Private Schools California: Private high school in San Francisco Bay Area, College preparatory school in San Mateo County CA, Boarding school program, Private co-ed middle school in East Palo Alto close to Menlo Park, Redwood City...
Eastside College Preparatory School, Palo Alto: Located in East Palo Alto in San Mateo County, CA, Eastside College Preparatory School is an independent, co-educational, college preparatory school providing middle school & high school education. Our school serves students from populations that are historically under-represented in higher education. We serve families throughout the Palo Alto, Redwood and Menlo Park communities. Every student at Eastside receives financial aid.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Eastside College Preparatory School is a member of and accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC). This accreditation process evaluates every aspect of the institution, from academics and adherence to the school's vision to the daily operations and financial health of the school.
* Day Program; Boarding Program; Middle School Program; Upper School Program; Arts Program; Athletics Program; Summer Programs.
* Our challenging and engaging curriculum enables students to discover their intellectual strengths, sharpen their academic skills, and embrace new opportunities.
* In addition to the core curriculum, Eastside offers a variety of electives, as well as sports.
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
The Los Angeles Academy of Performing Arts (LAAPA) offers year-round pre-professional training to children and teens in the areas of drama, dance, and music. We are conveniently located on Hollywood Boulevard in Hollywood, Los Angeles, CA. We also offer open adult classes, workshops, performance camps, and school outreach programs. Our instructors are some of the leading professionals in the world of performing arts.
Our Junior Academy students (ages 7-12 years) are exposed to the same material as the Academy students (ages 13-18 years). Workshops are included as part of the curriculum. No audition is required for admittance into the Junior Academy. We believe that cultivating all areas of the performing arts is important to each student’s development as an artist and person.
Many classes run simultaneously so parents can attend one class while their children attend another. Acting, singing & group guitar classes follow the same twelve-week schedule as Academy classes. Drop-in classes are available for dance, yoga, and pilates only.
Located in the heart of Hollywood, The Los Angeles Academy of Performing Arts is a year-round conservatory in residence at the Paul G. Gleason Theatre.
The Learning Castle (TLC), located in La Canada (approximately 20 minutes north of downtown Los Angeles), Southern CA, is an Independent private co-educational school offering an excellent, accelerated Kindergarten through to third-grade education. The Learning Castle focuses on each student’s needs through an individualized curriculum.
Low teacher-to-student ratios, coupled with curricula developed by and for The Learning Castle style of teaching, have led to outstanding results with students learning at an accelerated pace. The Learning Castle is based on the belief that all individuals can learn and that optimal learning takes place when all staff operationalize this philosophy.
Glenoaks Elementary School & Wooden Shoe Preschool, San Fernando Valley
Courses / Programs
Glenoaks Elementary School & Wooden Shoe is part of the United Methodist Church of San Fernando and provides a private Christian education for grades Pre K-6. We offer enrichment classes as part of our school curriculum, including Spanish, Art, Music and PE. In addition, we offer preschool for ages 2.5-5 yrs. old. Our tuition is very affordable: K - $3,000 yr. and 1-6: $4,000 yr.
Located in San Fernando in north-west Los Angeles County, CA, we teach children from San Fernando, Kagel Canyon, Granada Hills, Panorama City, Sunland, Sun Valley and surrounding San Fernando Valley communities.
Our curriculum stresses the importance of God in the lives of our children, our families, our community, our country and all the nations of the world. We teach respect for all people and honor and celebrate diversity as well as unity. Being a Christian school, it must be clearly understood that a part of each day be devoted to prayer, Bible study and memorization of Bible verses.
We tailor our teaching to each student, not to the lowest level of the class. This allows your child to progress faster in areas of strength and receive the extra attention needed to master subjects that are difficult.
- Wooden Shoe Preschool accommodates children from 2 years old through Pre-K.
- Glenoaks Elementary School offers kindergarten through 6th grade programs including:
* Reading and Literature
* Physical Education
* Standardized Testing
* Awards/Honor Roll
* Daycare from 7am
* After School Club from 3pm to 6pm
• Are you searching for accredited homeschool education in a positive learning environment for your child or teenager? Study from home with Adirondack Learning Academy (ALA) - a leading provider of quality online homeschooling!
• ALA delivers NCAA-approved online courses for students in Kindergarten through Grade 12 in California and throughout the United States.
• We offer certified teachers, a top-rated curriculum, mentoring program and college placement services.
• On successful completion of the program, high school students are awarded a homeschool diploma, as well as an official transcript that states that you have completed the requirements for graduation in your state.
• Each educational program is tailored to meet your child's learning styles, strengths, and interests to maximize learning. Each child is assigned their own personal learning coach who monitors their progress.
• ALA is accredited by the National Independent Study Accreditation Council (NISAC) and approved by the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA).
Conveniently located in Arroyo Grande in San Luis Obispo County, A Child's Place Montessori School is a Montessori school offering programs for infants, toddlers, primary and elementary children aged 6 weeks to 6 years. Dr. Maria Montessori, one of the most significant educators of our time, stressed the need for early education. A Childs Place Montessori curriculum is based upon the teachings of Dr. Maria Montessori, and is developmentally appropriate for infants, toddlers, preschoolers, as well as lower elementary students.
At A Child's Place Montessori School, the focus is on the whole child - physical, emotional, social, cognitive, creative and artistic development, are stressed equally. Our education programs for infants, toddlers, primary and elementary age children are conducted in a warm, loving, nurturing environment, where Montessori teachers invest in your child.
- Infant / Toddler program (Ages 6 weeks to 24 months): Features bright, airy interiors designed to stimulate with toys and materials that encourage hand / eye co-ordination & cognitive ability. Learn about practical life.
- Preschool / Primary program (Ages 3 to 5 years): Sets the foundation for math and reading.
- Early Elementary program (Ages 5 to 6 years): Children are taught how to solve problems amongst themselves with a teacher serving as mediator.
Situated in Dublin CA, in the heart of Alameda County, Seed2Sprout Learning Center is a high-quality nonprofit educational organization that offers Preschool, Kindergarten, and After-school Academy programs to boys and girls from age 2.5 though 8th Grade.
Our Mission Statement is "To educate and nurture children through developmentally-appropriate programs focusing on their physical, emotional, cognitive, social, aesthetic, and spiritual development as the foundations for their happiness and success in school and life.”