Linguaschools Barcelona: Located in a beautiful 'Pasaje' in the heart of central Barcelona, Linguaschools Barcelona is a Spanish language school that offers a variety of beginner to advanced level classes to students from around the world. Courses include Intensive and Semi-Intensive Spanish group courses, Private Spanish lessons, DELE Exam preparation, and more. Our teachers are all native speakers and have a university degree and many years of experience in teaching Spanish to foreign language students from absolute beginners to advanced. Their enthusiasm and passion for teaching their native language is the key to our success.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Beginner to Advanced Level Spanish Language Courses: - Intensive Spanish group courses
- Semi-Intensive Spanish group courses
- One-to-one Spanish courses
- Intensive group course + individual lessons
- DELE Spanish exam preparation
- Extensive Spanish group courses
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Marbella International University Centre, Southern Spain
Courses / Programs
Based in the stunning port haven of Marbella, on Southern Spain's Costa Del Sol, Marbella International University Centre (MIUC) provides Spanish language lessons to international students from around the world.
Our Elementary Spanish classes focus on developing the key language skills of reading, writing, listening, and speaking while exploring the rich culture of the Spanish-speaking world.
During your engaging Spanish language classes, you will take part in activities that include watching films, role-plays, listening to music, and class discussions about current cultural and social topics.
On completion of one of our Spanish courses, you may be interested in enrolling in one of our bachelor degrees or masters programs - all of which are taught entirely in English.
In an increasingly globalized world, learning Spanish will give you a clear advantage in a competitive job market.
Our Spanish language school MELKART is situated in the old part of Cádiz, the southernmost capital of Andalusia. If you want to learn Spanish in Cádiz, a town surrounded by the Atlantic Ocean, come to our Spanish school, located in a typical Andalusian house.
You will be greeted by our team of qualified and experienced Spanish teachers who all share one great passion: their love for Spain and the Spanish language. With the enthusiasm for teaching Spanish to people from different countries we provide lessons in a familiar and friendly atmosphere, which we consider as very important for efficient learning.
• Instituto Hemingway is a Cervantes Institute-accredited Spanish language school in Bilbao in the Basque Country in Northern Spain (400 km miles north of Madrid and 600km north-west of Barcelona).
• We design and deliver customized Spanish programs for individuals and groups (adults and children) who want to learn about other cultures by studying or working abroad.
• We offer Spanish courses throughout the year, as well as excellent opportunities to undertake internships / work experience programs in professional companies and paid jobs in hotels.
• We also offer online Spanish courses via Skype / Zoom for groups and individuals - adults, children, high school students & families worldwide with a wide range of schedules available.
• Our experienced teachers are here to answer all your questions, queries and concerns. Teachers and other staff are also available to support you in making the cultural transition as smoothly as possible, as well as to boost your learning and progress in Spanish.
• We offer all our programs not only in our headquarters in Bilbao, but also throughout Spain and even in other countries. We are here to meet your needs and requirements.
Student Testimonial: "My experience was fantastic. My Spanish is much better thanks to Spanish language course I took at the Instituto Hemingway in Bilbao. - Mike, USA
Based in Valencia, on Spain's Mediterranean Coast, Hispania - Escuela de Español provides beginner to advanced level Spanish programs to students from around the world.
We opened our doors in 2002 with the idea of creating a philosophy of life through the teaching of Spanish language in which humanity, tolerance and positivity prevailed over other aspects. Since then it has constantly been growing in number of students and popularity, now being the most popular school in Valencia. Although we grew fast, we never lost our homely and warm atmosphere.
Our staff always helps the students not only regarding academic necessities but also on their adjusting to Spanish life and culture. In Hispania, students will find a home where they can learn Spanish, learn about Spanish culture while making friends from around the world.
Spanish Language Courses:
- Beginner to Advanced Levels
- General Spanish courses
- Preparation for Spanish DELE Exams
- Spanish for Specific Purposes
- Private Spanish lessons
- Vacation Spanish courses
- Spanish University Entrance Exam (PAU) prep
- Spanish Teacher Training
More than a school, El Cuelebre is a centre of linguistic and cultural immersion. Live with your teachers and get a complete and total linguistic and cultural immersion in Asturias, the most natural and real Spain. Exclusive and personalized courses for maximum two people. You will have the option of coming here alone, with a friend, with your partner, with whoever you want, and we will adapt everything to your needs.
In our courses you will have a exclusive and personalized dedication on our part: our courses are designed for a maximum of two people*. This means that no-one will ever interrupt you while you are speaking, and that you won’t just speak whenever and as much as you want, but in many occasions you will have no alternative but to do so!
University Of Alicante´s International Relations Centre
Courses / Programs
The University of Alicante's International Relations Centre runs Spanish Language Courses at the university campus, a cosmopolitan area with close to 30,000 students and which experts consider to be the most modern and innovative campus in Spain. We are located at Campus de San Vicente to the north of Alicante, southern Valencia on the east coast of Spain. The International Relations Centre also offers students on these courses specific support services: Information and guidance for international students; an Accommodation Service; as well as a range of Cultural and Leisure Activities.
We offer a wide variety of Spanish Language Courses, which adapt to the needs of our students in terms of timetable, calendar and content. Our Courses are flexible, and our Standard Language Courses can be combined with Complementary Courses (Spanish Culture and Civilisation, Business Spanish, etc) or other more specific courses. We also offer students the chance to improve their oral skills by setting up language exchanges (conversation) with Spanish students, or to prepare for the DELE exam, which we organise.
Intensive Spanish; Standard Spanish; Business Spanish; Spanish Combi Course; DELE Training, Spanish Language Active Courses; Spanish Conversation; Spanish Culture and Civilisation; Spanish through Art; Spanish through Literature; Spanish through Film.