Learn Indonesian: Bahasa Indonesia language school, Indonesian courses in Yogyakarta, Homestay program, Bahasa Indonesia lessons for children and adults, Classes for beginners to advanced level, Business Indonesian, Javanese language course
Alam Bahasa, Yogyakarta: Alam Bahasa is an Indonesian language school in Yogyakarta. Located in Jogja, the student city and the well known tourist destination in Indonesia, Alam Bahasa offers many benefits in one package, including bahasa Indonesia (Indonesian Language) courses, outdoor programs, bahasa Indonesia for kids, cross-cultural awareness training, Yogyakarta trips, and homestay accommodation.
1. BAHASA INDONESIA FOR COMMUNICATION Our program levels are beginner to advanced and one specialization program for technical language. The brief description of what each program contains is described in the following:
• Communicative Beginner Program (60 hours) - basic conversation - simple basic sentences • Fluent Communicator Program (60 hours) - free conversation by using basic sentence structures - the usage of passive voice, the widely used style in Indonesian conversation - complex sentences consisting of 2 clauses - derived verbs • Natural Communicator Program (60 hours) - recognizing the society habits to manage successful socialization - complex sentences of 2 or more clauses - derived nouns • Communicative Media (60 hours) - language in media (newspaper, etc) - writing practice using the appropriate conjunctions • Advanced Communicator (60 hours) - diction - formal discussions, presentation, and writing - language in news media • Working Indonesian (60 hours) Recommended for learners at the equal level to Fluent Communicator program or higher. technical terms and contexts tailored to the learners' need
2. BAHASA INDONESIA FOR SPECIFIC PURPOSES Specialization materials are also provided for beginner level, for several contexts: - Bahasa Indonesia for Forestry - Bahasa Indonesia for Office/Business - Bahasa Indonesia for Diplomats - Bahasa Indonesia for Flight Attendants
3. BAHASA INDONESIA FOR KIDS Packages of 20-hour or 30-hour program covering learning activities with games, outdoor classes, and creative activities (making batik, etc.) 4. JAVANESE LANGUAGE COURSE Javanese is the local language spoken in Jogja, central Java, and east Java. Alam Bahasa provides Javanese language course for communication. - Ngoko Javanese (the ordinary level Javanese language) – 60 hours - Krama Javanese (the higher level Javanese language) – 60 hours
5. OUTCITY COURSE Intensive courses in Jakarta, Bogor, Bali, and Aceh for learners who cannot come to Jogja.
6. BAHASA INDONESIA & OUTDOOR PROGRAMS Packages of in-class and out-class activities of learning bahasa Indonesia a. BAHASA b. BAHASA-TRIP c. BAHASA-TRIP-ART Homestay accommodation is included in BAHASA & OUTDOOR package. 7. CROSS-CULTURAL UNDERSTANDING WORKSHOP 8. LIVING-IN A 5-day stay in a village with of intensive bahasa Indonesia course and cultural activities.
9. TRIPS Trips in Jogja and the surroundings; tailored programs.
Cinta Bahasa is an Indonesian language school located in the town of Ubud on the island of Bali. Close to hotels, restaurants, artistic, social and cultural activities, and the center of this famous village in the hills of South-Central Bali, this is the perfect location for you to learn Bahasa Indonesia!
We have 10 teachers and a list of major clients in Bali. Our teaching methodology is the most advanced of any language school in Indonesia, and our highly-experienced teachers help make it easy and effective for you to learn to speak Bahasa Indonesia.
Please contact us if you are serious about learning, or improving, your Bahasa Indonesia!
Puri Bahasa Indonesia (PBI) situated in Yogyakarta, is an Indonesian School whose goal is to aid foreigners to learn the Indonesian Language within its socio-cultural setting. Puri Bahasa Indonesia provides training programs which are staffed by qualified and experienced teachers.
Methods and materials are designed and aimed mainly to enable students to communicate well and naturally without neglecting social or cultural aspects. Puri Bahasa Indonesia applies communicative approach methods and the materials are tailored to students' needs and purposes.
IALF (Indonesia Australia Language Foundation), Bali
Courses / Programs
IALF Bali is one of the leading language training organizations in Southeast Asia. Situated in Denpasar, Bali's capital city, we have established a strong reputation for Bahasa Indonesia language courses.
We provide General, Intensive, Group and Private Indonesian language courses to locally-based and international students from around the world.
Our Indonesian language courses attract expatriates living in Indonesia as well as students and teachers of Indonesian who wish to travel to Indonesia to study the language and culture.
IALF currently trains approximately 800 full-time and 6,000 part-time students a year. Over the past 25 years, we have established a reputation as the leading language training organisation in South East Asia.
• Spring College International (SCI) is a leading language learning and exam preparatory course provider in Singapore with two school locations.
• Spring College International (Jurong East) is located near Jurong East MRT station, while Spring College International (Bishan) is situated close to Bishan MRT station. Both schools are within a 5-minute walk from the MRT.
• At SCI, we provide a wide range of English language courses for adults, college students, children, tourists, and professionals. We believe in building a strong relationship with each of our students.
• Our teachers and lecturers are selected based on their language proficiency, experience, and the dedication shown to be accepted as a teaching staff.
• Spring College International is registered with Council for Private Education (CPE Registration: 201001911N Validity: 23 July 2016 to 22 July 2020).
• SCI is registered with Singapore’s Committee for Private Education (CPE) is part of SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG), and awarded with 4-years Edutrust Certificate (valid from 19/01/2018 to 18/01/2022).
Student Review: "I have only come to Singapore to study for a mere 7 months. As the only son, I did not have any interest in studying and failed to go to university. My parents then decided to send me to SCI to learn English.
I was immediately influenced by the keen learning attitude of the students in SCI. The teachers also inculcated moral values to us, making us feel the passion for learning." - Student from China
Full-time English (ESL) Courses for adults & international students
• English Certificate courses
• Preparatory courses for TOEFL, IELTS, SAT tests
Part-time English Courses:
• General English
• Conversational English
• Business English classes
• One to One (Private) English lessons
• Private TOEFL / IELTS prep
• Online English classes
English for Children / Teens:
• Preparatory Course for Admission to Government School (P2-P5 & S1-S3, primary & secondary schools for children ages 7-16)
• Preparatory courses for GCE O Level exams
• Preparatory courses for GCE A Level exams
• Summer English camp for groups
Realia Indonesian Language Training Center, Yogyakarta
Courses / Programs
Realia Indonesian Language Training Center is located in Yogyakarta, Indonesia. Realia Language & Culture Center was established in 1987 initially to solve communication problems for foreigners working in Indonesia. We provide individually-tailored instructions to suit professional and personal needs.
Over the years, Realia has grown into one of the largest private centers for intensive Indonesian language training.Realia has been the learning venue for people from all over the world and has developed an excellent reputation.