Learn Indonesian: Bahasa Indonesia language school, Indonesian courses in Yogyakarta, Homestay program, Bahasa Indonesia lessons for children and adults, Classes for beginners to advanced level, Business Indonesian, Javanese language course
Alam Bahasa, Yogyakarta: Alam Bahasa is an Indonesian language school in Yogyakarta. Located in Jogja, the student city and the well known tourist destination in Indonesia, Alam Bahasa offers many benefits in one package, including bahasa Indonesia (Indonesian Language) courses, outdoor programs, bahasa Indonesia for kids, cross-cultural awareness training, Yogyakarta trips, and homestay accommodation.
1. BAHASA INDONESIA FOR COMMUNICATION Our program levels are beginner to advanced and one specialization program for technical language. The brief description of what each program contains is described in the following:
• Communicative Beginner Program (60 hours) - basic conversation - simple basic sentences • Fluent Communicator Program (60 hours) - free conversation by using basic sentence structures - the usage of passive voice, the widely used style in Indonesian conversation - complex sentences consisting of 2 clauses - derived verbs • Natural Communicator Program (60 hours) - recognizing the society habits to manage successful socialization - complex sentences of 2 or more clauses - derived nouns • Communicative Media (60 hours) - language in media (newspaper, etc) - writing practice using the appropriate conjunctions • Advanced Communicator (60 hours) - diction - formal discussions, presentation, and writing - language in news media • Working Indonesian (60 hours) Recommended for learners at the equal level to Fluent Communicator program or higher. technical terms and contexts tailored to the learners' need
2. BAHASA INDONESIA FOR SPECIFIC PURPOSES Specialization materials are also provided for beginner level, for several contexts: - Bahasa Indonesia for Forestry - Bahasa Indonesia for Office/Business - Bahasa Indonesia for Diplomats - Bahasa Indonesia for Flight Attendants
3. BAHASA INDONESIA FOR KIDS Packages of 20-hour or 30-hour program covering learning activities with games, outdoor classes, and creative activities (making batik, etc.) 4. JAVANESE LANGUAGE COURSE Javanese is the local language spoken in Jogja, central Java, and east Java. Alam Bahasa provides Javanese language course for communication. - Ngoko Javanese (the ordinary level Javanese language) – 60 hours - Krama Javanese (the higher level Javanese language) – 60 hours
5. OUTCITY COURSE Intensive courses in Jakarta, Bogor, Bali, and Aceh for learners who cannot come to Jogja.
6. BAHASA INDONESIA & OUTDOOR PROGRAMS Packages of in-class and out-class activities of learning bahasa Indonesia a. BAHASA b. BAHASA-TRIP c. BAHASA-TRIP-ART Homestay accommodation is included in BAHASA & OUTDOOR package. 7. CROSS-CULTURAL UNDERSTANDING WORKSHOP 8. LIVING-IN A 5-day stay in a village with of intensive bahasa Indonesia course and cultural activities.
9. TRIPS Trips in Jogja and the surroundings; tailored programs.
• Language Studies Indonesia (LSI) is a government-accredited school in Jakarta that provides private Bahasa Indonesia classes to adults, expats, international students & organizations.
• LSI is Jakarta's leading school for the study of Bahasa Indonesia - the only language training organisation in the Indonesian Capital devoted solely to Indonesian language instruction.
• We offer on-site Indonesian classes (for 1 to 4 learners) at our language center in Cilandak in South Jakarta, as well as at our satellite classrooms in Central Jakarta, and private tutoring at your home or office.
• We also provide customized corporate and individual training programs for companies, business executives, professionals, and diplomats.
• Online Indonesian language courses via Skype are also available to learners throughout Indonesia and in 122 countries worldwide.
• We offer Bahasa Indonesia courses at six levels from absolute beginner to advanced. Each course can be customized to the needs of each student.
• LSI’s teaching faculty is comprised wholly of university-accredited Indonesian language instructors who are all multilingual native-speakers.
Student Review: "The teachers are patient, professional, friendly native Bahasa Indonesia speakers with good English language skills.
Not only have they taught us Bahasa Indonesia, but as well a lot about the Indonesian culture, history and countryside. We can sincerely recommend LSI to any foreigner who wants to learn Bahasa Indonesia."
- Tim, Netherlands
IALF (Indonesia Australia Language Foundation), Bali
Courses / Programs
IALF Bali is one of the leading language training organizations in Southeast Asia. Situated in Denpasar, Bali's capital city, we have established a strong reputation for Bahasa Indonesia language courses.
We provide General, Intensive, Group and Private Indonesian language courses to locally-based and international students from around the world.
Our Indonesian language courses attract expatriates living in Indonesia as well as students and teachers of Indonesian who wish to travel to Indonesia to study the language and culture.
IALF currently trains approximately 800 full-time and 6,000 part-time students a year. Over the past 25 years, we have established a reputation as the leading language training organisation in South East Asia.
Puri Bahasa Indonesia (PBI) situated in Yogyakarta, is an Indonesian School whose goal is to aid foreigners to learn the Indonesian Language within its socio-cultural setting. Puri Bahasa Indonesia provides training programs which are staffed by qualified and experienced teachers.
Methods and materials are designed and aimed mainly to enable students to communicate well and naturally without neglecting social or cultural aspects. Puri Bahasa Indonesia applies communicative approach methods and the materials are tailored to students' needs and purposes.
Cinta Bahasa is an Indonesian language school located in the town of Ubud on the island of Bali. Close to hotels, restaurants, artistic, social and cultural activities, and the center of this famous village in the hills of South-Central Bali, this is the perfect location for you to learn Bahasa Indonesia!
We have 10 teachers and a list of major clients in Bali. Our teaching methodology is the most advanced of any language school in Indonesia, and our highly-experienced teachers help make it easy and effective for you to learn to speak Bahasa Indonesia.
Please contact us if you are serious about learning, or improving, your Bahasa Indonesia!
Pandu – Indonesian Language Course- helps people understand Indonesian language and culture deeply. Pandu is located in Yogyakarta (Jogjakarta), which is well known as the city of students and also as the second tourist destination in Indonesia. In addition, it also has a stable security condition that gives visitors comfort feeling during their visit to Yogyakarta.
Everything we do is to enable students to be ready to come into contact with the Indonesian society for real where improvisation in using the language is necessary.
Realia Indonesian Language Training Center, Yogyakarta
Courses / Programs
Realia Indonesian Language Training Center is located in Yogyakarta, Indonesia. Realia Language & Culture Center was established in 1987 initially to solve communication problems for foreigners working in Indonesia. We provide individually-tailored instructions to suit professional and personal needs.
Over the years, Realia has grown into one of the largest private centers for intensive Indonesian language training.Realia has been the learning venue for people from all over the world and has developed an excellent reputation.