Greater Baton Rouge Hope Academy: Greater Baton Rouge Hope Academy, located in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, is a non-profit private school offering kindergarten through eighth grade classes. The faculty and staff of Hope Academy believe children learn best in a structured program with a caring and calm atmosphere. Hope Academy's emphasis is reading, math and written language skills, while continuous evaluation of the whole child is our focus. We believe encouraging a student’s creativity will increase their desire for knowledge. At Hope Academy each student is provided experiences to aid in the development of their social, aesthetic, motor, language, health, safety, science and social skills.
Email:Contact us below
( or request a callback ).
Co-educational Programs for Kindergarten through 8th Grade Students: - Reading
- Written language skills
- Social studies
- Computer literacy
- Physical education
- Low pupil-teacher ratios
- Multi-level classes provided
- Before and after school care
Christian Brothers School is a small private Roman Catholic middle school for boys in New Orleans, Louisiana, offering Grade 5 through Grade 7. Our goal is that each student, upon completing his course of studies at Christian Brothers, will have had the opportunities to acquire the self-discipline and academic skills to continue this education successfully in the most challenging of academic environments.
Christian Brothers School is conducted by the Brothers of the Christian Schools of the New Orleans - Santa Fe Province who are ably assisted by dedicated and qualified lay men. Our work of Christian education is carried on with the assistance and cooperation of the parents, the primary educators of children.
Educational Programs for Boys (Grades 5-7)
- Foreign Language
- Social Studies
- Computer Science
- Physical Education
- Kayak Club
- Leadership Training
- Summer Camp...
Crossing Borders International Preschool, Houston - Programs in 2021
Courses / Programs
• Conveniently situated in the Rice Village area of south-central Houston TX, close to Downtown, Crossing Borders provides quality language immersion programs for toddlers up to kindergarten age children (18 months - 5 years old).
• Spanish & English classes are available for kids ages 18 months – 5 years old, while French & Chinese classes are available for potty-trained children ages 3-5.
• We offer full immersion preschool programs for non-native speakers as well as native speakers. Children as young as 18-months-old are immersed in our language programs where they learn in a nurturing environment.
• Our curriculum is designed to immerse children in a different language in an organic way using games, songs, activities, to help them participate, understand, and speak the new language.
• Our academic curriculum is advanced, and challenges our students to learn subjects (Math, Science, Art, etc.) in a second language, becoming bilingual.
• All of our teachers are native speakers devoted into developing their students to become independent so they are prepared for their future. Our curriculum is flexible, offering parents full-time and part-time school times (2 ,3 & 5 days) as well as before and after care (The schedule flexibility is available for toddlers 18 months to 2 years old).
Located in 10 miles northeast of Baton Rouge, Louisiana, Camp Istrouma is a beautiful retreat center and summer camp. We provide Christian-based summer programs for elementary, middle & high-school students (Grades 1-12). Day camp and residential camp options are available.
Our Camping Program is designed to develop an awareness of and appreciation for God's world and our place in it.
Whether you're looking for an incredible Summer Camp, an out-of-the-ordinary adventure activities experience, or a serene place to hold a retreat, Camp Istrouma retreat center in Greenwell Springs, Louisiana is the place for you.
Adirondack Learning Academy - Accredited Homeschool Online Programs
Courses / Programs
• Adirondack Learning Academy (ALA) provides high-quality, NCAA-approved homeschool programs for K-12 students in Texas, throughout the United States, and internationally.
• Accredited by the National Independent Study Accreditation Council (NISAC), we have offered online homeschool, independent study and distance learning programs since 1997.
• At ALA, we are committed to providing a positive learning environment for every student. We recognize that each child is an individual, and provide customized instruction for students of all levels.
• The primary benefit of homeschooling is the one-to-one student-teacher ratio. Each educational program is tailored to meet your child's learning styles, strengths, and interests to maximize learning. Each child is assigned their own personal learning coach who monitors their progress.
• We use Acellus Curriculum, which includes core and elective courses, and allows for comprehensive, customized programs for each student. In addition, we offer a diverse range of electives, administrative tools, and assessment applications to facilitate learning and teaching in an online environment.
• Our program also provides clubs and special events which are held live online so that your child or teenager can interact with other students in real time.
• On successful completion of the program, high school seniors are awarded a homeschool diploma and an official transcript stating they have completed the requirements for graduation in their state.
St. George’s Episcopal School, located in New Orleans, Louisiana, is a private co-educational school offering Preschool through 8th Grade programs for students. We pride ourselves in being able to do “what is right and best for each individual child.” Our family-like atmosphere and low student/teacher ratio enables us to focus our curriculum and programs to our own particular group of children.
Our purpose is to develop fully, not merely educate, each student. We want each child to grow academically, intellectually, creatively, physically, emotionally, and spiritually.
Located in the growing city of Central, just outside of Baton Rouge, Louisiana, St. Alphonsus Elementary School is a Catholic elementary school offering Pre-K through Grade 8 programs. St. Alphonsus offers a Christ-centered environment that teaches Gospel values and instills within its students the realization that each student is unique in his or her own way.
The mission of our school is to facilitate the development of each child spiritually, academically, physically, and culturally in an environment of academic excellence. We chose the kaleidoscope as a symbol to reflect this individual uniqueness and possibility for growth and change.