Puri Bahasa Indonesia, Yogyakarta: Located in Yogyakarta Puri Bahasa Indonesia (PBI), is an Indonesian School whose goal is to aid foreigners to learn the Indonesian Language within its socio-cultural setting. We provide language training from qualified and experienced teachers. Methods and materials are designed and aimed mainly to enable students to communicate well and naturally without neglecting social or cultural aspects. Puri Bahasa Indonesia prides itself on the warm and friendly atmosphere Puri Bahasa Indonesia has created at our school and is committed to looking after our students' welfare during their visit.
Courses / Programs:
Indonesian (Bahasa Indonesian) Courses; Indonesian for Special Purposes; Short Indonesian Courses.
IALF (Indonesia Australia Language Foundation), Bali
Courses / Programs
IALF Bali is one of the leading language training organizations in Southeast Asia. Situated in Denpasar, Bali's capital city, we have established a strong reputation for Bahasa Indonesia language courses.
We provide General, Intensive, Group and Private Indonesian language courses to locally-based and international students from around the world.
Our Indonesian language courses attract expatriates living in Indonesia as well as students and teachers of Indonesian who wish to travel to Indonesia to study the language and culture.
IALF currently trains approximately 800 full-time and 6,000 part-time students a year. Over the past 25 years, we have established a reputation as the leading language training organisation in South East Asia.
Realia Indonesian Language Training Center, Yogyakarta
Courses / Programs
Realia Indonesian Language Training Center is located in Yogyakarta, Indonesia. Realia Language & Culture Center was established in 1987 initially to solve communication problems for foreigners working in Indonesia. We provide individually-tailored instructions to suit professional and personal needs.
Over the years, Realia has grown into one of the largest private centers for intensive Indonesian language training.Realia has been the learning venue for people from all over the world and has developed an excellent reputation.
Alam Bahasa is an Indonesian language school in Yogyakarta. Located in Jogja, the student city and the well known tourist destination in Indonesia, Alam Bahasa offers many benefits in one package, including bahasa Indonesia (Indonesian Language) courses, outdoor programs, bahasa Indonesia for kids, cross-cultural awareness training, Yogyakarta trips, and homestay accommodation.
• Located in the heart of Sydney, Australia's largest city, ELS Universal English College provies a wide range of beginner to advanced level English programs to adult and junior students from around the world.
• From General English classes to Academic English, you can advance your personal, professional, and academic goals with ELS.
• As a leader in English language teaching, ELS Sydney offers many programs to help you achieve your English fluency goals. We are committed to providing you with the highest standard of English language learning in a caring and supportive environment.
• In addition to the academic aspect of our English classes, our action-packed social program is designed for you to have lots of fun and make long-lasting friendships with your fellow students.
• With our campus right in the city centre, you can also avail of the many tourist delights that Sydney has to offer.
• General English Classes (Day/Evening)
• IELTS Test Preparation
• Academic English
• High School Preparation
• Junior Holiday English
• Group English Study Tours
• English Homestay Program (with a local Australian family)
Language Studies Indonesia - Jakarta & Online Classes
Courses / Programs
• Language Studies Indonesia (LSI) is a government-accredited school in Jakarta that provides private Bahasa Indonesia classes to adults, expats, international students & organizations.
• LSI is Jakarta's leading school for the study of Bahasa Indonesia - the only language training organisation in the Indonesian Capital devoted solely to Indonesian language instruction.
• We offer on-site Indonesian classes (for 1 to 4 learners) at our language center in Cilandak in South Jakarta, as well as at our satellite classrooms in Central Jakarta, and private tutoring at your home or office.
• We also provide customized corporate and individual training programs for companies, business executives, professionals, and diplomats.
• Online Indonesian language courses via Skype are also available to learners throughout Indonesia and in 122 countries worldwide.
• We offer Bahasa Indonesia courses at six levels from absolute beginner to advanced. Each course can be customized to the needs of each student.
• LSI’s teaching faculty is comprised wholly of university-accredited Indonesian language instructors who are all multilingual native-speakers.
Student Review: "The teachers are patient, professional, friendly native Bahasa Indonesia speakers with good English language skills.
Not only have they taught us Bahasa Indonesia, but as well a lot about the Indonesian culture, history and countryside. We can sincerely recommend LSI to any foreigner who wants to learn Bahasa Indonesia."
- Tim, Netherlands