Babylon - Idiomas: Babylon Idiomas offers high quality Spanish courses at Spanish language schools in major cities throughout Spain (Barcelona, Madrid, Seville and Valencia), Argentina (Buenos Aires) or Costa Rica. Babylon Idiomas was voted best Spanish language school in 2008 (and nominated in 2007, 2009, 2010 and 2011) and we look forward to providing our award winning services to you in the near future.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
We offer a thorough Spanish teaching curriculum that is shared by all the teachers in the school and between the schools so that students have a consistent language program no matter where they study or at what level they study Spanish. Our Spanish teaching methodology is natural, practical and fast. Our highly qualified and experienced Spanish language teachers teach in small groups of up to 8 students (average 4) to give you the attention you need to learn Spanish.
Spanish Language Courses:
We distinguish 6 different Spanish levels from absolute beginners to proficiency level so there is always a group that is right for you.
- Intensive Spanish language courses: 20 or 30 hours / week
- Super-intensive Spanish language course: 30 hours per week
- Business Spanish language courses
- DELE Spanish language exam preparation courses
- One-to-one Spanish language courses
- Additional Spanish language courses (Spanish + Salsa, Spanish + Flamenco, Spanish + Tango & more...)
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Tenidiomas.. not just a language. Founded in 1982 in Jerez de Frontera, 20 km north of Cadiz, Andalusia in southern Spain, Tenidiomas language school has over twenty years of experience teaching Spanish in Jerez, organising courses at all levels from Basic to Advanced. Over the years we have been able to design courses which are well structured, but at the same time flexible so as to cater for the differing needs of each individual student. A placement test followed by a personal interview on arrival allows us to set individual objectives with regard to the vocabulary and structures to be studied during your stay.
Tenidiomas holds the CEELE teaching accreditation awarded by the University of Alcala de Henares, is an examination centre for the Diploma Internacional de Español and accredited centre for the ELE examinations of the Cámara de Comercio de Cádiz, as well as running courses to prepare students for the DELE exams. On all our courses the emphasis is placed upon communication, our aim being to develop conversation skills as quickly as possible, with all students having free access to our multimedia area in order to practice writing and listening skills at their own pace.
- Full Immersion Spanish
- General Spanish
- Intensive Spanish
- Business Spanish
- DELE exam preparation
- Speaking Skills
- Spanish Language and Culture
- The Language of Flamenco
- The Language of Sherry and Brandy de Jerez
- Part and Fulltime Courses
- Group Lessons
- One-to-One Spanish Tuition
- We also offer Spanish for GCSE and A-level
Camino Barcelona is a high quality Spanish language school offering a wide range of Spanish language courses for all levels from beginner to advanced, with fully qualified native teachers and small class sizes. Our fully air-conditioned school is located just five minutes' walk from Plaza Cataluña in the centre of Barcelona. Famous landmarks such as Gaudi's 'La Pedrera' and the 'Casa Batlló' are just around the corner from our school!
At Camino Barcelona, we want you to learn Spanish, discover Barcelona and really enjoy the experience! We will treat you with the respect and individual attention that you deserve. Before you start, we will advise you as regards the best course and accommodation for you. On your arrival, we will carefully assess your level of Spanish and check that you are happy in your accommodation.
As well as spacious classrooms, student common room and internet café, our school has a large, private, shady garden - very popular with our students at break time and after class.
• Instituto Hemingway is a Cervantes Institute-accredited Spanish language school in Bilbao in the Basque Country in Northern Spain (400 km miles north of Madrid and 600km north-west of Barcelona).
• We design and deliver customized Spanish programs for individuals and groups who want to learn about other cultures by studying or working abroad.
• We offer Spanish courses throughout the year, as well as excellent opportunities to undertake internships / work experience programs in professional companies and paid jobs in hotels.
• Our experienced teachers are here to answer all your questions, queries and concerns. Teachers and other staff are also available to support you in making the cultural transition as smoothly as possible, as well as to boost your learning and progress in Spanish.
• We offer all our programs not only in our headquarters in Bilbao, but also throughout Spain and even in other countries. We are here to meet your needs and requirements.
Student Testimonial: "My experience was fantastic. My Spanish is much better thanks to Spanish language course I took at the Instituto Hemingway in Bilbao. - Mike, USA
EF Barcelona in North-East Spain is a Spanish language school offering a range of Spanish courses to students from all over the world. Our students benefit from Spanish language and cultural immersion and our courses are suitable for all levels, from beginner to advanced. We are an established school with a wide range of academic options, including Transition Year courses and Leaving Certificate revision courses.
We are a medium-sized school in a peaceful residential area, just minutes from beautiful Turo Park. Students enjoy the local university gym, outdoor activities, clubbing, and the proximity to the Costa Brava. We are the ideal school for big city fans looking for a serious Spanish program.
Practice your new Spanish skills in the computer lab, email friends from the school’s WiFi wireless Internet or just relax in the student lounge. Nearby, there is a neighborhood market for fresh Spanish delicacies. In the summer, stay at our international residences, situated close to the school and with easy access to the city center.
- Intensive Spanish
- General Spanish
- Basic Spanish
- DELE Examination Preparation
- Spanish Internship Program
- Academic Year Abroad and Master Spanish Program
- Special Interest Class Examples: Spanish-Cooking, Economics, Slang, Spanish & South American Music, Wine and Tapas
SpanishinSitges offers year-round Spanish language training in Sitges in the region of Catalonia, Spain. Sitges is a small city approximately 35 kilometres southwest of Barcelona. We offer Spanish language courses using a personalised method tailored to your needs. All classes are held on your premises so that you do not have to lose time travelling to classes.
In our programme, students learn through contextualized presentations, interactive activities and extensive laboratory practice, for example, shopping, taking a coffee, chatting with local people, etc. If you have specific requirements, SpanishinSitges offer you a customized method of teaching and will design a personalised free-time activity programme for you in Spanish.
Learn European Spanish or Latin American Spanish online with native Spanish speaking teachers!
A leading global provider of online Spanish language instruction, Spanish Gurus offers group Spanish classes, semi-private and private Spanish lessons and corporate Spanish language training to students in Spain and worldwide.
Delivered via live video conference in the comfort of your own home or office, our online Spanish lessons are extremely convenient and are suitable for adults and children of all levels - from basic beginner to advanced.
Our professional Spanish teachers are all experienced in teaching either European Spanish or Latin American Spanish in a fun and engaging way. We offer flexible scheduling with morning, afternoon, and evening classes available during weekdays and weekends.
On successful completion of a course, you will receive a CEFR Certificate (Common European Framework of Reference for Languages).
Student Testimonial: "I am studying Spanish as I love the language and its culture. I have access to native teachers from anywhere I am in the world. If I miss a class when travelling for work, I can always attend the class offline when I get to the hotel. Spanish Gurus is the best way to learn Spanish!"