My Thai Language School: My Thai Language School uses enjoyable and interactive methods of learning Thai language through games and role play with teachers and classmates. Everyone can now enjoy learning Thai language. We also assist our long term students with the one year non-immigrant ED visa . My Thai Language School is located on Ratchadapisek road near Carrefour, Robinson, Jusco, Esplanade and just a 1 minute walk from MRT Station Thailand cultural centre.
Language Express in Bangkok, Thailand, is a language school offering Thai Language programs to students from all over the world. Our Thai Language Programs are approved by the Thai Ministry of Education. You will learn speaking, listening, reading writing, grammar (40+ structures), vocabulary (700+ words) and correct pronunciation. At the conclusion of the full course you will be able to communicate with locals about a variety of topics and read simple texts, menus and signs. The Thai taught is of the semi-formal variety that enables clear communication in the widest possible range of social settings.
With two schools located in the heart of Bangkok, Modulo Language School offers a huge variety of English, Mandarin Chinese and French classes on a flexible schedule. Everything at Modulo is geared to making your experience not only educational but also enjoyable.
ESL students can study more than seventy different subjects at twelve levels, from absolute beginner with no English language skills to extremely advanced level classes that prepare students for TOEFL, IELTS and TOEIC exams.
We offer general and skill-oriented business English classes and our corporate department can cater to the needs of businesses big and small.
Our combination of highly qualified teachers and flexible programs for all allows us to give our students the best high quality instruction available at very attractive rates. Modulo teachers are university graduates with training in second-language instruction.
Our teachers use both proven traditional techniques and the latest teaching innovations; we have small classes, with an average of 3 – 4 students, maximum of 8.
Mind Your Language Thailand - 2 Weeks To Speak - Intensive Thai Courses in Koh Samui
Courses / Programs
Mind Your Language Thailand offers Intensive Thai conversation courses in Koh Samui, Chiang Mai, and Khao Yai National Park run by its founder and head teacher Jom Nawa.
Over the past 19 years, we have taught over 3,000 students, and continue to serve the growing number of foreigners who travel to or live on Koh Samui. Our school is located in Bophut near Fisherman’s Village on the north of the island.
Speak the language from the very 1st hour.
90 % of your time spent speaking the new language.
Courses divided into 4 different levels (2 Weeks per level).
Most common words and phrases used in day-to-day situations.
The course includes all learning materials, complimentary drinks, diploma, and small gadget.
Possible airport pick-up and accommodation near the school in one of the more lively areas of the island.
Mind Your Language Thailand has been officially recognized as the only PLIDA (Progetto Lingua Italiana Dante Alighieri) Certification Centre in Thailand.
Group Course Structure: Thai courses at total beginner, intermediate to advanced level
Name: 2 WEEKS TO SPEAK Thai course Duration: 2 weeks / level; 5 hours / day; 5 days / week; Monday to Friday Teacher: Jom Nawa Time: 09.00 am – 15.00 pm with short breaks and 1 hour for lunch Accommodation: On request Maximum: 10 students per class
T.M.C. Teaching Methods – Learn Faster and Remember Longer
T – Transformation method: Reversing sentence structure.
M – Muscle memory method: Repetition leads to accuracy.
C – Combination method: Creating meaningful paragraphs.
• Stamford International University Thailand (STIU) is an accredited university that offers semester abroad programs, fast-track MBA programs and bachelor's degrees which are taught in English to international students and students from Thailand.
• In addition to our academic programs, we offer the Laureate English Program (LEP), which was specifically designed for students preparing for or currently enrolled in degree courses at Stamford International University, to provide you with the English language skills you need to meet the standards required in the competitive global marketplace.
• As well as our Laureate English Program, we also provide a Bachelor of Arts (BA) in English.
• Students enrolling for international degree programs at Stamford International University take the Stamford English Placement Exam.
Laureate English Program (LEP)
• A highly-interactive program designed specifically for students preparing for or currently enrolled in degree courses at Stamford, to ensure they meet global standards of English on graduation.
Bachelor of Arts in English:
• This course touches upon the traditional aspects of a BA in English (literature, poetry and drama) and also includes the more modern applications of the English language in disciplines that have a global perspective.
Welcome to Patong Language School, located in Patong Beach, Phuket, Thailand. Study with us and enjoy an experience that you'll value and remember for years to come.
With more than 25 years of experience, more than 20 teachers, and tens of thousands of satisfied students, PLS is your number one choice for effective language instruction in Phuket. We are an approved Bildungsurlaub provider for German nationals.
Located on the tropical island of Koh Lanta Yai we are a Thai language school offering a new and effective techniques for learning to speak, read and write Thai. Based on the latest findings in educational science, our new methods of teaching combine activity learning, e-learning and brain-friendly reading lessons to create a unique blend of Thai language courses for beginners, intermediate and advanced students.
When you learn Thai at Lanta International Language School you will encounter teaching methods that make you do, act out and experience the Thai language. This is quite different from traditional methods used at most other language schools.