St. Georges Episcopal School: Situated in New Orleans, Louisiana, St. George’s Episcopal School is a private co-educational school offering Preschool through eighth grade programs for students. We pride ourselves in being able to do “what is right and best for each individual child.” Our family-like atmosphere and low student/teacher ratio enables us to focus our curriculum and programs to our own particular group of children. We exist to serve effectively a broad spectrum of student capabilities in a family-like atmosphere of care and concer. Our purpose is to develop fully, not merely educate, each student.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Co-Educational Programs for Students in Preschool through Grade 8: - Pre-School
- Lower School (PK-4)
- Middle School (5-8)
- Extended Day
- Summer Camps
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Christian Brothers School is a small private Roman Catholic middle school for boys in New Orleans, Louisiana, offering Grade 5 through Grade 7. Our goal is that each student, upon completing his course of studies at Christian Brothers, will have had the opportunities to acquire the self-discipline and academic skills to continue this education successfully in the most challenging of academic environments.
Christian Brothers School is conducted by the Brothers of the Christian Schools of the New Orleans - Santa Fe Province who are ably assisted by dedicated and qualified lay men. Our work of Christian education is carried on with the assistance and cooperation of the parents, the primary educators of children.
Educational Programs for Boys (Grades 5-7)
- Foreign Language
- Social Studies
- Computer Science
- Physical Education
- Kayak Club
- Leadership Training
- Summer Camp...
Situated in Pearland in Brazoria County TX, Crossing Borders provides quality Spanish and Mandarin bilingual preschool programs for toddlers and young children (ages 2-5 years). Our Spanish & Mandarin immersion programs run for 2, 3, or 5 days a week. All options are full-day programs.
Children in our preschool programs learn through age-appropriate music, games, and activities. Most importantly, they have fun and love these classes!
Children taking part in our language immersion programs enjoy the best of both worlds: bilingualism and high-quality education. They participate in traditional preschool activities with a teacher who delivers the majority of instruction in the target language with minimal English support.
Your child learns their target language in the natural way, picking up words and phrases as they participate in fun and engaging activities.
We also have learning centers in south-central Houston (Rice Village), Katy (West Houston) and Spring / The Woodlands (North Houston).
Parent Testimonial: “Great teacher very thorough and willing to teach my son. He is very happy to come to her class and he's learning much more than our expectations. We are happy with the results.” - Benny
Greater Baton Rouge Hope Academy, located in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, is a non-profit private school offering Kindergarten through 8th Grade classes. The faculty and staff of Hope Academy believe children learn best in a structured program with a caring and calm atmosphere.
Hope Academy's emphasis is reading, math and written language skills, while continuous evaluation of the whole child is our focus. We believe encouraging a student’s creativity will increase their desire for knowledge. At Hope Academy each student is provided experiences to aid in the development of their social, aesthetic, motor, language, health, safety, science and social skills.
Co-educational Programs for Kindergarten through 8th Grade Students:
- Written language skills
- Social studies
- Computer literacy
- Physical education
- Low pupil-teacher ratios
- Multi-level classes provided
- Before and after school care
Located in 10 miles northeast of Baton Rouge, Louisiana, Camp Istrouma is a beautiful retreat center and summer camp. We provide Christian-based summer programs for elementary, middle & high-school students (Grades 1-12). Day camp and residential camp options are available.
Our Camping Program is designed to develop an awareness of and appreciation for God's world and our place in it.
Whether you're looking for an incredible Summer Camp, an out-of-the-ordinary adventure activities experience, or a serene place to hold a retreat, Camp Istrouma retreat center in Greenwell Springs, Louisiana is the place for you.
Located in New Orleans, Louisiana, Trinity Episcopal School is an independent co-educational day school enrolling students in Pre-Kindergarten through Eighth Grade.
Dedicated to the academic, emotional, social, and spiritual growth of our students, the School strives to develop individual learners and thinkers who are responsible for their lifelong learning. To achieve this end, the highest academic standards are maintained. The curriculum emphasizes strong basic skills that are augmented and expanded upon each year.
We encourage our students to become self-motivated, self-confident and independent thinkers. At the same time, we encourage community awareness, service for others and prayer together.
• A leading provider of accredited homeschool education, Adirondack Learning Academy (ALA) offers comprehensive, NCAA-approved online courses with flexible scheduling to homeschooling students in Kindergarten through Grade 12.
• Developed for students in Texas and throughout the U.S., ALA uses the state-of-the-art Acellus Curriculum, and a homeschool diploma is awarded to high school seniors on successful completion of the program, as well as an official transcript that states that they have completed the requirements for graduation in their state.
• We also offer Advanced Placement (AP) classes, college entrance assistance, and summer classes. Students are also welcome to take single classes. Access to our online courses is available 24/7.
• ALA welcomes students with special needs, and they will have the opportunity to receive physical therapy, occupational therapy, and speech therapy through our school.
• ALA is accredited by the National Independent Study Accreditation Council (NISAC) and approved by the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA).
Online Homeschool Programs: - For kindergarten, elementary school, middle school & high school students
Curriculum features include:
• Anytime online access
• Rigorous core, elective & career courses
• Complete online learning experience
• Advanced Placement (AP) classes
• College preparation assistance
• Interactive digital content
• Customizable, personal curriculum
• Homeschool diploma awarded on successful completion of the program