Learn Indonesian: Bahasa Indonesia language school, Indonesian courses in Yogyakarta, Homestay program, Bahasa Indonesia lessons for children and adults, Classes for beginners to advanced level, Business Indonesian, Javanese language course
Alam Bahasa, Yogyakarta: Alam Bahasa is an Indonesian language school in Yogyakarta. Located in Jogja, the student city and well known tourist destination in Indonesia, Alam Bahasa offers many benefits in one package, including bahasa Indonesia (Indonesian Language) courses, outdoor programs, bahasa Indonesia for kids, cross-cultural awareness training, Yogyakarta trips, and homestay accommodation.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Courses / Programs - Bahasa Indonesia For Communication:
- Bahasa Indonesia for Specific Purposes: Forestry; Office/Business; Diplomats; Flight Attendants
- Bahasa Indonesia for Kids
- Javanese Language Course
- Outcity Courses - Intensive courses in Jakarta, Bogor, Bali, and Aceh for learners who cannot come to Jogja.
- Bahasa Indonesia & Outdoor Programs - Packages of in-class and out-class activities of learning Bahasa Indonesia
- Cross-Cultural Understanding Workshop
- Living-in: A 5-day stay in a village with of intensive bahasa Indonesia course and cultural activities.
- Trips - Trips in Jogja and the surroundings; tailored programs.
For further information on any of the courses listed above, please contact us via the contact form below.
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Located in downtown Singapore, Language Works is an English language training centre, offering English courses to individuals and organisations, that are customised to your learning needs, objectives and industry. Training courses cover English Language for Business, Communication, Sales and Customer Service language skills.
Specific courses include Perfecting Business English, Perfecting Conversational English, Focus on Writing, and a range of tailored workshop programs. Study options include individual (private) lessons, small groups, and large group classes specifically designed for organizations and work force teams. Our courses can be combined and further customised to meet your needs.
We take pride in using a holistic approach to aid in language learning that is centred primarily on the student. Language Works was created out of a passion for communicating the way we should. Our goal and measured success is when you relate to the people you work with, and the people you care about, in the most effective manner.
Student Testimonial: "I am enjoying learning the correct language sequences and a wider variety of word choice. I also enjoy the pace of the lesson and no-judgment when I make a mistake. What I find different about Language Works is the one on one class environment that is aimed at your level of learning needs. I am from China and I have found it very challenging to live in Singapore. This is really helping me to feel more confident in this environment."
Beginner to Advanced Level English Language Courses:
- Perfecting Conversational English (6 levels, Beginner to Advanced)
- Perfecting Business English (Pre-Intermediate level and up)
- Focus on Writing (all levels)
- Tailored Training and Workshops: Communication; Sales; Customer Service...
Group / Individual Study Options:
- Group Class for organisations (12 students per class)
- Small Group Class for individuals / executives (2-5 students per class)
- Private Classes (one-to-one flexible coaching)
Puri Bahasa Indonesia (PBI) situated in Yogyakarta, is an Indonesian School whose goal is to aid foreigners to learn the Indonesian Language within its socio-cultural setting. Puri Bahasa Indonesia provides training programs which are staffed by qualified and experienced teachers.
Methods and materials are designed and aimed mainly to enable students to communicate well and naturally without neglecting social or cultural aspects. Puri Bahasa Indonesia applies communicative approach methods and the materials are tailored to students' needs and purposes.
Pandu – Indonesian Language Course- helps people understand Indonesian language and culture deeply. Pandu is located in Yogyakarta (Jogjakarta), which is well known as the city of students and also as the second tourist destination in Indonesia. In addition, it also has a stable security condition that gives visitors comfort feeling during their visit to Yogyakarta.
Everything we do is to enable students to be ready to come into contact with the Indonesian society for real where improvisation in using the language is necessary.
Founded in 2004, Lingo School of Knowledge is an international language learning school in Singapore that provides beginner to advanced level Indonesian language classes to local and international students. Courses include General Adult Indonesian, and Business / Corporate Indonesian language training.
Our courses can be taken privately (1-4 students), or in a group setting (max 15 students), with full-time and part-time options available. In addition, we offer over 20 different languages including English, Mandarin Chinese, French, German, Italian, Korean, Japanese, and Thai among others.
We constantly observe, assess and upgrade our physical set-up to provide a pleasant and fun learning ambience for our students at all times. Lingo School of Knowledge stands strong in our belief of providing top class language programs to our customers.
We will continue to set a high standard of education and support Singapore’s goal of becoming a top-notch education hub in this part of the world.
• Are you searching for quality online Bahasa Indonesia lessons? Based in Jakarta, Language Studies Indonesia (LSI) provides online Indonesian classes taught via Skype to students throughout Indonesia and in 122 countries worldwide.
• The LSI Online program makes our high-quality Bahasa Indonesia training accessible to students around the world.
• One of our experienced and qualified faculty members will be your instructor / mentor for the duration of your online Indonesian language course.
• Your mentor will deliver your instruction in 120-minute classes, taught through Skype on a regular basis. Classes can be scheduled between 9am and 9pm from Monday through Friday, and 9-6pm on Saturdays - Jakarta time. You can design your own weekly class schedule according to your availability.
• To achieve Bahasa Indonesia fluency, you should study as intensively as possible. We recommend that students commit to at least 2 or 3 classes weekly. If you want to achieve fluency at "lightning speed," you should take 5 to 10 classes weekly.
Indonesian Language Courses:
- Beginner to advanced levels
- Group & Private lessons at your home, office, or chosen location
- General Indonesian
- Indonesian Direct Learning
- Indonesian Conversation classes
- Indonesian Reading & Writing classes
- Bahasa Indonesia for Expat kids (6-12 years old)
- Online Indonesian lessons