Beauty school in Southern California: Make-up classes in San Diego County, makeup artist training, cosmetology programs in Poway. Esthetician certification, massage therapy courses for beginners to advanced beauty professionals from El Cajon, National Park..
Bellus Academy, Poway: Bellus Academy is a nationally-accredited beauty and wellness training school in the city of Poway in northern San Diego County (30 minutes north of Downtown San Diego). At Bellus, we are dedicated to our industry and committed to providing high quality education. We are nationally accredited to ensure we meet high standards and are members of professional organizations to remain on top of the latest industry and professional trends. We offer professionally-taught courses in Make-Up Artistry, Esthetics, Beauty Therapist Management, Cosmetology, Advanced Cosmetology, Massage Therapy, and Holistic Health Practitioner.
CMC School, Yucatan - Color Reading / Chromatology Workshop
Courses / Programs
Psychic ability practitioners, medical professionals & color therapy healing enthusiasts living in California may be interested in this unique short program in Mexico:
• Develop your psychic ability with Divination through color in the abundantly colorful and spectacularly scenic state of Yucatan in Mexico!
• Chromatology or Chromatics is the study of color, and at CMC School in Yucatan, we offer an exciting and highly educational chromatology, divination & color reading workshop (taught entirely in English) to develop your psychic ability and enable you to make color readings.
• Today, color therapy (also known as chromotherapy) is used extensively by interior designers, fashion designers, beauty therapists, holistic and healing therapists, doctors, mediums, and artists to enhance the power of color and color combinations.
• CMC School is owned by U.S. citizens from Texas, and we are excited to welcome tourists and alternative adventure travelers to our new destination workshop in Progreso Beach, a tranquil & picturesque location just 30 minutes north of the city of Merida (renowned in many articles for its safety, architecture, food and voted the #1 place to retire in Forbes Magazine!).
• Our programs appeal to professionals, therapists, vacation seekers & travelers from the neighboring border states of CA, TX, AZ and NM, from across the U.S., local students from Mexico, as well as international students from Europe, Latin America, The Caribbean, and around the globe.
Situated in San Jose, Santa Clara County in Northern California, The Academy of Cosmetic Arts Professional Makeup Artist School offers a specialized Cosmetic Arts Certificate program. Our training program is the first and only program of its kind in the San Francisco Bay Area and Northern CA. The Academy of Cosmetic Arts provides students with the knowledge and advanced skills required for the transition from cosmetic or college level programs to professional organizations and careers.
Our resident makeup artist Rose Hill recognized a need for a program with hands-on experience. This successful program has proven to work in the areas of television, film, fashion shows, fashion print, theater and special effects.
We have received many awards from the community and media in recognition of service. Marketing the makeup artist is an important factor while learning the business aspects for success.
The curriculum is designed to give an intense study of each area of the profession, providing a range of makeup and fashion styling artistry from which to choose special areas of interest.
Kirk Baltz is an acting coach in the San Francisco Bay Area of California with 15 years experience in teaching acting classes. His studio is located in San Bruno in San Mateo County. He also offer acting lessons in Los Angeles. Kirk's work as a private acting coach has assisted many working actors with developing a sharper auditioning technique. His weekend acting workshops have been taught in major cities across the U.S. while his on-camera classes in LA have helped many beginning actors to gain a better understanding of film acting. He is currently offering a Two-Day Audition / Cold Reading Technique Workshop which is suitable for all levels of actors. Space is limited for this workshop.
- Two-Day Audition / Cold Reading Technique Workshop which is suitable for all levels of actors.
- Private Coaching Workshops and Training Techniques for Actors.
- One day to five week sessions.
- Online and phone coaching now available.
Based in Alameda County in the San Francisco Bay Area, Kisses 'N Makeup offers a 5-day make-up artist training program called "Intro to Makeup Artistry and Basic Techniques". This course takes place at the Hilton Garden Inn in Emeryville (between the cities of Berkeley and Oakland, CA), and is offered five times per year. Our course is designed to prepare the student for working in the TV/ Film, print, advertising, fashion and retail industries and a career as a professional makeup artist.
Our quality makeup workshops are divided into two sessions. The first session of the workshop is conducted with a lecture and demo of techniques. The second session consists of a hands-on session for students to apply what they have learned during the lecture and demo on a model. A completion certificate is awarded upon successful completion of the course.
Located in Beverly Hills, Bosso Intensive Makeup School Los Angeles is one of the most sought-after makeup training facilities in the world.
Taught by celebrity make-up artist, Kimberley Bosso, our unique make-up training programs are offered to novices, aspiring make up artists and professionals.
We provide affordable 6-day and 4-day Intensive Make-up Training Courses with a professional certificate awarded on completion, which will prepare you for a successful career in the make-up industry.
There are ONLY a maximum of 4 students per course to ensure the utmost meticulous attention and makeup education.
We also offer a 1-day intensive course for the novice or professional makeup artist wanting to learn basic to advanced techniques, or wanting to refresh their existing makeup skills. Students come from all over the U.S. as well as from as far as Australia and Dubai.
An industry established make-up artist since 1997, Kimberley Bosso trained and received her professional makeup artist certificate in Los Angeles, and took her training and research further, studying in Paris learning airbrush and working throughout Europe backstage with top designers for runway shows, as well as visionary photographers on ad campaigns.
Student Testimonial: "Thank you so much for sharing with me your knowledge...you will always have my respect and appreciation. You are an amazing and inspiring professional. I'm glad that I have met you and attended your awesome makeup course!"
- Izabela Cruz, Dubai
4-Day & 6-Day Intensive Professional Make-up Artist Certification Programs:
- Traditional and Airbrush Make-up
- Techniques include: Smokey Eyes; Contouring; Bridal Makeup; Men's Grooming; High Fashion; Business & Marketing; Product & Brush Knowledge; Hygiene & more
- 6-Day program also includes Red Carpet Makeup and Fashion Week with extensive airbrushing
1-Day Intensive Make-up Artist Course:
For beginners or those looking to sharpen existent makeup skills.
California Institute of Jewelry Training, Sacramento
Courses / Programs
California Institute of Jewelry Training (CIJT) is located in Carmichael, a suburb of Sacramento CA. Students from all over the world come to CIJT to learn the skills and art of jewelry making, gemology, and appraising. The Jewelry Arts curriculum of CIJT is exceptional, and is a comprehensive, hands on program with intense individual instruction, testing and state of the art equipment. We have developed these programs to provide a thorough knowledge of metal art, jewelry design and gemstones to our students.
The successful completion of our programs provide graduates with diplomas and certificates in Jewelry Repair, Jewelry Arts, and Advanced Jewelry Arts and prepares you for testing for JA Bench Certification. You can enroll with absolutely no experience and expect to receive a full well rounded education.
We also offer a range of workshops including Digital Goldsmith; Gemstone Carving; Metal Weaving; Hand Engraving and many more.
CIJT is authorized under Federal law to enroll non-immigrant alien students, and is fully dedicated to the educating and well-being of each and every student.