next level when I get some more time."
Alam Bahasa is an Indonesian language school in Yogyakarta. Located in Jogja, the student city and the well known tourist destination in Indonesia, Alam Bahasa offers many benefits in one package, including bahasa Indonesia (Indonesian Language) courses, outdoor programs, bahasa Indonesia for kids, cross-cultural awareness training, Yogyakarta trips, and homestay accommodation.
IALF (Indonesia Australia Language Foundation), Bali
Courses / Programs
IALF Bali is one of the leading language training organizations in Southeast Asia. Situated in Denpasar, Bali's capital city, we have established a strong reputation for Bahasa Indonesia language courses.
We provide General, Intensive, Group and Private Indonesian language courses to locally-based and international students from around the world.
Our Indonesian language courses attract expatriates living in Indonesia as well as students and teachers of Indonesian who wish to travel to Indonesia to study the language and culture.
IALF currently trains approximately 800 full-time and 6,000 part-time students a year. Over the past 25 years, we have established a reputation as the leading language training organisation in South East Asia.
Pandu – Indonesian Language Course- helps people understand Indonesian language and culture deeply. Pandu is located in Yogyakarta (Jogjakarta), which is well known as the city of students and also as the second tourist destination in Indonesia. In addition, it also has a stable security condition that gives visitors comfort feeling during their visit to Yogyakarta.
Everything we do is to enable students to be ready to come into contact with the Indonesian society for real where improvisation in using the language is necessary.
Realia Indonesian Language Training Center, Yogyakarta
Courses / Programs
Realia Indonesian Language Training Center is located in Yogyakarta, Indonesia. Realia Language & Culture Center was established in 1987 initially to solve communication problems for foreigners working in Indonesia. We provide individually-tailored instructions to suit professional and personal needs.
Over the years, Realia has grown into one of the largest private centers for intensive Indonesian language training.Realia has been the learning venue for people from all over the world and has developed an excellent reputation.