Language Express, Bangkok: Language Express in Bangkok, Thailand, is a language school offering Thai Language programs to students from all over the world. Our Thai Language Programs are approved by the Thai Ministry of Education. You will learn speaking, listening, reading writing, grammar (40+ structures), vocabulary (700+ words) and correct pronunciation. At the conclusion of the full course you will be able to communicate with locals about a variety of topics and read simple texts, menus and signs. The Thai taught is of the semi-formal variety that enables clear communication in the widest possible range of social settings.
Standard Thai Course: Your first 8 weeks in the Thai Course is an introductory phase. Each week you will study 2 x 50 minute conversation lessons using the LX Step System. These are designed to get you speaking simple Thai as quickly as possible. You will also study 2 X 50 minute lessons on the Thai script so you can read simple words written in Thai like: menus, signs and labels. As well as being very useful, this enables you to access common words on your own and learn vocabulary faster than students who can’t read. Each lesson you will study 3 consonants and 2 vowels at a nice steady pace, and alongside classmates who are all of a very similar level.
After your first 8 weeks you will move into the Phase Two of the course. You will continue to study the 2 x 50 minute conversation lessons (LX Step Lessons). But instead of studying the Thai script you will study 2 x 50 minute lessons using the Core Text Book - one unit per month. The Core Text Book contains extra vocabulary, grammatical explanations, speaking practice and some simple reading and writing exercises. The combination of Step Conversation Lessons and the Core Text Book provides a great balance between practical speaking skills and gaining an underlying knowledge of Thai grammar, writing and vocabulary.
Finally at week 25 you will move into the third and final phase of the beginner’s course. You will continue studying as per phase two. But, you will study more advanced material and your classmates will be of a similar level.
Premium Thai Course: You will learn speaking, listening, reading writing, grammar (40+ structures), vocabulary (700+ words)and correct pronunciation. At the conclusion of the full course you will be able to communicate with locals about a variety of topics and read simple texts, menus and signs. The Thai taught is of the semi-formal variety that enables clear communication in the widest possible range of social settings.
Thai Language Hut in Sukhumvit, Bangkok is a Specialist Language School for foreigners wanting to come to grips with learning Thai language. Be it speaking, reading or writing we are able to help you learn Thai in a friendly open environment which invites discussion and exploration of the Thai language and ancient culture and modern Bangkok.
Professional Thai Language Training delivered in an accessible friendly manner. Student focused and flexible we have a wide Thai and Phonetic curriculum and many highly flexible training options including Learning Thai Online.
We cater for students wishing to learn Thai for short Thai Language Courses or students that wish to learn Thai in a committed fashion; to develop or consolidate their Thai language Learning - or prepare for the Thai Government, Ministry of Education Primary 6 examination.
• Spring College International (SCI) is a leading language learning and exam preparatory course provider in Singapore with two school locations.
• Spring College International (Jurong East) is located near Jurong East MRT station, while Spring College International (Bishan) is situated close to Bishan MRT station. Both schools are within a 5-minute walk from the MRT.
• At SCI, we provide a wide range of English language courses for adults, college students, children, tourists, and professionals. We believe in building a strong relationship with each of our students.
• Our teachers and lecturers are selected based on their language proficiency, experience, and the dedication shown to be accepted as a teaching staff.
• Spring College International is registered with Council for Private Education (CPE Registration: 201001911N Validity: 23 July 2016 to 22 July 2020).
• SCI is registered with Singapore’s Committee for Private Education (CPE) is part of SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG), and awarded with 4-years Edutrust Certificate (valid from 19/01/2018 to 18/01/2022).
Student Review: "I have only come to Singapore to study for a mere 7 months. As the only son, I did not have any interest in studying and failed to go to university. My parents then decided to send me to SCI to learn English.
I was immediately influenced by the keen learning attitude of the students in SCI. The teachers also inculcated moral values to us, making us feel the passion for learning." - Student from China
Full-time English (ESL) Courses for adults & international students
• English Certificate courses
• Preparatory courses for TOEFL, IELTS, SAT tests
Part-time English Courses:
• General English
• Conversational English
• Business English classes
• One to One (Private) English lessons
• Private TOEFL / IELTS prep
• Online English classes
English for Children / Teens:
• Preparatory Course for Admission to Government School (P2-P5 & S1-S3, primary & secondary schools for children ages 7-16)
• Preparatory courses for GCE O Level exams
• Preparatory courses for GCE A Level exams
• Summer English camp for groups
Thai Smile Language School is Thai language school. We are located on Rama IV Road near Silom Road in Bangkok, Thailand. Our teachers are experienced, dedicated and ready to guide you all the way to being able to communicate with confidence in Thai whether it is speaking, reading and writing. Free trial is available at any time.
- Private lesson at school (one on one)
- Private lesson at your place (one on one)
- Group 2-4 students at school or your place
- Group 4 -10 students at your company
- Group on weekend (Sat and Sun)
- Short course 20 hours
- Tourist course 14 hours
• Stamford International University Thailand (STIU) is an accredited university that offers semester abroad programs, fast-track MBA programs and bachelor's degrees which are taught in English to international students and students from Thailand.
• In addition to our academic programs, we offer the Laureate English Program (LEP), which was specifically designed for students preparing for or currently enrolled in degree courses at Stamford International University, to provide you with the English language skills you need to meet the standards required in the competitive global marketplace.
• As well as our Laureate English Program, we also provide a Bachelor of Arts (BA) in English.
• Students enrolling for international degree programs at Stamford International University take the Stamford English Placement Exam.
Laureate English Program (LEP)
• A highly-interactive program designed specifically for students preparing for or currently enrolled in degree courses at Stamford, to ensure they meet global standards of English on graduation.
Bachelor of Arts in English:
• This course touches upon the traditional aspects of a BA in English (literature, poetry and drama) and also includes the more modern applications of the English language in disciplines that have a global perspective.
With two schools located in the heart of Bangkok, Modulo Language School offers a huge variety of English, Mandarin Chinese and French classes on a flexible schedule. Everything at Modulo is geared to making your experience not only educational but also enjoyable.
ESL students can study more than seventy different subjects at twelve levels, from absolute beginner with no English language skills to extremely advanced level classes that prepare students for TOEFL, IELTS and TOEIC exams.
We offer general and skill-oriented business English classes and our corporate department can cater to the needs of businesses big and small.
Our combination of highly qualified teachers and flexible programs for all allows us to give our students the best high quality instruction available at very attractive rates. Modulo teachers are university graduates with training in second-language instruction.
Our teachers use both proven traditional techniques and the latest teaching innovations; we have small classes, with an average of 3 – 4 students, maximum of 8.
Welcome to Patong Language School, located in Patong Beach, Phuket, Thailand. Study with us and enjoy an experience that you'll value and remember for years to come.
With more than 25 years of experience, more than 20 teachers, and tens of thousands of satisfied students, PLS is your number one choice for effective language instruction in Phuket. We are an approved Bildungsurlaub provider for German nationals.