Spanish immersion in Madrid: Intensive Spanish language courses in Spain, DELE exam preparation, business Spanish classes, private lessons for beginner, intermediate & advanced levels, homestay programs in Madrid.
Madrid PLUS: Established in 1990, Madrid PLUS is a private school offering year-round Spanish language courses for all levels from beginner to advanced. Our school is located on la Calle Arenal (Arenal Road) in the centre of the city, two minutes from the Puerta del Sol, known as "kilometer 0" of Spain. Since we opened, we have catered to over 2000 students from all over the world.
Email:Contact us below
( or request a callback ).
Madrid-Barajas Airport is located just 9 km (5.6 miles) from the city's financial district and 13 km (8.1 miles) north-east of the Puerta del Sol.
Spanish Language Diploma Courses:
There are four different levels and five sub levels. Beginners, elementary, intermediate and advanced. We are adapting our levels to the European Reference Frame, so that we can offer levels from A1 to C1.
- Spanish language standard course
- Spanish language plus course
- Intensive Spanish language course
- One-to-one / private Spanish language classes
- Spanish language exam preparation courses: DELE (Diplomas of Spanish as a Foreign Language)
- Spanish language evening classes
- Homestay program
- Spanish language course for business
TANDEM Escuela Internacional is a high quality educational language centre in Madrid that was established in 1982 in the field of teaching Spanish as a Foreign Language. We have earned a prestigious reputation for our excellent Spanish language courses and professionalism over the past 25 years. Our centre is located in the heart of the city in a 19th Century palace with exceptional architectural details.
The school has 14 fully-equipped air-conditioned classrooms, a multimedia room with Internet access, a library, a beautiful courtyard, and social gathering areas. Also, we are just a few steps from the most beautiful sites in Madrid, as the Retiro Park, the Prado Museum, the Parliament, Plaza de Cibeles, and the Centre Sol (downtown of Madrid).
Our mission of quality has been officially acknowledged and rewarded in 1998 by the CEELE Quality Seal and by the Instituto Cervantes, as we are an Accredited Centre.
Instituto San Fernando, located in 7 cities across Spain, is a private Academic Institution offering Spanish language immersion programs to groups and individuals of all ages and abilities. We organize custom-designed linguistic programs for government entities, universities/colleges, high schools, and tailor made programs for groups of students.
Instituto San Fernando is located in seven different and beautiful Spanish cities: Barcelona, Toledo, Madrid, Seville, Cadiz, Granada and Valencia.
- High School Spanish Immersion Programs
- University Spanish Language Programs
- Home Stays with Spanish families
- Spanish language and culture classes
- Cultural / social / recreational activities
- Organized travel to nearby cities of interest
• Instituto Hemingway is a Cervantes Institute-accredited Spanish language school in Bilbao in the Basque Country in Northern Spain (400 km miles north of Madrid and 600km north-west of Barcelona).
• We design and deliver customized Spanish programs for individuals and groups (adults and children) who want to learn about other cultures by studying or working abroad.
• We offer Spanish courses throughout the year, as well as excellent opportunities to undertake internships / work experience programs in professional companies and paid jobs in hotels.
• We also offer online Spanish courses via Skype / Zoom for groups and individuals - adults, children, high school students & families worldwide with a wide range of schedules available.
• Our experienced teachers are here to answer all your questions, queries and concerns. Teachers and other staff are also available to support you in making the cultural transition as smoothly as possible, as well as to boost your learning and progress in Spanish.
• We offer all our programs not only in our headquarters in Bilbao, but also throughout Spain and even in other countries. We are here to meet your needs and requirements.
Student Testimonial: "My experience was fantastic. My Spanish is much better thanks to Spanish language course I took at the Instituto Hemingway in Bilbao. - Mike, USA
Go Spanish Abroad is a Madrid-based company which specialises in placing international students in Spanish abroad courses and accommodation. Through Go Spanish Abroad you can book Spanish courses and accommodation online in the most popular destinations in Spain and have everything set up and waiting for you when you arrive.
We also offer students Study and Travel packages, which allow for travel throughout Spain without interrupting Spanish classes through synchronisation of course programs and materials across schools and cities. Our price comparisons allow you to choose the best option for your goals and budget.
Based in Cadiz, southwest Spain, Speak Up Spanish is an online Spanish language tutoring service that offers a wide range of courses to students from anywhere in the world. In our virtual classroom, we offer you different Spanish courses from beginner to advanced levels. With this online method, we guarantee flexibility and the tuition by an experienced native teacher of Spanish.
Speak Up Spanish offers all of the different levels (A1, A2, B1, B2 and C1), according to the European Frame of Reference for languages. We also provide a comprehenisve conversation course (B1 and B2) and DELE (Diploma de español como lengua extranjera) Spanish exam preparation.
If you are a beginner student or have some knowledge of Spanish, at Speak Up Spanish you will find an attractive online methodology that will allow you to improve and master the language, so that you will speak Spanish fast.
The Spanish language is spoken by more than 400 million people in more than 20 countries, and nowadays it is gaining importance in European and North American schools.
Sign Up! Language Institute is a learning center that specializes in teaching Spanish as a Foreign Language. Our professional team has previous experience in the Cervantes Institute, in European and American universities and other national and international institutions.
All our teachers are native Spanish speakers and they specialise in the teaching of Spanish as a Foreign Language (ELE). They create their own material in order to adjust it to the specific needs of the student or the group. They adapt the resources down to the last detail to teach Spanish in a fun way so they stimulate our students’ motivation: there is nothing worse for learning a language than a boring class! You will also experience, real life.
And by living it, you will practice all the skills: written expression and comprehension, as well as oral expression and comprehension, i.e. we will teach you how to speak, understand, and write in Spanish.
A team of specialists in the cultural and business fields whose professionalism and expertise, along with that of our teachers, will make your stay in Seville an unforgettable experience that you will surely want to repeat!