AAA Thai Language School (Pasawes): AAA Thai language school is on Vanissa Bldg., Chidlom Rd., it's the 3 rd. building behind the Central Chidlom department store. You can walk from BTS sky train station only 5 mins.
• Are you searching for quality online Bahasa Indonesia lessons? Based in Jakarta, Language Studies Indonesia (LSI) provides online Indonesian classes taught via Skype to students throughout Indonesia and in 122 countries worldwide.
• The LSI Online program makes our high-quality Bahasa Indonesia training accessible to students around the world.
• One of our experienced and qualified faculty members will be your instructor / mentor for the duration of your online Indonesian language course.
• Your mentor will deliver your instruction in 120-minute classes, taught through Skype on a regular basis. Classes can be scheduled between 9am and 9pm from Monday through Friday, and 9-6pm on Saturdays - Jakarta time. You can design your own weekly class schedule according to your availability.
• To achieve Bahasa Indonesia fluency, you should study as intensively as possible. We recommend that students commit to at least 2 or 3 classes weekly. If you want to achieve fluency at "lightning speed," you should take 5 to 10 classes weekly.
Do you need to improve your English language skills? Before you choose an English course, you first need to know what your current level of English is. This helps you to select the course will best meet your needs.
Learn4Good.com provides a free English language test that determines your English language level. It also recommends what type of course will help you to meet your English language learning goals.
You may need to improve your English so that you can work or study in the USA, Canada, UK or other English-speaking countries. You may also wish to achieve a high score on the TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC, or Cambridge exams.
Carefully designed to check your English grammar skills and some vocabulary, this interactive English test has been online since 2003. Taken by thousands of English students each week, the number of questions in the test depends on your level.
When you complete the test, you will be told what your current level is - from Level 1 to Level 8 (beginner to advanced).
Doing the test once will give you a direct indication of your current English language level. However, it is recommended that you complete the test up to five times. Your average result will be an accurate representation of your level.
Thai Language Hut in Sukhumvit, Bangkok is a Specialist Language School for foreigners wanting to come to grips with learning Thai language. Be it speaking, reading or writing we are able to help you learn Thai in a friendly open environment which invites discussion and exploration of the Thai language and ancient culture and modern Bangkok.
Professional Thai Language Training delivered in an accessible friendly manner. Student focused and flexible we have a wide Thai and Phonetic curriculum and many highly flexible training options including Learning Thai Online.
We cater for students wishing to learn Thai for short Thai Language Courses or students that wish to learn Thai in a committed fashion; to develop or consolidate their Thai language Learning - or prepare for the Thai Government, Ministry of Education Primary 6 examination.
My Thai Language school in Bangkok proposes enjoyable Thai lessons wtih experienced teachers for those who are interested to learn Thai. Our students feel at home with our warm and friendly staff. We also assist our long term students with the one year non-immigrant ED visa.
Welcome to Patong Language School, located in Patong Beach, Phuket, Thailand. Study with us and enjoy an experience that you'll value and remember for years to come.
With more than 25 years of experience, more than 20 teachers, and tens of thousands of satisfied students, PLS is your number one choice for effective language instruction in Phuket. We are an approved Bildungsurlaub provider for German nationals.
• Stamford International University Thailand (STIU) is an accredited university that offers semester abroad programs, fast-track MBA programs and bachelor's degrees which are taught in English to international students and students from Thailand.
• In addition to our academic programs, we offer the Laureate English Program (LEP), which was specifically designed for students preparing for or currently enrolled in degree courses at Stamford International University, to provide you with the English language skills you need to meet the standards required in the competitive global marketplace.
• As well as our Laureate English Program, we also provide a Bachelor of Arts (BA) in English.
• Students enrolling for international degree programs at Stamford International University take the Stamford English Placement Exam.
Laureate English Program (LEP)
• A highly-interactive program designed specifically for students preparing for or currently enrolled in degree courses at Stamford, to ensure they meet global standards of English on graduation.
Bachelor of Arts in English:
• This course touches upon the traditional aspects of a BA in English (literature, poetry and drama) and also includes the more modern applications of the English language in disciplines that have a global perspective.