Congregation Beth Sholom Jewish Family Preschool: Located on 14th Avenue (corner of Clement Street) in San Francisco, The Jewish Family Preschool and Parenting Center of Congregation Beth Sholom offers high-quality, innovative secular and Jewish education for children and their families. We provide excellent teacher to child ratios, experienced, nurturing and highly qualified staff, clergy participation in Shabbat service and other Jewish holiday celebrations, access to resources and programming of Congregation Beth Sholom, child development specialist available for individual consultation and a resource library.
Email:Contact us below
( or request a callback ).
- For children aged 2 - 5, half & full-day program options with extended care.
- 11-month school year (September - July).
- Additional music, art, dance and movement programs throughout the year.
- Parent and Me classes for parents and infants and parents and toddlers.
- Parent education workshops and parenting programs.
SJG School of Music is located in Campbell in Santa Clara County, CA and is proud to serve music lovers throughout the Campbell, San Jose and Silicon Valley communities. We offer quality individual and group lessons in many popular disciplines such as Cello, Clarinet, Drums, Electric Bass, Guitar, Percussion, Piano, Saxophone, Voice and Woodwinds for students of all levels and experience. Beginners are very welcome.
Our teachers are degreed and / or working professionals with years of knowledge and experience to offer their students. We offer a FREE consultation lesson with no-obligation to enroll. Schedule your free lesson now!
Founded in 1975, Cornerstone Academy is a private, nonprofit school in the Portola District of San Francisco and primarily serves families from San Francisco and the Peninsula. The grade span is preschool through high school.
Cornerstone Academy is founded on Christian values, supports the home and churches of students in providing an education that is grounded in the Christian values of the Bible as reflected in the life and teachings of Jesus Christ.
- Elementary, middle & high school programs with continued Chinese language instruction from grades 1 - 12. Our academic program consists of core subjects in English, Mandarin, math, science, social science, religious studies, physical education, fine arts, and electives. For High School, honors and Advanced Placement courses are offered in a variety of classes.
- ESL program for middle & high school students
- Full boarding program for international high school students
The Carey School is an accredited, independent private school offering grades Pre-Kindergarten through to 5th Grade in San Mateo in the San Francisco Bay Area, CA, approximately 20 miles south of San Francisco and 30 miles north of San Jose. The Carey School is a special place. We are marked by a strong academic program that values the individual learning experience of each child.
A Carey education goes beyond the building of strong academic skills. As the fifth grade students remind me when I ask them what they value about The Carey School, they say it is a school where kindness, community, trust, respect, joy, and safety permeate their daily interactions with each other and the faculty.
Seesaw Studio in San Francisco is a creative studio offering imaginative education classes and workshops for infants (from birth up), children and teens and their families. Our unique workshops and groups explore the multiple intelligences (i.e., language play groups, friendship skills, arts and crafts, dance, martial arts).
Meher Montessori School in Altadena (approximately 14 miles from downtown Los Angeles) in Southern CA, is an AMI accredited Montessori school serving children from two and a half through six years of age. Young children who attend our AMI accredited school can learn many academic subjects with ease and joy.
The Montessori materials offer the children experiences with phonics, geography, the decimal system, addition, subtraction, geometry, botany, reading, writing, art and other subjects. Because of these excellent academic opportunities, children are usually at traditional first or second grade level when they leave our primary classrooms and enter our elementary program.
Founded in 1908, Page Private School is a non-sectarian, co-educational school serving infants through to 8th Grade in Costa Mesa, Orange County in Southern CA. We also have campuses in Garden Grove in Northern Orange County, Hancock Park and Beverly Hills in Los Angeles, as well as in Orlando and Sanford, FL.
Since our founding more than 100 years ago, our mission has never wavered; Page offers preschool with potty training program, extended hours, summer program and advanced curriculum to provide the best student and family centered education to our communities.
Page Private School has an elite team of teachers and administrators, small class sizes, progressive curriculum and innovative resources to help young minds and imaginations thrive. We provide a quality, well rounded education for pre-school, elementary and middle school students. Our objective is to promote the incentives for scholarship, character and personality through individual attention.
Educational Programs for Students in Pre-K through Grade 8:
- Page Private School Infant and Toddler Program: 6 Weeks - 2 Years.
- Page Private School Preschool Program: Preschool with Potty Training Program.
- Kindergarten to 8th Grade Program
- Academic Enrichment Workshops
- Page Private School Summer Program
- Safe, clean, interactive learning environments
- Excellent parent and teacher communication
- Advanced curriculum including Spanish, Art & Computer lab