Puri Bahasa Indonesia, Yogyakarta: Puri Bahasa Indonesia is an independent school located in Yogyakarta, in Central Java, a very historic city, considered to be the cultural and artistic heartland of Java.
Puri Bahasa Indonesia offers a wide range of courses designed to suit students of all levels, from beginner to advanced, and to meet particular professional requirements or interests. Classes are organised either on a one-to-one or on a larger group basis, and fees are structured accordingly. Below is level courses but we stress that we are flexible as to the hours a student may wish to take General Indonesian Conversation and Indonesian for special purposes.
Level and Length Of Time In Hours: Communicative beginner - 50 Elementary - 50 Intermediate- 50 Advanced- 50
Indonesian for Special Purposes: This course is suited to the students particular needs and purposes. It lasts for 50 hours. Short Course: This intensive course lasts for 36 hours, possibly taken 6 or 3 hours, or only 6 days, and is designed to equip the student with a functional command of the Indonesian language.
Realia Indonesian Language Training Center, Yogyakarta
Courses / Programs
Realia Indonesian Language Training Center is located in Yogyakarta, Indonesia. Realia Language & Culture Center was established in 1987 initially to solve communication problems for foreigners working in Indonesia. We provide individually-tailored instructions to suit professional and personal needs.
Over the years, Realia has grown into one of the largest private centers for intensive Indonesian language training.Realia has been the learning venue for people from all over the world and has developed an excellent reputation.
Pandu – Indonesian Language Course- helps people understand Indonesian language and culture deeply. Pandu is located in Yogyakarta (Jogjakarta), which is well known as the city of students and also as the second tourist destination in Indonesia. In addition, it also has a stable security condition that gives visitors comfort feeling during their visit to Yogyakarta.
Everything we do is to enable students to be ready to come into contact with the Indonesian society for real where improvisation in using the language is necessary.
Alam Bahasa is an Indonesian language school in Yogyakarta. Located in Jogja, the student city and the well known tourist destination in Indonesia, Alam Bahasa offers many benefits in one package, including bahasa Indonesia (Indonesian Language) courses, outdoor programs, bahasa Indonesia for kids, cross-cultural awareness training, Yogyakarta trips, and homestay accommodation.
• Are you searching for quality online Bahasa Indonesia lessons? Based in Jakarta, Language Studies Indonesia (LSI) provides online Indonesian classes taught via Skype to students throughout Indonesia and in 122 countries worldwide.
• The LSI Online program makes our high-quality Bahasa Indonesia training accessible to students around the world.
• One of our experienced and qualified faculty members will be your instructor / mentor for the duration of your online Indonesian language course.
• Your mentor will deliver your instruction in 120-minute classes, taught through Skype on a regular basis. Classes can be scheduled between 9am and 9pm from Monday through Friday, and 9-6pm on Saturdays - Jakarta time. You can design your own weekly class schedule according to your availability.
• To achieve Bahasa Indonesia fluency, you should study as intensively as possible. We recommend that students commit to at least 2 or 3 classes weekly. If you want to achieve fluency at "lightning speed," you should take 5 to 10 classes weekly.
Founded in 2004, Lingo School of Knowledge is an international language learning school in Singapore that provides beginner to advanced level Indonesian language classes to local and international students. Courses include General Adult Indonesian, and Business / Corporate Indonesian language training.
Our courses can be taken privately (1-4 students), or in a group setting (max 15 students), with full-time and part-time options available. In addition, we offer over 20 different languages including English, Mandarin Chinese, French, German, Italian, Korean, Japanese, and Thai among others.
We constantly observe, assess and upgrade our physical set-up to provide a pleasant and fun learning ambience for our students at all times. Lingo School of Knowledge stands strong in our belief of providing top class language programs to our customers.
We will continue to set a high standard of education and support Singapore’s goal of becoming a top-notch education hub in this part of the world.