Trinity Episcopal Day School: Trinity Episcopal Day School, located in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, is a progressive preschool / elementary school beginning with a four-year old program and continuing through fifth grade. Trinity Episcopal Day School has an excellent reputation in the community. Our academic program is strong in the basics, with reading at the core of the curriculum. Extra curricular classes include French, physical education, music, library, computers, art and religion. Emphasis is also placed on developmentally appropriate instruction at each grade level.
Email:Contact us below
( or request a callback ).
Accreditation of all work done at Trinity is assured by the fact that all staff members must be fully qualified in terms of state requirements. Also, scholastic standards exceed requirements set by the Louisiana State Department of Education Preschool through Grade 5 Programs: - Reading
- Social Studies
Located in 10 miles northeast of Baton Rouge, Louisiana, Camp Istrouma is a beautiful retreat center and summer camp. We provide Christian-based summer programs for elementary, middle & high-school students (Grades 1-12). Day camp and residential camp options are available.
Our Camping Program is designed to develop an awareness of and appreciation for God's world and our place in it.
Whether you're looking for an incredible Summer Camp, an out-of-the-ordinary adventure activities experience, or a serene place to hold a retreat, Camp Istrouma retreat center in Greenwell Springs, Louisiana is the place for you.
Located in New Orleans, Louisiana, Trinity Episcopal School is an independent co-educational day school enrolling students in Pre-Kindergarten through Eighth Grade.
Dedicated to the academic, emotional, social, and spiritual growth of our students, the School strives to develop individual learners and thinkers who are responsible for their lifelong learning. To achieve this end, the highest academic standards are maintained. The curriculum emphasizes strong basic skills that are augmented and expanded upon each year.
We encourage our students to become self-motivated, self-confident and independent thinkers. At the same time, we encourage community awareness, service for others and prayer together.
Christian Brothers School is a small private Roman Catholic middle school for boys in New Orleans, Louisiana, offering Grade 5 through Grade 7. Our goal is that each student, upon completing his course of studies at Christian Brothers, will have had the opportunities to acquire the self-discipline and academic skills to continue this education successfully in the most challenging of academic environments.
Christian Brothers School is conducted by the Brothers of the Christian Schools of the New Orleans - Santa Fe Province who are ably assisted by dedicated and qualified lay men. Our work of Christian education is carried on with the assistance and cooperation of the parents, the primary educators of children.
Educational Programs for Boys (Grades 5-7)
- Foreign Language
- Social Studies
- Computer Science
- Physical Education
- Kayak Club
- Leadership Training
- Summer Camp...
Located in Carrollton (with a second school in Dallas) in Denton, Dallas and Collin Counties in Texas, Coram Deo Academy offers academic programs from prekindergarten through to 12th grade. Coram Deo Academy teaches a Christian worldview through a vigorous, classical curriculum. The liberal arts curriculum is based on the classical Trivium model of grammar, logic and rhetoric; and the Quadrivium including mathematics, sciences, music and arts as well as theology and apologetics. Latin is introduced to students in the third grade.
An education at CDA is a vigorous adventure where students learn about the world and begin to think for themselves. They do not just master facts; they gain tools for thinking and speaking with logic and rhetoric. They absorb Christian principles and ethics, intertwined with lessons in history.
Deo Academy admits students of any race, color, and national, or ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at our school and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, and national or ethnic origin. We are accredited through Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS).
Education programs from pre-kindergarten through to 12th grade:
- Lower School program
- Middle School program
- High School program
- Liberal arts curriculum based on the classical Trivium model of grammar, logic and rhetoric; and the Quadrivium including mathematics, sciences, music and arts as well as theology and apologetics
- College Preparatory courses SAT and ACT
- Advanced Placement courses
- After School Enrichment program
Located in the growing city of Central, just outside of Baton Rouge, Louisiana, St. Alphonsus Elementary School is a Catholic elementary school offering Pre-K through Grade 8 programs. St. Alphonsus offers a Christ-centered environment that teaches Gospel values and instills within its students the realization that each student is unique in his or her own way.
The mission of our school is to facilitate the development of each child spiritually, academically, physically, and culturally in an environment of academic excellence. We chose the kaleidoscope as a symbol to reflect this individual uniqueness and possibility for growth and change.
Adirondack Learning Academy - Accredited Homeschool Online Programs
Courses / Programs
• Adirondack Learning Academy (ALA) provides high-quality, NCAA-approved homeschool programs for K-12 students in Texas, throughout the United States, and internationally.
• Accredited by the National Independent Study Accreditation Council (NISAC), we have offered online homeschool, independent study and distance learning programs since 1997.
• At ALA, we are committed to providing a positive learning environment for every student. We recognize that each child is an individual, and provide customized instruction for students of all levels.
• The primary benefit of homeschooling is the one-to-one student-teacher ratio. Each educational program is tailored to meet your child's learning styles, strengths, and interests to maximize learning. Each child is assigned their own personal learning coach who monitors their progress.
• We use Acellus Curriculum, which includes core and elective courses, and allows for comprehensive, customized programs for each student. In addition, we offer a diverse range of electives, administrative tools, and assessment applications to facilitate learning and teaching in an online environment.
• Our program also provides clubs and special events which are held live online so that your child or teenager can interact with other students in real time.
• On successful completion of the program, high school seniors are awarded a homeschool diploma and an official transcript stating they have completed the requirements for graduation in their state.